Thread: Shrinkage!!??

darkseed is offline Associate Member

Question Shrinkage!!??

hey ill be starting my very first cycle of Clen on friday of this week. this will be the first time that i have taken anything outside of what your local GNC offers. having said that.....

Let us be real here. We are all men here, mostly. My issue is while taking Clen, should i have to worry about any "shrinkage" issues? Or does that stuff only happen if one stays on certain products too long?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    hmmm i never heard of shrinkage with clen ?

cool....well i was just thought to through that out there. but Clen isnt considered a STEROID right? then maybe im just trippin out because itll be my first time taking anything stronger than 17HD in GNC.

what is ur goal? to lose weight im guessing?

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    please read what clen acctually does, obviously you dont know much about aas.

jo_moma_007 is offline Banned
    Shrinkage....lol

it's not a hormone so it doesn't effect your balls.

IE...no shrinkage...

But watch it when you exit the pool!!!!! Scary!!!! or maybe that's just me lol

lol no the worest thing that will happen is you will have a few cramp ups here and there and get a lil hotter not by alot

if you ask if clen will shrink you balls, that means you shouldnt be taking it.

my goal is that i want the definition that i used to have when i was in the air force. thats my ultimate goal. im 5'10", 30 years young, 202 lbs. id like to get down to a solid 185-190lbs.

BIGTWIN.... i "have not" started it yet. thats why i asked the damn question first.

yeah some people would rather rip on people rather than give them good advice or the answer they are looking for! but yeah no shrinkage will occur! just like chris2989 said and possibly feel ur heart racing faster than usual.

i appreciate that LTN!! i have about 23 pages of shyt on Clen . ive done everything i need to do as far as "researching" the products. i plan on taking it first thing in the morning. however!!! i like doing my cardio first thing in the morning. ill have to see how my body reacts to that initial dosage.

yeah no problem bro! good luck im starting mine in a week. some say its harder to do cardio while on clen . keep us updated on ur results!

all im saying is, how would shrinkage occur when clen has nothing to do with testosterone or horomones?. think.

ohhhh i forget that bigtwin is a freakin genius. so bigtwin since you wanna keep stickin ya nose up in our biz i gotta question for you......

Can you without a doubt, for sure, scientifically, for certain say that you know what the hell you are talking about?? you must be the got damn forum physician. how about you go "think" about that.

Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member
    darkseed, i think that the point that bigtwin was trying to make is, study something before you buy and, then you would know. Hell i studied Test E for 2 weeks in and out to know all of its side effects to make sure that i was willing to take the necessary precautions. I usualy, would side with you on this one darkseed but bigtwin was right you just took it personal..

Taking any type of steroids or enhancers is no joke..

i got ya brazilian juice!! i completely understand where you are coming from. in this forum there are beginners and there are vets. not matter how much you read and research, someone will still have questions. like i mentioned earlier, ill be taking that shyt very soon so ill know one way or the other. i just dont like somebody coming at me like that and shyt. ya feel me?? im tryin to stay positive in here.....no need for sarcasm.

sleazy leaz is offline Junior Member
    im interested in trying to get some clen because id like to lower my bf% down a little bit. i read up a lot about it and i like what ive read, im almost finished with my cycle of sust-250 and gonna do my pct and chill for a little while...im not a fatty or anything but id like to cut some weight down a little bit ya know? where are you guys finding this stuff at because ive seen around on a few websites the spray kind i just dont know if its legit or not, fill me in please?

Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member
    well, clen you can get at at AR-R store.. Since its not a steroid i guess u can ask where to get it. but sleazy, your not really allowed to ask questions like.

Where?Who?How Much?

And Darkseed, I completly understand, bro.. Just some people are really passionate and take things to the core a.k.a bigtwin. ( i am not flaming you bigtwin just to let you know )

im not being sarcastic or being rude. if your asking if clen shrinks your balls, you obviously havnt researched it much.

moving the hell on....... i just got my shipment today. ill keep the group posted on my results.

let me know bro cause im gonna use it for the first time here soon PM me ur results. and let me know ur sides and stuff..thanks bro!

no problem LTN. ill keep ya posted brotha....

Thread Information