Krzy is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Dosage Advice

What's up guys. I'm getting ready to start my second cycle and I just wanted some opinions on dosing.

My Stats:
    22 Years Old
    6'0 195lbs
    Been working out for 6 years
    1st cycle with PCT was finished 7 months ago.
    1st cycle consisted of 25mg of dbol for first 4 weeks to jump start my cycle, and I also ran 500mg/week of Test E for 10 weeks with a PCT of Nolva and Clomid.

My first cycle was a great one and I gained about 20lbs and I have been working out for 7 months natural since then, but now I would like to do a winter bulker.

I'm planning on going with Test Prop and Nandrolone Cypionate . I also am considering front loading with Test P and then switching to Test E for the rest of the cycle, then switching back to Test P for the last two weeks of my cycle to stabalize my blood levels better. I would really like to run Test Prop for the whole cycle, I just haven't taken it, so I don't know how I will do with the pain.

Here is my question:

What dosages should I run per week with these two compounds (the deca and test p). Also, would I be ok with every other day injections with the test p, or should I go with everyday?

test prop 50mgs ed or 150 eod wks 1-12
    deca 400mgs wk 1-10
    ed injections would be better for the prop bloodlevels will be more stable helps keep sides off its recommended but can get away with eod injections

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzy View Post
    What's up guys. I'm getting ready to start my second cycle and I just wanted some opinions on dosing.

My Stats:
    22 Years Old
    6'0 195lbs
    Been working out for 6 years
    1st cycle with PCT was finished 7 months ago.
    1st cycle consisted of 25mg of dbol for first 4 weeks to jump start my cycle, and I also ran 500mg/week of Test E for 10 weeks with a PCT of Nolva and Clomid.

My first cycle was a great one and I gained about 20lbs and I have been working out for 7 months natural since then, but now I would like to do a winter bulker.

I'm planning on going with Test Prop and Nandrolone Cypionate . I also am considering front loading with Test P and then switching to Test E for the rest of the cycle, then switching back to Test P for the last two weeks of my cycle to stabalize my blood levels better. I would really like to run Test Prop for the whole cycle, I just haven't taken it, so I don't know how I will do with the pain.

Here is my question:

What dosages should I run per week with these two compounds (the deca and test p). Also, would I be ok with every other day injections with the test p, or should I go with everyday?
    Chris covered your question well, but I'm more concerned about the above bolded methodology and reasoning.

Your logic here is consistently flawed. Firstly frontloading is a technique performed to more rapidly increase the plasma levels of a given compound because of its longer ester (in the case Enth) not separate ones. So what you mean is "kick start" with Prop. However, there is still a problem because Prop will degrade far quicker than Enth builds, so this wouldn't accomplish your goal unless you ran them simultaneously in lower dosages. Such a protocol would permit the Enth ester to build, while you concurrently receive immediate benefit from the Prop ester. But even this method is frowned upon because it is far less efficient and economical than simply frontloading Enth and waiting for its quicker results.

Lastly, there is another flaw. You then cite going back to Prop to stabilize blood levels. This is completely unnecessary, as the Enth will have reached "steady state" e.g. stabilized levels after about 5wks of continuous pre-half life exhausted doses (every 3.5 days instead of waiting until day 7 or 8), after which there is no further stabilizing to do and remainder of your cycle is set.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Krzy is offline New Member
    That was just a method that someone had informed me about with switching to the test E at the end to stabalize blood levels better. Thank you for pointing out that this was a flawed method. I did mean to front load with the prop, but once again you pointed out that this was a poor method.

I guess I am looking at just running prop the whole cycle, but now I would like to ask (since you have pointed out what I should and shouldn't do), what is the best method for switching mid cycle to test E if the pain is too much with the prop?

Thanks for clearing that stuff up.

Thread Information