Adrenaline and Test

This is my 7th day off an 8-day methandrost cycle.

I've been trying to find out when my nat. test will start up again, and I'm doing everything I can to pump it up with no drugs, bc I'm poor.

The doc said work out like a mofo, bc that will help. Will boxing/sparring help? Does adrenaline and straight up mean self-exertion affect it?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you ran 8 days of what? your post doesnt make sense

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    This is my 7th day off an 8-day methandrost cycle.

I've been trying to find out when my nat. test will start up again, and I'm doing everything I can to pump it up with no drugs, bc I'm poor.

The doc said work out like a mofo, bc that will help. Will boxing/sparring help? Does adrenaline and straight up mean self-exertion affect it?
    .............HAY..................

read some strange threads but this one beats them all...

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    8 day cycle? of what? Cant afford drugs? What is going on with this site. First a guy shoots test in his nuts, now this?

methyltest dude, the specific variant is

2a,17a-dimethyl-5alpha-androst-3-one, 17b ol

It's like superdrol. It was gonna be a 4 week cycle but my nipples got sore and puffy so i dropped it on day 8, which was 7 days ago. It happened so soon that i dont have my pct drugs yet and I got no options except retarded pseudo-helpful habits.

Flame me all you want, but it aint dumb, I just should have had my pct first.
    What would you do if you were in danger of having tits 4 life?

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    I would make sure I had pct on hand.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    get letro from ar-r , im getting some for my nexy cycle

not sure what you dose it at tho so someone else have to chip in

meathead320 is offline Member
    You're killing me.

Dude, you did an 8 day cycle of an oral, similar to superdrol.

How were the headaches?

Anyway, as for PCT, you should have had the nolva on hand, at the start of your cycle.

However, being that it was only 8 days, I think you can easily just go off, as it takes your body around 17-21 days to even slow down its natural test.

Meaning your body has not had time to respond by dropping its own natural production yet.

Just stop.

dose was 20 mg a day, 10mg in the morning and 10mg at night. I didn't know when i started that night was the worst time to juice. Anyway, I'm hoping it was such a short deal that my nips will go back to normal on their own bc they aren't that bad now anyway. Letro is on its way, if AR-R ships promptly. I've read some comments about "lion's" delayed shipping record. I guess i'll see for myself.

should I use the letro and then run nolva for the est. rebound or just not risk the rebound problem and wait to see what happens to the nips?

anyway, back to my question..anyone know what habits will boost test levels and help bring me back to hormonal homestasis?

Meathead, I hope to God you're absolutely right about the time period required to stop test production.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed with Meat, there is no way natty production was eliminated even if you took massive amounts. Bringing to mind the question of dosage?
    But even more puzzling is...

Gyno in 7 days and with a pseudo-steroid?
    I'm not calling you a liar or even saying you're mistaken, it's your body and you lived in it for a long time, but this is VIRUTALLY IMPOSSIBLE and HIGHLY IMPROBABLE!

You should be in a medical journal because even the real thing stacked with other powerful aas compounds can't produce such an effect in as short a time.

1. Were you taking anything else?
    2. Or did you take something prior?
    3. How many calories were you consuming? Fat displacement while taking exogenous hormones is more likely.

Check out this link to help verify your self-diagnosis:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gynecomastia/DS00850

And before you begin treatment read these:
    All you need to know about GYNO.
    http://www.steroid.com/Nolvadex.php
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread . p h p ? t = 3 1 8 7 8 3 & h i g h light=masteron
    (remove spaces above)

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 01-17-2008 at 01:19 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

thanks magic, that makes me less anxious

This was supposed to be my first cycle. I box and I'm trying to move up a couple divisions.

5'8'' 21ys old, 165 lbs
    3-3500 calories a day
    moderately low and healthy carbs, high protein
    5-7 meals a day

My nipples were constantly sore (now not as bad), areolas almost twice original diameter ( i have very small nipples) , they are puffy, pokin out of my shirt, and I have a peculiarly different fat distribution - its more to the side and bottom of the pec -

I've been doing a lot of cardio, overtraining to stop fat storage and it seems to be helping.

Bottom line, i know its the beginning of gyno, i just hope it aint gonna get any worse.

i was doing 20 mg aday for 8 days, which might have been too high for my size, in retrospect

I JUST got my letro. So new question..

Since my gyno isnt very bad, how should i run the letro?? Is there a way I can do it without having to deal with the rebound, or do i NEEd more drugs to battle that if I take even a little? I know I should have nolva on hand, and its on its way.

I was thinking I'd run it like this..

day1: .50mg
    2: .50mg
    3. .75mg
    4. .75mg
    5 .50mg
    6 .50mg
    7 .50mg

week 2: .25mg ed
    week 3: ??? how do i come off it?

I read C_bino's post on this, as magic pointed out, but I'm not trying to kill any lumps and i don't wanna risk a huge rebound.

Any input? please flame all you want, it gets the point across.

Thread Information