ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

Anyone believe that glute injections yield higher AAS blood levels?

Compared to Delts, and Quads etc. I was looking at a chart about that, Does anyone notice a difference? Besides the fact I cant even turn around enough to inject my own glutes.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    Not too add a question to his thread, but do yall shoot with 1' or 1 1/2' inch needles when shooting in glutes.

1 1/2 should always be used for glutes to make sure you pass through the fat

God damn1t. START YOUR OWN THREAD.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a proven fact ?? Because it just doesn't seem like it would be. It is all absorbed intramuscularly and to be quite frank I am sure all muscle absorbs at the same rate so there fore it just wouldnt seem that it is all that accurate. But hey I am not a scientist I might be wrong.

sorry no need to get hostel. And to your question i personally really havent noticed a big diff but from what i have read and researched your glutes should give higher blood levels cuz its a bigger muscle my next cycle i am going to attempt to shot my glutes hopefully i can turn around enough lol

Exactly yeah I can see arguments from both sides, especially the fact that bigger muscle=more blood. Im sure someone who knows should be along sometime soon.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    For those that are interested, the chart is posted in the Deca -Durabolin profile of the Anabolic Steroids Ultimate Research Guide. I think it is also posted in the steroid profiles on Deca here @ the AR site.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah thats what in the beginning sparked my interest.

I wish I had an exact answer for the mechanism that causes this, but I can only speculate.

AG

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I can only speak from my experience but i don't see any difference from shooting different places

haldy is offline Banned
    i remember reading on ************* a few year sback and they had the info to back it up that injecting in the glutes was best then quads then shoulder. something to do with plasma level and if my memory serves me shoulders was only something like 50% as good as glutes.

haldy is offline Banned
    tried to post he website that i read it on its ******** out are links not allowed? haven't been on here in ages

Thread Information