Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swish1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly460 View Post
    are u sure theyre gettin bigger. it might be in ur head. id say wait atleast a week to see them start shrinking. ur body can take some time to adjust. plus, i dont think letro can make it worse unless u get an estrogen rebound after which is canceled out with the nolva so shudnt be a problem. give it some time brosiff and keep the posts comin

yeah i really dont know whats going on. i was trying this shirt on today at the mall and the fitting room mirror made them look bigger then they ever were, on top of me thinking they puffed out more. so it only confirmed my suspicion. Im furious right now tomorrows going to be the first day i run it at 2.5 mg/1ml so a week from tomorrow if this products real and legit i should see the results. Grizz im not kidding bro its f*cked up

grizzly460 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish1985 View Post
    yeah i really dont know whats going on. i was trying this shirt on today at the mall and the fitting room mirror made them look bigger then they ever were, on top of me thinking they puffed out more. so it only confirmed my suspicion. Im furious right now tomorrows going to be the first day i run it at 2.5 mg/1ml so a week from tomorrow if this products real and legit i should see the results. Grizz im not kidding bro its f*cked up
    dude u shud try takin some pics. so in like a week or two u can see if they legit shrank or got bigger. like a before and after. its probly tuff to tell right now cuz ur lookin at it all the time. pics will give u a 3rd person perspective. u cud post em up here too and get a second opinion.

taftkeeper07 is offline New Member
    aaaa
    Last edited by taftkeeper07; 09-27-2011 at 09:53 AM.

swish whats the update?

alright busy weekend, tonight will complete day 11 i wasnt able to use it on saturday because i was at my girls all day but today will be the 4th day i will run it at the full 1ml. I havent even hit the gym since friday because ive been sick as f*ck with a swollen throat in 80 degree weather?? I can also say that my sore throat has been brought on by the letro as well. But more importantly I am NOT noticing a change at ALL. complete waste of time so far.
    Last edited by Swish1985; 05-04-2010 at 07:52 AM.

dieselz is offline New Member
    swish which letro are you using?
    are u ramping it up to 2.5 mg like this thread?
    All you need to know about GYNO.

im on day 5 and ill post results

hes using liquid letro. 1 ml = 2.5 mg

jaygunzz is offline New Member
    I'm also going to be running letro & dostinex to try to clear up some gyno and I will post my results.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

thats how im running it 2.5 till my nips are down then i taper down.. hey GRIZZ since im not seeing any results im probably just gonna taper down friday and come off completely because this shit smells real potent its gotta be damaging something and/or anything but my breast tissue.But obviously im not gonna run the nolva because i feel like garbage and that shit im sure is only going to make me feel worse and more depressed. My buddy at GNC recommended regular gaspari Nolvadex GT stacked with another product (cant remember) that has worked extremely well for all of his friends and is the safest last resort option im gonna try.

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member

word. that sucks swish. now im doubting wether itll have any effect on me. i have tablets of letro instead so i dont kno if thatll make any diff. did it go down at all or stay the same. or get worse?

i personally think a bit worse but my girlfriend thinks im ****ing crazy because i do have body dismorphia. Even if shes right they didnt go down one bit. i can only come to peace with them and might just do some test and deca get huge im sick and tired of being depressed over my nips. clearly its not gyno so this is the hand god dealt me i gotta get over it and move on. im gonna wait a few weeks of course but grizz wait do you recommend i run with that gear bro?

tomshaw is offline New Member
    Can any of you tell me what this letro is? Is it tablets or injection? I've had a few operations for gyno a few years back and can feel something small maybe the size of a pea coming but id like to get rid of it. I've run Tamoxifen but this doesnt seem to be doing the trick. I've never heard of this letro?

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    Letro is more common I believe in pill form, but can also be in liquid form as well, but not as an injection. In oral form. It twice the stuff tamoxifen is. Check out the thread on letro, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=gyno+reversal
    by Cbino. Really great info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information