texas_venom316 is offline New Member

best type of cardio when using clen+t3

hey guys i was just wondering for those of you who have used these two or even just clen , what`s the best fat burning results youve got when using a certain type of cardio i.e. slow cardio, medium, or HIT

at the moment im doing about an hour of walking after my workouts at 4.0mph but im thinking im not taking advantage of the temeperature raising effects of clen. However walking burns less muscle and more fat so the idea is to keep as mch muscle as possible obviously.
    anyone ?

abombing is offline Associate Member
    If your goal is simply to burn fat then go for a long time at a medium pace, like what you are doing. Going harder will make it anaerobic and you will build up lactic acid. This is true weather you are on clen or not. Clen tends to raise your heart rate quicker you you probably don't need to go as hard as when you are not taking it. You can figure out your target heart rate with the karvonin formula. 220 - age - resting hr x %65 + resting hr. You want to be at about %65 of your maxium heart rate witch is 220 minus your ager for optimum fat burning, and go for up to an hour.

Thread Information