YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member

High Dosages, Multiple Compound, A Go or a No for First Cycle?

I have a lot of friends that are interested in using gear... They are on this site too! Well for their first cycle they want too use D-Bol and dosages as high as 750 mgs of Test- Sust in particular and a few others want too use Sust/Deca /and DBol ... What do you all think is the best thing to tell people who want too use high dosages and take mutiple compounds such as Sust/Deca/DBol their first go around? Also what does it really hurt if they did run the high dose or the multiple compounds... All I know is what I have been told not to do... Give me some info guys!!

elcoman is offline Junior Member
    From what Ive read on here first cycle should always be test only.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    probably wont hurt tham but it is unnecessary. They will get huge gains from just some test and they will learn how there body reacts to the compound. If they suffer severe sides from multiple compounds they will never know what caused it. It is key to finding out what AS work well for the individual. For example Dbol makes me feel Ill and bloats me to hell. I only know that through trial and error where i have added new compounds only when i am happy that the current compounds work well for me and dont produce too many unpleasant sides.

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    I like it beast! Thanks for the Info... Anyone else?

Chuck_R is offline Member
    If you've already purchased those compounds, drop everything except Sust.(save others for later). A sust only cycle 150mg every other day would be a good first cycle.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    they really need to go with test enth 500 mgs a week. just to see how they react to it.. then stack on there 2nd cycle. there is no need to rush and jump rite into stacking. like chuck said if you have already purchased them then go with sust.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 01-16-2008 at 10:50 PM.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I personally would go with test e and possibly add a bit of deca .... but test e, let your body react.... see how it works for you and the SECOND cycle will react better...... My first cycle didn't react like my 2nd, 3rd ...so on... I think you just need to let your body get used to it. just my opinion... GL!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    honestly bro,,you need nothing more then TEST...i have been doing this shit for 20 yrs now and have experimeneted with everything under the sun,and TEST is all you need..1st cycle...500mg of TEST a week and you will see fantastic gains,,just eat and train like an animal.thats all i can tell you

Thread Information