st_barca is offline New Member

steroids and the heart ?

I am 25 years old, do a lot of sport, boxing , swimming and go to the gym, eat 5 to 6 meals a day, don't drink, don't smoke ( exept a bit a weed since it seem to have no negative effects on my performances)

I have started a cycle 2 weeks ago and have taken so far 250ml testex per week, so in total 2 injections and the daily protectors ( hardcore liver protector 2/day, novaldex 1/day, proviron 1/day, vitamin A/E strong 1/day , and amino acids. my aim isn't to get big but i want to put on weight and gain strenght so i decided to start a light cycle : 6 weeks, composed of testex and deca distributed : 1testex 2testex 1teste 1Deca 2testex 1deca 2testex 1deca 1testex

I fell strong but when I am resting or watching TV i feel my heart beating extremely hard in my chest, my heart rate is fine 60 bpm resting, but my heart is pounding really hard and when i go to bed i can't seem to concentrate on anything else.

My question is : is it normal that my hearts beats so hard, and what should i check for to be safe ( blood pressure maybe ? )

I am a bit of a hypocondriac , so i wanted to know if its a normal reaction to testex that my heart is pounding so hard, is it maybe that my cardio training is too much ?

thank you for you help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Check your blood pressure, just to be safe. Also please refrain from mentioning recreational drugs as it is against the rules. Lastly that is a poorly crafter cycle, what is your planned pct?

thanks for your reply and sorry for the recreational drug part.

my aim is too get weight and strenght, the only thing is that my main sport is fighting and i cannot afford to loose speed nor agility, so i asked fo a cycle that would help me put on that weight and gaining that strenght but gradually , i don't need any immidiate changes and i don't wanna **** myself up either.

It would be great if you could give me an insight on what part of the cycle is badly crafted so that i can consider changes. it is an up scaling cycle ,

week 1 : 1t
    week 2 : 2t
    week 3 : 1t 1d
    week 4 : 2t 1d
    week 5 : 2t 1d
    week 6 : 1t

but to tell you the truth after 2 weeks , and only having taken twice, I am happy with the changes and am thinking of not even scaling up on the 4th and 5th week if the change rate stays like this. ( I am aware that the changes I see are maybe only water retention )

thank you for your help, waiting for your reply

meathead320 is offline Member
    Can you make a list like this of what you are taking (easier to undersand):

Testosterone (name ester too) 200mg EW: weeks 1-12
    Proviron (how many mgs) ED: weeks 1-12
    Nolvadex 20mg ED: weeks 1-12

etc....

Just easier to see what you got going on.

And DROP the rec drugs all together. If you are serious enough to be messing with AAS, you are serious enough to NOT use rec drugs.

hi and thanks for answering

I don't know if you read the first message i put on the page, i don't do drugs i just said that i smoked once in a while.

the cycle i described is made of testex prolongatum 250ml = t and deca durabolin 200ml = d

proviron is 25mg, novaldex 10mg.

thanks a lot

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by st_barca View Post
    hi and thanks for answering

I don't know if you read the first message i put on the page, i don't do drugs i just said that i smoked once in a while.

the cycle i described is made of testex prolongatum 250ml = t and deca durabolin 200ml = d

proviron is 25mg, novaldex 10mg.

thanks a lot
    it couldn't mean 250ml, or 200ml, I assume you mean mg and not ml, but if you could write it out in typical fashion as requested it would help us to help you.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Here are some of the problems with your cycle:

1. Pyramiding up and down with the test (this will give you fluctuating blood plasma levels which in turn can give more side effects. And since you never reach stable levels, you are not getting the most out of your gear.

2. 6 weeks is too short really to see much from a long ester version of Test (Testex Prolungwhatever = cypionate )

3. 3 weeks of deca is a complete waste, waaaay to short

Njord is offline Senior Member
    And why the liver protector and the Nolva during cycle?

What are you planning for you pct?

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Here are some of the problems with your cycle:

1. Pyramiding up and down with the test (this will give you fluctuating blood plasma levels which in turn can give more side effects. And since you never reach stable levels, you are not getting the most out of your gear.

2. 6 weeks is too short really to see much from a long ester version of Test (Testex Prolungwhatever = cypionate )

3. 3 weeks of deca is a complete waste, waaaay to short
    I toataly agree deca should be ran for 10weeks at least + test cyp also should be ran for a lot longer than 6 weeks to gain from it IMO you should jump on pct asap my 2cents!

sorry to sound stupid but what is pct ?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by st_barca View Post
    sorry to sound stupid but what is pct ?
    I think this is the third time today I've answered this same question, but regardless, pct is "post cycle therapy ", it is comprised of the compounds that you run following a cycle to restore your natural testosterone levels . What you run and when you run it is determined by the cycle itself. There is an entire section of the board dedicated to pct, plenty of valuable info there.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds more like anxiety than it does blood pressure. AAS are known to cause anxiety/depression.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Just add more deca to the cycle take that nolva down. you dont need it. Keep running your test inj with the deca and at the end run a nice pct A. Roberts is recommended. Good luck bro.

Thread Information