Thread: first cycle

x4frnt is offline New Member

first cycle

here is my first cycle, Test Enanthate @ 500 MG per week for 10 weeks. injections monday and thursday at 250MG each. and im going to run Nolva 40/20/20/20 at the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

body stats:
    age 20
    height 5'7
    weight- 155
    BP- 295
    Squat- 345

now here are a few questions i have about the cycle. mind you, i have done my homework, yet im have questons about MPB (male pattern baldness) and bloating.

how much bloating will i expect to see during my cycle? id like to remain around the same bodyfat im at right now, which is around 6%-7%. and id like to remain farely cut during the cycle, is the anything i can take to minimize the effects of bloating? Also, what gains will i expect to see during my cycle? any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x4frnt View Post
    here is my first cycle, Test Enanthate @ 500 MG per week for 10 weeks. injections monday and thursday at 250MG each. and im going to run Nolva 40/20/20/20 at the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

body stats:
    age 20
    height 5'7
    weight- 155
    BP- 295
    Squat- 345

now here are a few questions i have about the cycle. mind you, i have done my homework, yet im have questons about MPB (male pattern baldness) and bloating.

how much bloating will i expect to see during my cycle? id like to remain around the same bodyfat im at right now, which is around 6%-7%. and id like to remain farely cut during the cycle, is the anything i can take to minimize the effects of bloating? Also, what gains will i expect to see during my cycle? any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks
    The nolva should be ran for 4 weeks two weeks after your last test e injection not during cycle.

ive been told to run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle, but yeh i guess it doesnt really matter, the test e will be in the system for a while after the last injection still, but yeh i guess it makes sense to take the nolva after hte cycle, should i do novla 40/40/20/20 or will i be fine with 40/20/20/20

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x4frnt View Post
    ive been told to run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle, but yeh i guess it doesnt really matter, the test e will be in the system for a while after the last injection still, but yeh i guess it makes sense to take the nolva after hte cycle, should i do novla 40/40/20/20 or will i be fine with 40/20/20/20
    Yeah it does matter. Taking it for the last 4 weeks during cycle would be pointless.
    Either one of those dosages would be fine.

i was saying that it doesnt really matter that i change what i had originally planned on doing. i wasnt saying that doing nolva during my cycle didnt matter. can anyone answer the other questions i originally posted?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    a-dex or letro would aid in reducing bloat. be sure you have enough nolva on hand so you can run it in case of any gyno sides which could possibly sprout up. The AI's mentioned above should be sufficient to cut the estrogen enough to where gyno shouldn;t be a problem, but you never know, better safe then sorry.

yeah ive got plenty of nolva on hand right now, i made sure of that,.

Thread Information