Thread: Help me please

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member

Help me please

I'm new to the world of this. I was wondering if anyone could me me.

Sex-Male and Yes
    Age-27
    Weight-220

I currently doing a workout three times a week with weights, then three cardio days as well. One free day a week for recovery. I'm making gains, but it's very slow. I don't smoke or do any drugs. THe Sups I take are DHEA, Arginine, Glutamine, Creatine, Multi-Vitamin, and Drink at least one AdvantEDGE by EAS everyday. I've never taken anything else. I'm looking for something good in pills. I don't really care for needles. So I guess what I'm asking is for names of products that are good and only if you want a place to get them. Please PM or E-amil me. Same as my user name at yahoo.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR....as a first cycle most people will recomend a test only cycle at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, great results. As for pills, well, if you want to play this game you better learn to like needles or at least tolerate them...its not so bad once you get used to it. Oral only cycles are hard on your body and not nearly as effective with a limited amout of products to choose from. You cant ask for sources here ....read the rules. I would say 4 days a week lifting and check your diet in the diet section. Good luck buddy....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Welcome to AR....as a first cycle most people will recomend a test only cycle at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, great results. As for pills, well, if you want to play this game you better learn to like needles or at least tolerate them...its not so bad once you get used to it. Oral only cycles are hard on your body and not nearly as effective with a limited amout of products to choose from. You cant ask for sources here ....read the rules. I would say 4 days a week lifting and check your diet in the diet section. Good luck buddy....
    good answer ^

Cool

Thanks for a fast reply. I was hoping that I was going to be able to get away with out the needles, but in a way I knew I wouldn't be able to. Sorry about the source thing. Not really what I was looking for. Looking for some advise on a way to start. A buddy of mine is talking that I should start with D-bol. I don't compeat at all. Just looking to a way to add mass gains. It's winter here so I have time to take off water weight. Almost two months of winter left. D-bol is on the $$$ side, but I'm willing to pay if it's the best thing for me.

Big
    dbol only is an awful cycle.

This is what he thinks I should be doing.
    D-bol 10mg x2 daily
    Novolodex 20 mg x1 daily
    And maybe because I'm new End the cycle with
    winny 10mg x1 daily
    However his guy moved last year. And he's worried his wife with see the money go on his CC. I told him to get some cash and I will look for a place.

Sorry I forgot. I couldn't do that. My bad.
    Thanks had to learn in a hurry on how to edit !!!
    Last edited by magickflash2; 12-29-2007 at 02:23 PM. Reason: source name

Big
    from what he recommends, I'd say he doesn't have a clue what's a good first cycle.

Big
    Wow, edit that post quick, and don't ever list or mention sources here.

topnotch is offline Member
    that cycle is horrible....as everyone said above a good starter cycle is test eth/cyp 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and maybe a d-bol kickstart of 30mg/day for weeks 1-4 then proper pct...what is your bf %?

Ok what is eth/cyp, I'm very new. Sorry about it. I just don't want to kill myself with it yet. My BF% is about 10 percent. I'm working on that. Was out for a couple of months. Back injury. Wanted a full recovery before I got back into it. That's when I decided to look into this stuff. I'm doing research as I go along.

topnotch is offline Member
    test enthanate, or cypionate ...that's just the longer estered tests...that's what is recommended for a first cycle...you sound like you have a good frame and good start with your body size, so i'd recommend just sticking around here and researching as much as possible...know everything you can about them before you actually start it'll pay off...research pct b/c that's the most important part to a cycle along w/ diet...

Sweet thanks. I just got the thing about the supplier list from here. Looking into it. THanks so much for the help. I have a large frame. Just nothing else to speak of to go with it.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with the others brother.This is a serious game and if you don't have the equipment to play,then don't.

A first cycle should be test e or C only @500mg ew for say 10-12 wks.

You can add the dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4wks as a kickstart but thats it.

Make sure to have adex to help control bloat and Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Make sure to have all PCT on hand when your cycle ends.

The guy who is giving you advice needs to do much more research himself before giving others cycling advice.Your best bet is going to be to stick around and do your own research before even thinking of starting.Once you get the basic concept on a cycle,then and only then should you begin.

Good luck brother.

Oh

I was thinking of at least starting with only orals. Maybe injection later. Any help with that would be awesome.

Oh and what's up with the Min order amount with all the sites. Leaves a lot of room to get scammed.
    Last edited by magickflash2; 12-29-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Sorry wasn't really a price discussion olny a min order thing. However I did fix it

Big
    No price discussions, please edit that and maybe take a moment to read the rules.

Thread Information