Thread: Cycle advice

Mephist0 is offline New Member

Cycle advice

Hi all,

This info may be on the site somewhere, but there is so much great stuff on here it is taking a while to go through it. So feel free to just point me to some posts.

I was hurt a while ago and have not been able to do anything active for 6 months, my body used to all the sports and lifting I would do has reacted extremely to my sitting around.

I was:
    6' 2" 221 8% bf

I am:
    6'2" 245 scared to check BF and I lost a lot of muscle

I do not mind putting the time in to bust ass and get back in shape, but it took so long to get where I was I want to cycle to help get there.

In the past I used Enanthate as my main stay (I tried propioate but I was way to sore form it) with HGH and Anavar and was thinking of doing that again.

I want to shed 20 - 25 pounds and get my strength and muscle back, but I can not do a bulking cycle to get there (I already have enough to loose). Any advice would be a huge help.

topnotch is offline Member
    i'd start training again and get your diet in check for awhile before taking anything...

Mephist0 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback, my diet has always been healthy and eating properly, but I think my metabolism has just really slowed due to being immobile.

Both my dad and grandfather have low thyroid issues which did not show until they got older and had to be less active. This is the first long stretch for me and I think this predisposition is what is help me gain the weight.

Thread Information