freakon is offline Associate Member

test now dbol later?

i was going to start a test 500mg a week along with dbol @30mg a day, well unfortunatly due to seizures only my test came in so i sent out for a resend. i have doing a test only for about 4 wks when lo and behold my dbol comes in 4wks later. can i still use the dbol along with the test? i want to do a bulking cycle so how do you suggest i run the dbol so late in the cycle? i was planning on doing a 15wk cycle of test. how long should i run the dbol with my test? any suggestions? thanks

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would just save the Dbol for next cycle. Two more weeks and you will start seeing results from the test. Why 15 wks ? Do you have a pct?

is there anything wrong with running it for 2wks? my pct after cycle is nolvadex and aromasin .

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    nothing wrong with it. you can run dbol anytime throughout the cycle. Dbol really is meant as a kickstart to blow you up big and fast. Does it have some benefit to building some muscle? Yes. But what is mainly going to happen (from experience) is your going to blow up a bit bigger then loose some of it when you come off. Mainly water bloat tho. My 2nd cycle I used dbol to kickstart and dbol at the end of the cycle for only 2 weeks. I kept a lot so I didnt complain too much. Would I do that again? No. The emotional rollercoaster kind of sucked for me so from now on its kickstart only.

Quote Originally Posted by freakon View Post
    is there anything wrong with running it for 2wks? my pct after cycle is nolvadex and aromasin.
    I would suggest running pct for 4wks. check out hookers pct in the pct forum.

thanks bro! if i do a 2wk cycle, will i need to start some kind of pct after that or can i just continue with my test cycle? thanks

No just continue with your test cycle. Make sure your using the dbol while ON the test. Dont stop the test to start the dbol, these two should be stacked....ideally the 1st 4 weeks but you really can use them whenever. Just dont develop a dependancy on them and run them all the way through the cycle...not good with a 17aa steroid nor will you like the outcome (loss of weight, depression, acne, etc...) you should be fine with 2 weeks starting now tho.

Quote Originally Posted by freakon View Post
    thanks bro! if i do a 2wk cycle, will i need to start some kind of pct after that or can i just continue with my test cycle? thanks
    You lost me....."if I do a 2wk cycle", I don't think I understand. You just said you are 4 wks into a test cycle.

This is what your entire cycle will look like then

currently on the 4th week of Test Enanthate correct?
    What you are now going to do is add dbol for 2 weeks which will bring you up to week 6 (if you just started week 4, otherwise itll bring you to week 7 of your test E cycle) then stop the dbol and still continue with the test E until week 15. (i personally would cut that back to 12 weeks which will allow faster recovery and shorter time to get back into another cycle) 2 weeks after your last injection of test E you will begin PCT. How will you be running your PCT? And remember as a general rule of thumb "time on + PCT = time off" before you can start another cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You lost me....."if I do a 2wk cycle", I don't think I understand. You just said you are 4 wks into a test cycle.
    Read my post. I think he wants to start the dbol on week 4 of his test cycle and only run the dbol for 2 weeks BUT continue to run the test the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    This is what your entire cycle will look like then

currently on the 4th week of Test Enanthate correct?
    What you are now going to do is add dbol for 2 weeks which will bring you up to week 6 (if you just started week 4, otherwise itll bring you to week 7 of your test E cycle) then stop the dbol and still continue with the test E until week 15. (i personally would cut that back to 12 weeks which will allow faster recovery and shorter time to get back into another cycle) 2 weeks after your last injection of test E you will begin PCT. How will you be running your PCT? And remember as a general rule of thumb "time on + PCT = time off" before you can start another cycle.
    I agree with this.....

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Read my post. I think he wants to start the dbol on week 4 of his test cycle and only run the dbol for 2 weeks BUT continue to run the test the entire time.
    gotch...makes since

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    you can use the dbol at the end

if i decide to run longer whats the longest that i can run the dbol ? i also have some aromasin and nolvadex for my pct at what doses do you recommend i use them. thanks

4 weeks is usually recomended for everyone. I personally ran mine 5 weeks with no problems.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    I have oral dball.(5mg) andd 10 mg test orals. can these be taken together? and do you have a reccomended dose of each to take each day.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    I began D-Bol during week 6 of my 10 week Test Cycle. Test doesn't kick-in in until 7-8 for me, so it gave me a bit of a spring into the test. I agree starting the cylce with D-bol is ideal, but you'll still get the same effect and results from the D-Bol anytime during cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    I have oral dball.(5mg) andd 10 mg test orals. can these be taken together? and do you have a reccomended dose of each to take each day.
    Welcome to the board. Please start a thread regarding your matter BUT i will give you some advice....reasearch some more as this is a poor cycle. My 10mg test orals im guessing you are talking about anavar . If so Anavar can be used by itself but the gains wont be anywhere near what you would get from a test injectable and dbol cycle.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    talk about harsh on the liver! make things easy and just save it! most people as said before use it as a kick start. if ur in week 4 . why do u need a kick start. if ur askin if anything bad will happen then the anwer is no!. but test usually kicks in around week 6 (normally) and dbol usually see results in 1-2 weeks. and ur at week 4 so they will all kick in at the same time. kinda pointless to me! but everything lego said was correct as well

Thread Information