IMBIGRU is offline Banned

Failing a drug test on Clomid/ Nolvadex

Ok here is the question can u fail a drug test on clomid or nolovadex. I have read that it can come up as benzodiazepines street name ( bennie or benzos) It a regular work drug test.... I think its a 10 pt drug test that test

RapidCHECK® 10 Panel Multi-Drug Professional Test Card
    Ten parameter all inclusive Drug of Abuse Test (Dip Screen type)

THC (MARIJUANA) • COCAINE • PCP • OPIATES • METHAMPHETAMINES • METHADONE • AMPHETAMINES • BARBITURATES • BENZODIAZEPINES • Tricyclic Antidepressants

it thier any reason a person would fail taking clomid / nolovadex ?? it very imporant that this person not fail cause its his job but he want to do a pct cycle?? let me know... IMBIGRU

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Not too sure but a good bump for an answer.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    you would think if it was true, someone could have confirmed it from having it

happen to them. i would not think nolvadex but possibly clomid. not sure but

def hope that someone can give us a answer quickly.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid and nolva are not benzos... they do not come up on a drug test as anything... i don't know who told you that or where you heard it but that is incorrect information..

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Bump

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Bump

TheArtist is offline Member
    i passed a drug test on clomid... no troubles...

darr is offline Member
    no they deffely do not show up as Benzos 100%sure!anyway there not benzos so no worrys.

roadapple is offline Junior Member
    GCMS will find out the exact profile of your sample. Basically you are safe.

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    I know they are not benzos but I have read whereit can show up as benzos on a drug test... ill see if I can find the article I read it on and post it

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    you are not going to fail unless they straight up test your ass for steroids bud

i am on probation and i can tell you that they do not test for anything like nolva or clomid, let alone test or other stuff- whether it is for a job or not. they have to pretty much be looking to see if your are straight up saucing for you to test positive for pct and sauce

addicted2iron is offline New Member
    Im on the methadone program and am drug tested every month. Two months ago when I was in pct I had a negative test come back for benzos. The only thig I was taking was clomid and nolva.

Now I have been draged back in for another urin test next week I will tell my dr. See what he says about it and what he knows. And ill get back to you. Drug tests are flawed. I use to takr seriquil and it would show benzos periodically.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This was posted in 2008, these guys are probably good to go by now, or fired one. If you are on a methadone program you sure you didn't take something to piss hot? Nolva/Clomid are not benzos and will not test positive for them under any circumstances. Seriquil is not comparable to SERMs.

No man dident take anything but that. Which leaves me just confused. Reputable company too. Becides bemzos r more expensive

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    No way! Never heard of such a thing. Alprazolam is Xanax and in the Benzo family. Clomid has a total different make up and has nothing to do with a Benzo.

It will not test positive for a Benzo. Take your Clomid and sleep good. Nothing to worry about here.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    You must be referring to that ball player suspender or what not for clomid...those guys are tested for gear , im not sure what he was on, if it hides steroids on tests but im assuming its gear related.

Thread Information