niginty is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

whatcha think??????

for a 1st cycle, if im using primo injectable and winny pills, what test for a beginner would you suggest? im 30yrs old .......... and could i add anivar to everything, or is that too much?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would suggest test only for a first cycle. Wow, I think that's the 4th time today I've suggested that to someone.

Blog Entries
    now will i get a bunch of water retention???? cause i have a job that doesn"t take to that to well............ Plus what test do you recommend that has the least side effects?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test is test. Its all the same, but they have different injection frequencies, different clear times and kick in times. I get way less sides with prop, but i shoot ed. That might not be the best for a first cycle. most recomend 500mg of test e ew for 12, followed by a good pct.

Blog Entries
    so what would you start with, considering im going to also take primo injections and winny pills? d-bol, prop or enanthanate?and can i add anivar or is it too much ?
    Last edited by niginty; 12-29-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    I would suggest test only for a first cycle. Wow, I think that's the 4th time today I've suggested that to someone.
    What would I suggest?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    so what would you start with, considering im going to also take primo injections and winny pills? d-bol, prop or enanthanate?and can i add anivar or is it too much ?
    well dbol isn't test, sounds like you need to do quite a bit more research before starting any cycle.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    research button. study hard

Blog Entries
    What im trying to say is i"ve levelled it down to the 3, and what do you guys think would go best with what i have already?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    What im trying to say is i"ve levelled it down to the 3, and what do you guys think would go best with what i have already?
    What would be best is if you would listen to someone who has done this for many years, run a test only cycle and save the compounds for future cycles. If you start with 3 compounds, and have negative sides, how will you know which compound to leave out next time? These compounds effect everyone differently. Start with test only, second cycle add a compound, third add another compound, etc. to see how you respond to each of these. If you are intent on running multiple compounds on your first cycle, I'm out, you're on your own.

Thread Information