Thread: Test prop / Var

benny101 is offline New Member

Test prop / Var

Hi folks....Been lookin into different cycles recently...done a sus/deca cycle last year n could have had better results bt due to circumstances i still got not bad ones....im lookin for more solid gains rather than size weight gains this time.... was thinkin test prop @500mg a week along with anavar ...has anyone got any feedback for me...wat dosage of anavar is most common?...any advice welcome cheers

that seems like a nice simple cycle might want to throw in some masteron for its hardning affects the var i wouldnt run it under 60mgs or 70mgs ed

ok cheers for reply...have you run a cycle like this before? for the test prop...does it have to be shot every day or is it ok...to split the 500mgs over 5 days?

i never ran a short cycle but after this one coming up im gonna be sticking to short cycles umm with the prop you can get away with eod but ed is better cuz your blood levels are more stable and get less sides

tempbrit is offline Member
    If you really want to go crazy, throw in some Tren . Do some research though.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Just finished a prop/mast/var cycle and I did 700mg/week of prop 350mg/week of mast and 50mg of var ed. The gains in weight were very minimal, but it is to be expected using these compounds in the manner I did. Diet was very clean, never in my life had I ever been so completely shredded and strong! Got my bf around 5% and could still throw the weight around, but got to the point were I got my immune system too weak from little bf and little estrogen(taking an ai at the time of cycle). Great cycle but next time I will lower the test as even at sub 7% throughout the duration of my cycle I am very prone to gyno, I will probably cut the test in half and add some tren as stated above, but it shuts me down hard. If you take this route make sure you have plenty of hcg on hand it will be a lifesaver.

sounds like the results im hopin for on this cycle...what effects would the tren do if added to this cycle?..my diet is clean just now just wantin to gain little weight at the moment n get the defined look......cheers for your time to reply ppl...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benny101 View Post
    Hi folks....Been lookin into different cycles recently...done a sus/deca cycle last year n could have had better results bt due to circumstances i still got not bad ones....im lookin for more solid gains rather than size weight gains this time.... was thinkin test prop @500mg a week along with anavar...has anyone got any feedback for me...wat dosage of anavar is most common?...any advice welcome cheers
    ANAVAR will work great with TEST.
    Anavar 40-60mg daily,,,10-12wks

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Well tren is definately some strong stuff, what it will do depends on your diet it can be used for bulking or cutting. I would personally add it to this stack to combine the synergistic combo of test, a dht and a 19-nor. Plus I just found that tren would be a nice mass building addition without adding bloat as I don't have too much more desire to add a ton of size, not that I am huge or anything. This is a perfect cycle for someone like me that wants to add moderate size and increase vascularity, density, separation and muscle maturity. Research and make all your cycles have a distict purpose and realistic expectations for your goals. good luck.

cheers folks.....so somethin along the lines off

test prop @ 500mg
    masteron @ 350mg
    tren @ 300mg
    anavar 70mg daily.....
    not lookin for big difference in size just defenition...wat calorie intake would u recommend for this?...

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Ditto....loved it....it doesn't matter what test.

so do i run them all for the full 12 weeks?...

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I'd do this personally:

1-10 Prop 50mg/ED
    5-10 Anavar 60mg/ED

tempbrit is offline Member
    Benny my friend don't get too carried away.

A cycle with Tren Masteron and Var is a fairly serious cycle. I like Var, but it is a pretty weak steroid . It will cut you up a bit, but nothing too serious. Tren is the real "active" steroid in the group you have listed. If you run Prop and Tren and can't get your bf% to where it needs to be...you have a problem (beyond dieting).

If this is your first time with Tren, not sure I would add the Masteron. Throw in the Var if you have the cash. It does help, but it can hurt your wallet.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wouldnt even do tren mast var and test thats just like.. sloppy.

yes first time f usin tren ...so shall i scrap the masteron out the cycle and just do test prop and tren then bring in anavar or take anavar from the start?...i heard var is sore on the wallet...need to do some overtime lol...

exodito is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I'm thinking of maybe taking this route right before the summer, I don't feel ready for Tren yet.

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    i was in the same boat as you are now. and im still semi undecided as to which substances i am going to use in my next cycle (my previouse and first cycle was only var... LOVED IT). i have prop, masteron , tren , and clen on hand and i would like to lower my bf% while increasing strength.
    as of right now i belive that i am only going to use the prop at low doses ed and throw in the clen for about 6 weeks.
    if you can afford the var i would say do the prop @ 500mg a week, masteron 3-400 a week, and 40-60 mg of var ed for four weeks. and i dont know your stats so dosage me not be 100% accurate.

ps i only took var at 30mg a day and sae amazing results!!!!

Thread Information