scottroxx is offline Associate Member

gear is crystalized ??

I have a couple cyp 250's that I just aquired and one of them is half crystalized and the other almost completely crystalized?? I might have received them this way as they came in a box and tucked them away in a fairly warm spot, maybe slightly below room temp but not by too cool. Question 1.. how cold does it have to be to crystalize? #2 if I heat it up and get it back to liquid state, will it still be good?? #3 because it does crystalize, does this mean it is legit gear 100% ?? Hope I'm being annoying with all the q's but inquiring minds wanna know ..lol Thanks guys.....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Im assuming its UG gear...boil some water and place it in for a few seconds,it should return to normal...the only thing i ever used that crytalized was Nolva powder,that was mixed with everclear...you dont want to shoot that in your ass,trust me!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It shouldn't crash @ room temp. Vent it with a pin and put in a pan of almost boiling water. It should go back into solution.
    You could ask your vendor what the solvent ratios are. I've seen different hormones crash due to poor solvent ratios or cold temperatures, but the temps were usually in the 30's.
    Crystallization/crashing IS NOT a surefire indication/test of gear quality/potency.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

haha...yeah,thanks for clearing that up AG..(pin and almost boiling) I sometimes just assume everyone has done this sh!t a million times like some of us...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LOL. Yeah, after awhile, I believe everyone gets blessed with crashing gear.
    Like you said, better to crash in the vial than in the muscle.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thanks for the replies !! I have boiled crystalized gear before for a buddy but never for me, never had this problem ..lol Since it did happen to me, I wanted to double check if it did crystalize if the gear is legit. I am not sure what you mean by solvent used?? This is supposed to be legit stuff from a russian pharmaceutical place, I would mention the name but don't wanna piss anybody off !! but it says on the side that it contains 250mg--cyp, BA--2%, and benzyl benzoate 15%. does that help clear things up a bit ??

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Cyp is notorious for crashing. 2%ba/15%bb is pretty standard as far as solvent goes.. If heating it up in the hot water bath doesnt make it fall back into solution you might need to add some bb.

Elefanten is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It shouldn't crash @ room temp. Vent it with a pin and put in a pan of almost boiling water. It should go back into solution.
    You could ask your vendor what the solvent ratios are. I've seen different hormones crash due to poor solvent ratios or cold temperatures, but the temps were usually in the 30's.
    Crystallization/crashing IS NOT a surefire indication/test of gear quality/potency.

AG
    I assume the ventilation pin is to reduce pressure inside the bottle? Will not doing this reduce the potency of the steroid ?

Also, you say "almost boiling", why is this?

I just got my first crystallized steroid, and before injection I put it in a pan, and [b]boiled[b] the water, and I did not use a pin to vent it. Poor reserach, I know, but I was in a hurry :P

boiling it may damage it.and you are correct,the pin is just to release pressure..

"Russian Pharmacutical" Im guessing its Ug gear...if its a legit Pharmacy like Organon,Steris...etc..then do tell..better yet,pm me with it first

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    before you go that far i would just run it under hot tap water from the fosset... no need for vent pin.. but it should work, ive done it plenty of times... if not, then take it to the next step and use the vent pin and the almost boiling water...IMO

thanks for the advise, for my buddys stuff thats what I did, filled a cup with hot water from the tap and let the bottle soak in it for 5 minutes and it turned back perfectly !! I was a bit more interested in knowing if it was a good way of telling it was legit and if the gear was still good if I reheated it. Thanks again guyz for the quick replies....
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-25-2008 at 03:42 PM.

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    I had some that I had to run under hot tap water from the fosset everytime I injected. Just hold it under there and rotate the vial.

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    i also just recived a bial of masteron with the same issue. it is not very bad but it is still enough to put me on edge. just to be sure, what are the chances that either one of these methods will harm the gear????

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Crystals!

Lol yea bro i had the same problem a while back, i got sum test prop, that had crystals in it, all you have to do is boil them down, shouldnt be no biggie, but i bet it does hurt like a mug takin that shit! haha

Thread Information