samcam is offline Associate Member

4th Cycle Advice

First off I just want to say thanks to everyone for being a huge help, this site is awesome! I will be starting a 4th cycle in about a month and can't decide how much TestE to run.

My first cycle I ran 400mg/wk, second 500mg/wk, third 650mg/wk, had good gains on all of them. Now my question, I will be running EQ along with the Test E @ 400mg/wk, should I:

a) stay at 650mg/wk like last cycle
    b) bump up to 750
    c) drop down to 500
    d) doesn't really matter

btw, I will be kickstarting with A-drol for 4 weeks, starting @ 50-100mg/ED. Thanks.

topnotch is offline Member
    did you feel better when you ran the 500 or the 650? if you got basically the same gains, no reason not to stick w/ 500...you could even bump the eq up to 600 as well...

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    did you feel better when you ran the 500 or the 650? if you got basically the same gains, no reason not to stick w/ 500...you could even bump the eq up to 600 as well...
    I think it was basically the same, I was running d-bol for the first 4 weeks of the 650 cycle (cycle #3) so it's hard to say, loved the d-bol though.

topnotch is offline Member
    if it was the same, why not stick w/ the 500? no reason to keep going up if it's not adding any advantages...yeah d-bol is great...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've tried various doses and the sweet spot for me is around 600mg/week test. Beyond that I noticed diminishing returns and more sides.

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll go with the 500, hopefully I won't be disappointed thanks.

Thread Information