Thread: I'm a ready??

getfit28 is offline Member

I'm a ready??

STATS.. 28yrs, 183LB, & about 12% fat-
    Experience… ran two cycle in the past & both consisted with ; Test E, D-bol w/ PCT. ***I’m prone to gyno so I had to run letro with these two cycles.

Alright fellas, I want a much harder cycle this time but I was wondering if I was ready for some Ten Ace?
    My research tells me that Tren Ace is some potent stuff & some serious side effects so not sure if I’m ready so I’d like your opinions?
    Well, with this said I was thinking of running one of these two cycles, please tell me what you think on which one I'd be better off with? (Please only give your opinions If you’ve tried these cycles in the past & not if you only read what people say ) Thanks…

Cycle:1
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/EW
    Week 6-12 Tren Ace 300mg/EW- EOD inject

Week 1-10 Leto .25mg eod

Week 13-15 clomid 50mg ED
    Week 13-15 40mg nolva ED
    Week 15-17 20mg nolva ED

Cycle:2
    Week 1-4 50mg/day dbol
    Week 1-9 400mg/week deca
    Week 1-12 500mg/week test

1-10 .25mg /week letro

Week 13-15 40mg nolva ED
    Week 15-17 20mg nolva ED

*** should rung HCG with this you think? Thanks… New year with new look 2008 yeah boy…

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well what is your goal?? are you looking to bulk up quite a bit?? or gain lean muscle? I would say go with the deca /test cycle. be sure to get some caber though. you may not need it but if you do its a life saver. and yes... i would run HCG per Athony Roberts protocol.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Whats up getfit? I like the 2nd one. It appears you haven't done a 19-nor yet so I would definitely go with the Deca , the sides are extremely mild when compared to tren and you will still put on great size and strength with the deca. The only thing I would change is to do the deca for 12 weeks, 9 wks is not long enough. It takes a while for the magic of deca to start.

GL!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I never use hcg and IMO there is no need for it. Adding an AI to the PCT would help too.

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Whats up getfit? I like the 2nd one. It appears you haven't done a 19-nor yet so I would definitely go with the Deca , the sides are extremely mild when compared to tren and you will still put on great size and strength with the deca. The only thing I would change is to do the deca for 12 weeks, 9 wks is not long enough. It takes a while for the magic of deca to start.

GL!
    Whats up Kfros?
    Yes I think I will stick with the second cycle... I've never experience with HCG either but I just heard that it's good to use so not sure of it yet.

What's up Dukkitakaw, I'm not experience with Caber but I've heard of it so I will do some resarch on this on how to use, is this something you can get through Lion or a chemical research co?

Thanks to both of you... see below & see I if should make any changes

Cycle:#2 is the winner

Week 1-4 50mg/day dbol
    Week 1-12 400mg/week deca
    Week 1-12 500mg/week test

1-10 .25mg /week letro

Week 13-15 40mg nolva ED
    Week 15-17 20mg nolva ED

Thread Information