G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

Couple of Newbie questions...

Ok, forgive me if this is a stupid question, but as stated, I am new to all of this. I have gotten mixed responses and thoughts of the use of DHEA, and its true effects on the body. Until I actually get some real stuff, this is what I have, and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on it, if it actually works, should you cycle it (using 75mg a day), and any recomendations on the best product for wanting to get ripped, not really huge. And also, should I be taking a Protein or even a creatine product to help size. Like I said, sorry if these are dumb questions, but I am new to all of this.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I know DHEA isn't a real steroid , but when I first started working out full time, it was the only thing close to the real thing. I am planning on moving to the D-Anabol soon, unless someone recomends something different. Like I said, I am very new to all of this, so any help would be great.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You should get your diet in check. Read up on the stickies in the diet forum. Then post your diet so we can help you with your goals. Id stay away from drugs right now.

Thread Information