deebo1 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so my right elbow has been hurting for about a month now i decided to take 2 weeks off the gym before i start my cycle. im not sure what it is the pain is above the elbow has anybody ever had this problem?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Ever thought about going to the Dr.????

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Could be a bone spur. My buddy just had surgery to get his removed finally. He delt with it for i think 2 years before he had surgery. But I agree with green22, go to a doctor and get some xrays or something.

yea no insurance!!

so did your buddy kept working out with the pain or what?

Bro, you don't have health insurance but want to start a cycle? What the heck you thinkin man...what happens if you get an infection and need to go to the hospital to get that shit cleared up, what happens if you tear a muscle or tendon lifting, the list goes on bro. If you dont want to go to the doctor because you have no insurance then are "guesses" will do you no good. There are so many things that could make your elbow hurt. Get some insurance and go to the doctor, or pay outta pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by deebo1 View Post
    so did your buddy kept working out with the pain or what?
    Yeah but the pain wasnt constant. It would hurt sometimes and he would take it easy, but he was fine most of the time. Sometimes his elbow would swell up but he took off until the swelling went down. Still bro, go to the doctor, its the only way to know.

well i guess i'll have to wait a month to get insurance!! i'll do cardio for now to keep fat off but thanks anyways. my elbow doesnt hurt untill i work out try's thats when it starts hurting!! and it doesnt get swell up

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    could be tendonitis, a muscle injury etc.

you need to get it checked out and take some time off from the gym if it is dampening your workouts.

My tendons start to hurt every once in a while, and its usually when i increase the weight in my training. I usually lighten up the load for about a week sometimes 2 and go back to the weight I was lifting and im fine. Just rest it and see a doc when you can. If you still want to get in the gym just take it easy and dont go so heavy. See how that works after a week or two but it could be a list of things wrong and don't push it, listen to your body.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud, if money is an issue, there are online health insurance sites that will literally have you insured within the day. you go to the doctor and get everything figured out. then you cancel the insurance when ur finished. I got a buddy who does that. he gets hurt, signs up, goes to the doctor, then cancels. good luck.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    Hey bud, if money is an issue, there are online health insurance sites that will literally have you insured within the day. you go to the doctor and get everything figured out. then you cancel the insurance when ur finished. I got a buddy who does that. he gets hurt, signs up, goes to the doctor, then cancels. good luck.
    lmao, I'll have to suggest this to a few people.

Thread Information