OutToWinPAHC is offline New Member

New at this, need a little help.

Hey everyone, I take clen when I work out. I tone and stay in shape, Im not a lifter nor do I want to become large. Just a tone 6 foot 200 lbs

I am interested in taking testosterone thought. Lately I have had less energy, a lesser sex drive, and less energy.

I dont take medications and I am in very good health. I just get confused when seeing the many choices. I order my clen online from a reliable soure which most of you probably order from, but I did alot of homework before using it.

But I just dont know what to order.

What products are testosterone or booster for it?

Much appreciated

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats? know you want to be 200lb

Well right now I weight about 187 lbs and my body fat is approx 12%. I would like to become leaner but maintain around 200lbs. AndI am 6 foot even

Most of my workout is cardio, sit ups, crunches, ect. I did lie about good health. I have a bad shoulder and that’s why I don’t lift.

But lately I have been low on fuel, and I eat very well so it’s odd. I think I am low on testosterone because I notice it in my sex drive as well.

I have read up on testosterone which I must admid is confusing with the pros vs. cons. But the reading I do is more bias to those looking for bulking up a bit.

What I want to do is try a small dose test run to see if I notice improvement in 2-3 weeks. I just don’t what products names to read about before I decide.

How old are you. If you think you are legitamitly have low levels of test I'd get some blood work done first. Because when you stop taking steroids your just gonig to return to the low levels you have.

Test is pretty basic. And a good first choice if your gonig to use steroids . test enanthate read about. Most common first choice

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    If i were you i would just do a simple Test Enan or Cyp at 500/mg a week. See how you do with that. Im sure others have better advice though but thats just a quicky

Quote Originally Posted by OutToWinPAHC View Post
    I have read up on testosterone which I must admid is confusing with the pros vs. cons. But the reading I do is more bias to those looking for bulking up a bit. Weather it be for bulking our not depends on yuor diet

What I want to do is try a small dose test run to see if I notice improvement in 2-3 weeks. I just don’t what products names to read about before I decide.Test takes longer to really see results
    hope that helps some

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    How old are you. If you think you are legitamitly have low levels of test I'd get some blood work done first. Because when you stop taking steroids your just gonig to return to the low levels you have.

Test is pretty basic. And a good first choice if your gonig to use steroids. test enanthate read about. Most common first choice
    id do what gixxer said n get some blood work done at ya docs...
    might be low test, or mite be summit else, so best to narrow things down before you start anything..

Quote Originally Posted by PureLife07 View Post
    If i were you i would just do a simple Test Enan or Cyp at 500/mg a week. See how you do with that. Im sure others have better advice though but thats just a quicky
    thats pretty much a begginers cycle right there.

check out the hrt forum as well.

Most of my workout is cardio, sit ups, crunches, ect. I did lie about good health. I have a bad shoulder and that’s why I don’t lift.

But lately I have been low on fuel, and I eat very well so it’s odd. I think I am low on testosterone because I notice it in my sex drive as well.

I have read up on testosterone which I must admid is confusing with the pros vs. cons. But the reading I do is more bias to those looking for bulking up a bit.

What I want to do is try a small dose test run to see if I notice improvement in 2-3 weeks. I just don’t what products names to read about before I decide.
    o, and good ya honest right from the start! best way to be as advice will fit the situation.

like gixxer said, test takes longer to kick in than that - 12 weeks is a basic cycle and you will def notice any difference by the end.

make sure if you do decide to cycle you check out PCT - this is the most important thing to have / be educated on before starting anything.

Blood work might be a good idea. I had a phycial with no blood but I may just give that a try. Ill set something up for this week.

I will do my homework a little better on the enanthate other then the side effects. I understand the eddects of using and stopping will result the loss of whatever work I do.

Well I must thank you, but Im gonna take a blood test first to check for abnormabities. And I will let you know how everything is

Blood work might be a good idea. I had a phycial with no blood but I may just give that a try. Ill set something up for this week.

I will do my homework a little better on the enanthate other then the side effects. I understand the eddects of using and stopping will result the loss of whatever work I do.

Well I must thank you, but Im gonna take a blood test first to check for abnormabities. And I will let you know how everything is
    Well hope everythings ok fella!

Bloodwork is a very handy tool, and no matter what the outcome on test levels aas might be an option, but good to know where your starting from.

Keep involved with this forum, amazing the info you can pick up on your body in general!

Keep us posted!

p.s. like the avvy!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a very good idea man. You definitely seem reasonable and not like a lot of the other people that join here and have no clue what they are doing and they are going to start anyways or have already started with no research and are experiencing side effects. So all I can say really is read read read and read. Ask questions but make sure you read the board rules first, they are pretty strict on them. You have a good future and goals set in this. WELCOME !!!

Thread Information