STED is offline Associate Member

Sus an Dec dosages??

A friend of mine has started sus and deca . Hes had a few tablets here and there but this is his 1st proper course. Not having much knowledge of sus an deca as ive never taken it, i could do with a little help. My source whom i get my gear from has said on a monday jab 1 mil of each, then the following thursday 1 mil of sus. He says this is plenty and he knows his stuff. Thought id ask you guys also.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well shooting a ml of the Sust, 2 times a week is normal. some ppl like to shoot it EOD because of the Prop that is in the Sust. But 2x/wk will still get the job done. deca does have a long half life but i would say to inject it 2x/wk also. so monday... 1 ml SUST. 1ml DECA. and on thursday... the same. that would be 400 mg of deca and 500 sust. if you dont want to go heavy on the deca.. (considering we dont know your stats and cycle experience) you could cut the dose of deca in half and see how you react.

No worries. Thanks for the advice.

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Bro, Is this for you?
    Anyway, Depnding on what the deca concentration is, that sounds a little light.
    300mg/ml you'd probably want to go 1.25-1.4/wk, and I would split it up 2x/wk.
    As for the sus, it needs to be taken ed or eod.
    You' re probably not going to get a lot of resoponses to this thread, as all of this info is available if you would just do some reading. check out the profiles for both.
    ....or tell your friend to.

No its for my friend, i cant take sus an deca its in my system to long i get tested i play rugby ya see. its all organon sus 250mg per ml an deca 100mg per mil hes takin. so ill tell him hes gonna have get some more gear.

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah if its 100mg/ml , i would run 300-400/wk
    but i usually don't like more than 1ml shots at a time so i'd break it up 3/wk
    just my 2cents
    tell em good luck

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    shoot the sus at 125mg eod. (.5cc) shoot the deca 200mg mon/thurs(2cc each time)

sus should be shot eod but given the fact that this is your friends first cycle i would only tell him to shot twice a wk 1 cc and the deca once a wk so it should look something like this
    monday sus 250 1cc and deca 1cc
    thursday sus 250 1cc
    total
    500 test wk
    300 deca wk
    that was my first cycle got really good gains kept most of it run a good ptc keep those calories up and your friend will be fine

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    his blood levels will be very unstable promoting more sides if he shoots the sus twice a wk. 3 times a wk is the very minimum sus should be shot. I can't agree with deca being shot once a wk. He may new but needles are going to have to become a natural part of his day if he wants to use so he might as well get used to it.

ya true his blood levels will be bouncing hell i kno mine did

Thread Information