saki is offline New Member

Question When to start a cycle?

Hey gents!

I'm new to this forum and new to "juice" in general. I was wondering what do you guys recommend when it comes to starting a first cycle, in other words how long after initially starting training should a person consider taking something to help improve size/strength. How long do you recommend I train first before I start my first cycle?

Thank you,
    Joe!

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    whats your age, stats, etc...

I'm 25, about 6.1 feet and 75KG's. I do feel I'm eating correctly to a certain degree (IE a lot of protein/carbs) but I've noticed when I train that my arms are very weak, I have tiny biceps and my back has very little width/thickness and those are what I'm really looking at improving.

Thanks

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    a simple test, dbol cycle is a great for a beginner

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Welcome.
    I would use the search feature at the top to look up:
    Beginner cycles
    PCT
    Types of Testosterone
    AI's
    SERM's
    I know you'll have some more questions after you do a little research.
    Good luck,
    CR

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How long have you been training?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Need to have 5 years training experience before messing with juice. Learn to train, and diet properly first. You could probably build a pretty good physique in 5 years with training and diet down pat. then hit the juice. Test only cycle is what I would recomend for a first timmer. E or Cyp at 4-500mg per week.

topnotch is offline Member
    at 6'1" and only 75kg (165 pounds) you need diet alone...thats the only answer for you right now...if you get a good diet in check i promise you will make great gains

Thanks for the replies. I've been training for a couple of months now and I honestly do enjoy it and cant wait for training days it's just slightly frustrating training and seeing minimal results, I guess Rome wasn't built in a day so I will keep at it. I am still considering when to take juice, I've kind of decided it's a definate, it's just a matter of when now.

Thanks again for the feedback.

you need to wait a few years at least ifyou've just been lifting for a few months...if you get your diet and training in check you will get awesome results without taking anything at all...

So you think taking a small 4-6 week dbol cycle would only do more harm than good at this point in time?
    I'm fairly sure I'd see some decent gains but I just don't want to lose most of them the moment I stop the "cycle" and I think at 20mg a day I'd be fine in terms of side effects?

you've not been lifting long enough period...a d-bol only cycle is no good, and you will lose your gains...you have to be patient and as i said, get your diet/training in check and you'll make better gains than if you were taking anything...steroids aren't some magic pill you just take to get bigger

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    With lifting for only a few month's you are no where near ready to cycle brother.

At 25yrs old and @ only 165lbs for 6ft,you have so much natural potential left.Take your body to it's genetic limit before you think of cycling.

AAS will not make you into a monster if you don't have the knowledge and ability to train and diet smart and if you have not reached your peak naturally.By reaching your natural peak,you will make such better gains with AAS.

Do it right brother,you're not in a rush.Take your time,train and eat heavy and then look into cycling.

Thread Information