synthetic is offline Associate Member

difference between omna and sust

is there a difference in gains produced my mona and sust? sust is more popular, and omna cheaper, so it seems also omna is jsut as good, and it would be good replacement of sust cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Synthetic: Welcome to AR. But it's best if you read first before asking these types of questions.
    I could answer your ?'s but it would be better if you read the drug profile's page for yourself. First look at Sus, then Oma.
    I'm sure the ppl on this board that took the time to write these profiles can answer your questions alot better then I can....
    Here's the link:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

M

i already did a cycle of sust 250 a week for 8 weeks with dbol of 25mg a day for 4 weeks.

my new cycle i want to do:
    week 1-2 750mg sust
    3-12 500mg sust
    1-4 30mg/day dbol
    1-5 75mg fina ED

this at the en will rack up in $ so i was wondering. any opinions or susggest/comments greatly appreciated.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Run the tren (fina) at the end of you cycle...weeks 8-12. No need to run it up front as you will see a nice boost from the dbol and a slight (very slight) kick from front loading the sust. Tren at the end will help re-boot the cycle and add strength and hardness.

As far as the difference between sust and omna's...six of one, half dozen the other. Omna's may cause a little more acne (if you're prone) and sting a little more (it's still quite bareable) but they are cheaper and IMO just as effective. Your choice bro.

why should i run the fina at the end, wouldnt i want to cut down the cycle as time passes by? that way after the last week i do not get major losses. ..?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You will want to run the fina at the end for the reasons I have already cited. If you want to minimalize your losses, tapering down (or off) is old school thinking and DOES NOT work. Look into clomid and do not start your cycle without it.

most definitely will have clomid and nolvadex in theis cycle.
    i am taking clomid right now finishing of a cycle

Thread Information