mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

extremely quick libido increase

this makes no sense to me. Usually I feel increased sex drive by the third wk when taking long estered tests. Well I am now on my third day of my dbol , test e, deca , tren cycle and I am getting constant erections. I am frontloading the test but I haven't even done my second shot of test and my libido is normally low. what do you guys think could be the reason for this. I have used all these compounds before so I know how I react to them and this has never happened. im not taking caber yet either.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    this makes no sense to me. Usually I feel increased sex drive by the third wk when taking long estered tests. Well I am now on my third day of my dbol, test e, deca, tren cycle and I am getting constant erections. I am frontloading the test but I haven't even done my second shot of test and my libido is normally low. what do you guys think could be the reason for this. I have used all these compounds before so I know how I react to them and this has never happened. im not taking caber yet either.
    My guess is that it is all mental. Too early for the test to have kicked in.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have a lady friend around? if so then its not really a problem lol.

mx3
    I know it makes no sense at all. but i am definately getting constant erections, I dont know why it would be mental cause I know how long it takes for test e to take effect so Its not like im expecting it to happen. the only thing I can think of is maybe my test e is actually prop. the make of my gear is notorious for having problems mislabeling their products. or maybe im just screwed in the head.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You have a lady friend around? if so then its not really a problem lol.
    its not a problem im more concerned my gear is mis labeled.

BodyByAAS is offline Banned
    If your problem persists please contact DSM for help.

Thank you

mx3
    I dont know what dsm is.

Lol....I wait for DSM to find this one so he can "Fill him in"

LMAO

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    well my libido increases from Dbol - so perhaps that is the reason

tren and deca in the same cycle? dayum

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    well my libido increases from Dbol - so perhaps that is the reason

tren and deca in the same cycle? dayum
    I have used this same dbol before and didn't get libido increase but my injectables are from a new make so something might be up with them. and yeah the cycle is heavy but its being run in a different manner its kind of an experiment im doing.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I have used this same dbol before and didn't get libido increase but my injectables are from a new make so something might be up with them. and yeah the cycle is heavy but its being run in a different manner its kind of an experiment im doing.
    what are the dosages for this cycle?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I know it makes no sense at all. but i am definately getting constant erections, I dont know why it would be mental cause I know how long it takes for test e to take effect so Its not like im expecting it to happen. the only thing I can think of is maybe my test e is actually prop. the make of my gear is notorious for having problems mislabeling their products. or maybe im just screwed in the head.
    And yet you keep buying from them , good move

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I dont know what dsm is.

Diagnostical and stitisticle Manuel of mental disorders./T.R

Blog Entries
    I dont know what dsm is.
    I am your worse nightmare that just came out the closet !

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I am your worse nightmare that just came out the closet !
    LMAO!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    why would you think you can't be seeing the effects of test at week 3? Even if the enanthate or cyp ester is attached to the hormone, that doesn't mean that you don't get any of the hormone within the first 48 hours of injection. It talkes up to 5 weeks for test to "kick in" speaking in terms of gaining mass but some test actually hits you within 24hrs. Try running human grade test and you'll see how much faster enanthate will hit you than the ugl stuff that was notoriously underdosed.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest View Post
    why would you think you can't be seeing the effects of test at week 3? Even if the enanthate or cyp ester is attached to the hormone, that doesn't mean that you don't get any of the hormone within the first 48 hours of injection. It talkes up to 5 weeks for test to "kick in" speaking in terms of gaining mass but some test actually hits you within 24hrs. Try running human grade test and you'll see how much faster enanthate will hit you than the ugl stuff that was notoriously underdosed.
    its day three not week three. and my product is not human grade.

mx3
    And yet you keep buying from them , good move
    this is the first time i have bought from them and I didn't find this out until after my order was placed.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    what are the dosages for this cycle?
    dbol -40mg ed
    test-500mg ew
    deca -420mg ew
    tren -75mg ed

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    lol!
    i love people who come into a thread with nothing to say. Trying to get your thread count up? theres a post whore thread in the lounge.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    DAmn dude thats a pretty hefty cycle. Probably gettin erections from all the damn compounds your running together as your homones are all over the place. Remember estrogen also plays a factor in increasing libido as while your estrogen increases, your Leutinizing Hormone is increased (not sure if this will happen on cycle but possible) and LH is just as responsible for arousal as test is.

Blog Entries
    this is the first time i have bought from them and I didn't find this out until after my order was placed.
    But you are still willing to inject yourself with it ?

Just throw it out.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    i love people who come into a thread with nothing to say. Trying to get your thread count up? theres a post whore thread in the lounge.

I agree with you my freind tis is why I voted No LOL!!!! K????

+1

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    maybe you should look into how helpful members are before you slag them, drummerboy has been here a while and hes very knowlegable.

I personally LOVE people that always act arrogant in threads and assume the role of keyboard cowboys.

maybe you should just not post at all, i would hate to have to read any more of your slander in the Q&A or the lounge.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    DAmn dude thats a pretty hefty cycle. Probably gettin erections from all the damn compounds your running together as your homones are all over the place. Remember estrogen also plays a factor in increasing libido as while your estrogen increases, your Leutinizing Hormone is increased (not sure if this will happen on cycle but possible) and LH is just as responsible for arousal as test is.
    thanks for the response I didn't think about the other factors at play since it is only day three but it is definately possible. as for my cycle the tren is not being run that long I just want to see how effective tren would be for a kickstart until the deca kicks in since alot of people run tren at the end i personally haven't seen much info on it being utilized like this so thats why it is more or less an experiment for my own peace of mind. its basically one big mass cycle broken into two parts if that makes sense. I dont know how well it will work but I guess we will find out.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    dbol -40mg ed
    test-500mg ew
    deca -420mg ew
    tren-75mg ed
    Could even be the Tren - some guys have the opposite effect to others and get wood from it...

Only thing i can think of as its the only short ester. Maybe the Test is prop like you said...

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Could even be the Tren - some guys have the opposite effect to others and get wood from it...

Only thing i can think of as its the only short ester. Maybe the Test is prop like you said...
    I also have heard about tren having this effect on people although i have used it before and never had it happen but its a different make so it might be a possibility.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I also have heard about tren having this effect on people although i have used it before and never had it happen but its a different make so it might be a possibility.
    well could be different brands hit ya slightly different, could also be ya in a different mental frame rather than previous times....

also think if ya test is prop you will notice sex drive and sides are up and down if your jabbing every 3.5days...

Interesting read on Progesterone and LH. Even tho its for women it may explain why some experience a libido increase...

Progesterone (P) is the primary effector of LH (and by inference gonadotropin-releasing hormone) pulse frequency slowing in cycling women, but the time course of this action is unclear. We hypothesized that P administration to estradiol (E2)-pretreated women would slow LH pulse frequency within 12 h. We studied eight normally cycling women in two separate cycles (follicular phase, cycle days 7–11). After 3 days of E2 pretreatment (0.2 mg/day via transdermal patches), a 25-h blood sampling protocol (starting at 0800) was performed to define LH pulsatility. Oral micronized P (100 mg) or placebo (PBO) was administered at 1800 in a randomized, double-blind fashion, with treatment crossover occurring during a subsequent cycle. The 10-h mean P concentration increased from 0.6 ± 0.1 ng/ml before P (0800–1800) to 3.9 ± 0.3 ng/ml after P administration (2200–0800, P < 0.01). Ten-hour mean LH interpulse interval increased significantly after both P and PBO administration, with no significant difference between P and PBO. In contrast, mean LH, LH amplitude, and mean FSH increased significantly within 4 h of P administration, but not after PBO. We conclude that, in E2-pretreated women in the late follicular phase, 1) nocturnal LH pulse frequency is not acutely (within 12 h) influenced by P administration; 2) an acute increase in P causes pronounced augmentation of gonadotropin pulse amplitude within 4 h; and 3) LH pulse frequency slows overnight during the second half of the follicular phase.

Bergfeld EG, Kojima FN, Cupp AS, Wehrman ME, Peters KE, Mariscal V, Sanchez T, Kinder JE. Changing dose of progesterone results in sudden changes in frequency of luteinizing hormone pulses and secretion of 17 beta-estradiol in bovine females. Biol Reprod 54: 546–553, 1996.

There is more on how progesterone can increase LH. http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ull/292/3/E900

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    well could be different brands hit ya slightly different, could also be ya in a different mental frame rather than previous times....

also think if ya test is prop you will notice sex drive and sides are up and down if your jabbing every 3.5days...
    yeah im waiting for my next test injection to see if thats the case.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Interesting read on Progesterone and LH. Even tho its for women it may explain why some experience a libido increase...

Progesterone (P) is the primary effector of LH (and by inference gonadotropin-releasing hormone) pulse frequency slowing in cycling women, but the time course of this action is unclear. We hypothesized that P administration to estradiol (E2)-pretreated women would slow LH pulse frequency within 12 h. We studied eight normally cycling women in two separate cycles (follicular phase, cycle days 7–11). After 3 days of E2 pretreatment (0.2 mg/day via transdermal patches), a 25-h blood sampling protocol (starting at 0800) was performed to define LH pulsatility. Oral micronized P (100 mg) or placebo (PBO) was administered at 1800 in a randomized, double-blind fashion, with treatment crossover occurring during a subsequent cycle. The 10-h mean P concentration increased from 0.6 ± 0.1 ng/ml before P (0800–1800) to 3.9 ± 0.3 ng/ml after P administration (2200–0800, P < 0.01). Ten-hour mean LH interpulse interval increased significantly after both P and PBO administration, with no significant difference between P and PBO. In contrast, mean LH, LH amplitude, and mean FSH increased significantly within 4 h of P administration, but not after PBO. We conclude that, in E2-pretreated women in the late follicular phase, 1) nocturnal LH pulse frequency is not acutely (within 12 h) influenced by P administration; 2) an acute increase in P causes pronounced augmentation of gonadotropin pulse amplitude within 4 h; and 3) LH pulse frequency slows overnight during the second half of the follicular phase.

Bergfeld EG, Kojima FN, Cupp AS, Wehrman ME, Peters KE, Mariscal V, Sanchez T, Kinder JE. Changing dose of progesterone results in sudden changes in frequency of luteinizing hormone pulses and secretion of 17 beta-estradiol in bovine females. Biol Reprod 54: 546–553, 1996.
    good read. so men are effected in the same way I didn't know it was so similar i thought it would be more profound for females.

Click on the link, it goes into a lot of detail on how LH pulses are increased with increases Progesterone. Also it may not be but it was an interested read to say the least in regards to Progesterone. Im sure Merc could help out if he ventured this way.

mx3
    maybe you should look into how helpful members are before you slag them, drummerboy has been here a while and hes very knowlegable.

I personally LOVE people that always act arrogant in threads and assume the role of keyboard cowboys.

maybe you should just not post at all, i would hate to have to read any more of your slander in the Q&A or the lounge.

slander? Im pretty sure I saw a thread where you said you haven't even cycled yet. correct me if im wrong.

mx3

and I dont talk shvt to anyone unless they have it coming. especially coming into a thread with nothing more to say than lol at someone elses expense.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lets play nice now boys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    lets play nice now boys
    Why ? Bad boys are much more enjoyable to play with

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why ? Bad boys are much more enjoyable to play with
    u know wat i mean dammit!!!

Thread Information