Jockjack is offline New Member

Feeling sick after my first inject and I can't walk...

Hello,

I did my first injection of 500mg test e this saturday in my right quad. Everything went fine, no blood and I injected smoothly.

Sunday, no pain.

This morning... I couldn't get out of my bed! My whole right leg is sore and I can't even walk or sit. Even laying down it hurts like a ******.

Also i'm feeling kinda sick. I have a headache and all my muscles are sore. Like i'm having a flu.

Did I do anything wrong? My next inject will probably be in my glutes because I heard it's less painfull.

Thanks.

haha good luck with glutes, bro. Friend of mine had to sit on a pillow while driving in his car for about a week after a jab to his glute. They can be just as painful, trust me. Just try massaging the area after as much as possible.

GOBAL is offline Junior Member
    you must inject very slowly... So the 'oil is distributed without good cause swelling and pain ...

also you may choose to inject in the glutes...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Also

Test Flu ?????

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    thats what i was thinkin Merc sounds like a classic case

What is test flu?

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockjack View Post
    What is test flu?

Thanks.

See post # 4 in this thread ..

Test Flu ????????

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    See post # 4 in this thread ..

Test Flu ????????

Merc.
    Thanks, guess i'll have to be patient

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockjack View Post
    Thanks, guess i'll have to be patient
    Also make sure you keep an eye on your inject site.. Make sure it is not red or swollen ( or really hot when you touch the area around the inject site).. As these are sings of infection.

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Also make sure you keep an eye on your inject site.. Make sure it is not red or swollen ( or really hot when you touch the area around the inject site).. As these are sings of infection.

Merc.
    It's not an infection luckily.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Bump

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Do you think it might of helped to split up the shots 2 x 250mg for first time?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    08-07-2007, 03:32 PM

Blitz777
    Associate Member

For option number 1, you need to inject 2x a week. You also need a better PCT protocol, do a search for Anthony Roberts (Hooker) PCT. For cycle number 2, Dbol only imo is a terrible idea, especially if you are ramping the dosages, and starting out at only 20mg.day. If you are determined to cycle, use the Test E, inject 250mg monday morning 250mg thurs night, and find a better PCT.

08-07-2007, 03:45 PM

WelshWarrior

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blitz777
    For option number 1, you need to inject 2x a week. You also need a better PCT protocol, do a search for Anthony Roberts (Hooker) PCT. For cycle number 2, Dbol only imo is a terrible idea, especially if you are ramping the dosages, and starting out at only 20mg.day. If you are determined to cycle, use the Test E, inject 250mg monday morning 250mg thurs night, and find a better PCT.
    Jabbing once a week is fine with enanthate imo. However, both are poor - I wouldn't give cycle 2 to my dog.

Look at the newbie cycles and read up.

08-07-2007, 03:46 PM

Blitz777
    Associate Member

IMO jabbing Test E once a week is ok, but 2x provides more stable blood levels, and in turn better gains. Just what I've experienced and heard from the majority of people. I definately agree that he should meander over to the newbie cycles thread indeed!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    Jabbing once a week is fine with enanthate imo. However, both are poor - I wouldn't give cycle 2 to my dog.

Look at the newbie cycles and read up.

08-07-2007, 03:48 PM
    Jockjack

Thanks for the replies, All the novice cycles on the website are injects or stacked with orals. Any other possibilities for an oral only or is this a big no?

08-07-2007, 03:54 PM

WelshWarrior

keep reading - use the search drop down button and type in anything you want to learn more about.

I wouldn't do them. Some people do.

08-07-2007, 03:54 PM

Blitz777
    Associate Member

IMO Oral cycles are o.k., but are always better as part of a "cocktail," meaning containing some type of injects. Granted, some people swear by anavar or anavar and tbol only cycles, but I believe these people would experience far greater gains by throwing in some test. Here is what I would say to you: If you are truely ready to commit to a life of bodybuilding and AAS, you should go all the way and accept the reality that injectables are very advantageous to cycling. Hell, test is a great base for any cycle. I believe the perfect cycle for you, if you are determined to do one, would be Test E only at 500mg split into 2 injects a week at 250mg each.
    I would also like to say that I do not believe you are ready for a cycle. You are only 19! As you claim, you may have reached your "plateau" for a 19 year old body, but certainly not your overall plateau! I would give your body til atleast the age of 21/22 to work its own magic. Try eating 4-4500 clean cals a day and 350-400g of protein. You have so much room left naturally! Spend your money on food, and not gear. Just my .02.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jockjack
    Thanks for the replies, All the novice cycles on the website are injects. Any possibilities for an oral only or is this a big no?

08-07-2007, 04:02 PM
    Jockjack

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blitz777
    I would also like to say that I do not believe you are ready for a cycle. You are only 19! As you claim, you may have reached your "plateau" for a 19 year old body, but certainly not your overall plateau! I would give your body til atleast the age of 21/22 to work its own magic. Try eating 4-4500 clean cals a day and 350-400g of protein. You have so much room left naturally! Spend your money on food, and not gear. Just my .02.
    I've heard this alot and I know it's true.

But it's so tempting. I see guys at my gym that are just starting bb'ing (18-19 years old) and already doing a cycle. They've gotten a better physique than me in 1 year training because of the cycle than I did in 4 years.

The other reason is that I wanna compete in the future and I think it's too late if I start cycling at age 21.

08-07-2007, 04:03 PM

pewntang
    AR Addict

Quote:
    I've heard this alot and I know it's true.

But it's so tempting. I see guys at my gym that are just starting bb'ing (18-19 years old) and already doing a cycle. They've gotten a better physique than me in 1 year training because of the cycle than I did in 4 years.

The other reason is that I wanna compete in the future and I think it's too late if I start cycling at age 21.

08-07-2007, 04:08 PM

SilverToungedDevil
    Associate Member

i agree with blitz (too young) but if your dead set... a cycle of cyp or enth at 500mgs a week injected every 3.5 days would be perfect, maybe throw in some dbol at the beginning for a kickstart. get a bad ass pct put together and go from there. but i definately feel you are jumping in too early and hindering your natural potential and drastically increasing your chances of permantly f-ing yourself up. be smart bro and atleast read until you have grasped everything about cycling, then read some more. best of luck

08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
    Jockjack

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pewntang

Yeah lol, anyway I've put alot of thought into it and the cycle is going to happen no matter what.

08-07-2007, 04:18 PM

WelshWarrior

Quote:
    Yeah lol, anyway I've put alot of thought into it
    Contradiction

08-07-2007, 04:33 PM

Xtralarg
    AR Monitor

Quote:
    First of all, sorry if my english is bad.

I'm 19 and training since I was 15. Because I wanna get more serious with bodybuilding and compete in the near future I wanna start my first cycle.

I know everyone is going to say i'm too young but progress is going very slow at the moment. I've tried a lot of different dieting and training. And the cycle is going to happen.

I just want to know because i don't have the money to cycle 2-3 times a year if it's possible to build muscle naturally after the cycle? I heard it's harder because your testosterone levels are not at their normal rate anymore. And how hard is it to maintain the muscle after the cycle?

My main goal is to gain about 20 pounds. This will help me getting my physique for competing.

A few stats:
    19 years
    95 kg (about 210 pounds ???)
    11-12% bodyfat
    Training experience 4 years

I was thinking about a inject testosterone cycle or a oral only cycle. Because it's my first cycle and due to my home situation i'd prefer option 2. And i'm a bit scared of putting needles in my body

Option 1:
    week 1-10, 500mg test enth once injected a week
    week 11, 40mg nolvadex
    week 12-13, 20mg nolvadex

Option 2: week 1, 20mg dianabol
    week 2-5, 40mg dianabol
    wk 6-7, 40mg nolvadex
    wk 7-8, 20mg nolvadex

Thanks!!
    You are too young, do yourself a favour and stay clean for a few more years.

!!NO SOURCE CHECKS!!

08-07-2007, 04:39 PM

Mogamedogz

Envy has been the failure of many good men.

Stay off the gear, you are just a kid. Listen to what the older guys are telling you. There is a REASON for it.

08-07-2007, 05:29 PM

rancid

Im 6ft 2 and i use to be a bean poll and im 26 years old and im 205lbs now. Im glad when I was 19 i listend to the advise of waiting and growing natueraly before begining aas. all be starting my first cycle this month. the choice is yours but if you do go ahead with the cycle be sher to include clomid in pct.

08-07-2007, 05:31 PM

mister.fantastic

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rancid
    bean poll

i haven't heard that phrase since elementary

08-07-2007, 06:20 PM
    Jabroni

so what age would yall recommend. 21+?

08-07-2007, 06:30 PM

Booz
    AR-Hall of Famer

if you want to start a cycle that is completely upto you all i will say is it wod be in your best interest to utilize the high abundance of natty test you have coursing through your body..............
    your natty test is at its highest between the age of 19-21 ish,if you start a cycle you will stop this dead in its tracks,when you eventually start a cycle in a coupla years you will leap past the others who started younger as you will have a far better base behind you.......just my 2 cents worth.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

08-07-2007, 06:44 PM

Schmidty
    Test Is Best!

im your age and iv done a cycle. I gave myself a exception because my natty test was shot b4 i ever touched a singe hormone. im suppose to be on HRT but i dont like that idea. IMO if u have a good natty level of test, use it and take full advantage of it because not everybody is as lucky as you are.

08-07-2007, 08:34 PM

millionairemurph

when i was 19 i weighed about 165-175. Im 6'2''. I started my first cycle this year at 25. (210 lbs)
    19 -22 years you should be able to put on 20 -30 more pounds with a good diet and training.
    If you are dead set, read more on the options available. Dbol only seems like a bad idea. Read all about pct, know how important it is.

08-07-2007, 10:22 PM

Amorphic
    Veritas, Aequitas

I'm not going to bother changing your mind not to do it, everyone else will try. Obviouslty you'd be a fool to do the dbol only cycle, so option 1 it is, run the test for 12 weeks though.

08-07-2007, 10:23 PM
    gooer
    Associate Member

how tall are you?

08-07-2007, 10:24 PM

Amorphic
    Veritas, Aequitas

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Envy has been the failure of many good men.

Stay off the gear, you are just a kid. Listen to what the older guys are telling you. There is a REASON for it.
    Absolutely agree

08-08-2007, 09:57 AM

longhorn814
    Anabolic Member

post your diet..lets see what and how much you eat daily..I bet your diet isnt as good at it should be.

08-08-2007, 10:17 AM
    Jockjack

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm 1,88 meters long (6,17 feet).

I'm going to think about it some more

08-08-2007, 02:58 PM

Blitz777
    Associate Member

You should go ahead and post your diet in the diet forum and have it looked over. May be able to help you out.

08-08-2007, 03:15 PM

Superhuman
    Banned

LISTEN PLEASE!!!!:

You can search through my older threads and posts because I have explained this before. I screwed my receptors and my body up using steroids young (I'm 20 now) so PLEASE listen and don't jump on the bandwagon. I'm all-natural now at 6'2" 245lbs <8% bodyfat... nearly every guy I know at the gym here over the age of 16 juices and I look better than all of them and I'm not taking shit anymore.

You can accomplish so much naturally, just eating for anabolic growth and pushing harder when you lift. There are also great supps to take like Cell Mass, NO-Xplode, Novadex XT, among others.

I started juicing around the age of 16 and took long breaks in between cycles. Sure, I gained lots of weight (mainly fat and water), but I have torn both of my hamstrings, pulled muscles in my back and chest, developed ACNE that hasn't completely gone away, acquired severe tendonitis in my elbows, and effectively shut-down my receptors (I think). My last cycle I ran over 1g a week of Test, 700mg of Tren -A, and 600mg of Deca and I only gained 5lbs!!!!!!! This is because my GROWING body became temporarily immune to steroids. Wait until you are 25 at least. There is no race.

08-08-2007, 03:18 PM

Superhuman
    Banned

By the way, I love being natural now... it's a wonderful feeling to be at the gym and see all these guy I know for a fact are running anabolics, and lift more than them and look better. People ask me all the time what I'm taking and I tell them Chicken Breasts haha. I think steroids would be great for me to take in the future, but I'm gonna wait a while before I start again. If you want to take anything, take HGH and/or IGF-1... I'm gonna start HGH soon at 6IUs a day

08-08-2007, 03:30 PM

fatrock

make sure that you spend good money on your pct. dont spend it all on the cycle. Cause you got to have on of those Very Important!

I started out with clen from AR-R which really made me feel good when i went to the gym because of the toning results. It was a great psych to start my first cycle.
    My first cycle was Test E 500 mg jump started with Dbol.

I would also work on getting your diet and protien intake at optimal levels for your body type and work out routine. There are alot of very good diets here on AR mix them up until you find one that you can call yours. Good luck

Quick Reply

Options
    Quote message in reply?