Txdevildawg is offline New Member

Test 400 and Tren stack

Wanted to get some valued feedback from everyone in here as it would be much appreciated. I have some Test 400 and Tren that i am looking to start my 2nd cycle with. Im 5'11 and weigh 200lbs with BF ranging from 11-13%.

My 1st experience with gear was pretty basic as I only did EQ for about 8 weeks which consisted of about 250ml weekly. PCT consisted of clomid. It has been about 3 months since i last injected and anxious to get started again with the test 400 and tren combo.

I have heard to start off with the test for the 1st two weeks then bring the tren on, i would prefer to inject EOD with that in mind, what doseage recommendations do yall have?

solidA is offline Associate Member
    lol that wasnt a cycle at all t hat u did

and prepare for t400 its very painfull

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    tren A OR tREN E ,,,acetate should be evey day ,you will get the best results this way and you can start them together,i have run tren at 150mg/ed for as long as 26 weeks...use it for as long as you can tolerate the sides at a dose you can tolerate..start at 75mg and adjust upwards until you cant bare the sides and then drop it down a notch and you will be good...i was sleeping no more then 2hrs a nite and sweating my balls off 24/7...sometimes i would get the chills also and it was 90 degrees out...its hard to regulate your body temp if your dose is too high,,,but it works like nothing else..

mayhemike is offline Junior Member

question

can you mix the trenbolone and test in one needle to avoid several needle marks?

question

can you mix the trenbolone and test in one needle to avoid several needle marks?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    absolutely!

Cool I just read a post about someone getting a vein and I have not done that yet...and dont want to

Thread Information