niginty is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

what test is best??????

just wanted advice on the test i should start with as it is my 1st cycle? i keep hearing propionate has the least amount of side effects.......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    e or c for first cycle.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well if you inject everyday..your blood levels will be stable...howver first cycle???..NO!!!..long estered test bro...2 shots a week and you're good...1 st cycle is about learning ...There is no BEST...test is test...some guys like priop others like sus and so on...

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thoght I was guna go with test c but test e is more available so therer you go.

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    test e or c will work great for you first

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i would recoment test c, its usually lower dosed and and for a first time 400 mg a week should be fine, as oppose to 500 that you would see with enanthate ... once you go up to a higher dosage it will be hard to get the same results with a lower dosage in the futer, meaning your cycles will just get more expensive as you go.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^Ya, what they said....I personally dont like blends (Sus, testoviron , omnidren etc) I prefur the single esters. But ya, test is test....for the most part.

Blog Entries
    what has the least amount of sides in your guys experience?

Big
    provided you inject frequently enough as to keep stable levels the difference should be negligible.

Blog Entries
    the problem is im a little afraid of the side effects, i like everything about prop except the frequent injections every other day , but if the sides get bad i can stop a lot quicker. with cypionate which is what im leaning towards it could take awile for bad effects to leave my system. its only cause of this job i have that im worried, i can"t have sudden outbreaks that last long........................(water, acne)

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i really dont believe esters have anything to do with the side effects. however enan/cyp would allow for less frequent dosing which is good for a beginner. the downside is if side effects become unbearable the sides will contunue to persist for a good two weeks. where as with prop you can adjust the dose daily. and typically stopping injections result in a much faster cessation of sides.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    if you ran test cyp at 400mg a week, 200mg two times a week... then the sides should be minimul... the sides vary from person to person, if your prone to certain sides then it will happen... just have some nolvadex on hand for sides and you should be alright.... and like i said, with 400mg a week of test cyp, you shouldnt see any sides, except maybe maybe acne, and water retention....

Blog Entries
    what can stop water retention and acne, i think i"ll go with cyp, but i need some remedies just in case. thx

RBIZZY is offline Member
    when running a bulker you are going to get water retention....if it starts to get bad just take some nolvadex , but imo i wouldnt worry about the water retention... you will most likely loose it during pct.... what pct are you thinking of running with your test cycle, and will you be kick starting your cycle with anything?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    in my experience I have never seen any difference between test e and c. go with whatever is cheaper for you. (imo whats higher dosed.)

Blog Entries
    well right now i have a bottle of nolva, and a small bottle of Hcg 5000iu. on hand i have 2 bottles deca 200mg inject, 2 bottles primo 100mg inject , bottle of winny 50mg pills, and a bottle of anivar pills 20mg.................

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    They are all the best...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    well right now i have a bottle of nolva, and a small bottle of Hcg 5000iu. on hand i have 2 bottles deca 200mg inject, 2 bottles primo 100mg inject , bottle of winny 50mg pills, and a bottle of anivar pills 20mg.................
    sounds like you got a lot of stuff you don't need yet and nothing you need.

Blog Entries
    i agree, maybe i can split this up in 2 cycles, i took your advice and am now gonna do the test. thank-you.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was test prop the first 4 weeks then the TestE kicked in, great first one.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    i agree, maybe i can split this up in 2 cycles, i took your advice and am now gonna do the test. thank-you.
    gear keeps for a long time, just save what you got now and you will be ahead of the game come next time.

Thread Information