Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member

Injection time slot

Ok, so I started my cycle finaly, on Friday, I plan on doing Tuesdays and Fridays. I heard there is an ideal time to inject.

I was thinking of injection tuesday am and friday am but does anyone have any advice or better suggestion as far as injection times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian_Juice View Post
    Ok, so I started my cycle finaly, on Friday, I plan on doing Tuesdays and Fridays. I heard there is an ideal time to inject.

I was thinking of injection tuesday am and friday am but does anyone have any advice or better suggestion as far as injection times.
    I asked same Q.. someone on this board said sun am and wed. pm... so long as its 3 day split, 1st in AM 2nd in PM.... Correct me if I am wrong please... thats what Im doing now at least.... so you would do friday AM then monday PM... what type of gear u using, that makes a difference also..

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    For cyp or en, its mainly the three days between injections that counts. I do Mon and Thur.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same here I inject my Test E monday morning and thursday after work in the evening. Just try and keep it as close to 3.5 days as possible for stable blood levels.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    3.5 days is optimal but honestly I dont think it has that much of an impact as long as its no more than four days apart. the only compounds i worry about dosing at certain times of the day are orals and test suspension.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    long esters. u could even inject 1 once a week. all that matters is your evenly spaced between injection! ( doesnt matter what day or am or pm.) just as long as u got equal amount of time between injects. but yes every 84hrs is ideal if ur doing a 2 shot/wk.

Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member
    I am Test E nut good info thanks!

Thread Information