SlammiN is offline Junior Member

Question Lump in my buttock - 2ml sustanon 250

Hi

I injected 2ml of sustanon 250 into my buttock. I usually only have 1ml but now there is a swollen lump where it went in. Its not noticeable unless you rub it and its been there since I had it 3 hours ago. is this anything to worry about or possibly from the 2ml dosage?

thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    did you inject fast? try massaging it.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You'll typically have a bump for a day or more after an inject.

Okay then, I'll give it a day or two! Just I never had one before and this is my 13th injection. Had 3ml in there before but its always 1ml sust 2ml deca . I'm guessing the 2ml sust makes it lump up more. No pain as injection went in though. I was worried I might have one of them abscesses hope not!

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    probably too early to tell if its an abcess as it was only a few hours

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    Get used to it.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    i had that bump for many days after my sust injection (thats why i started injecting elsewhere except butt) ... its nothing ... it will leave eventually

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Why would you inject 2 ml of sust 250 at once? How much are you running per week?

Nasty N8 is offline New Member
    ^^^ exactly, are you injecting EOD? or E3D? thats a lot of sust per week if you are!

more like around every 5 days, but if i'm honest i just wanted to know how painful it would be to have 2ml in at once. the result is i can feel it more than 1ml but nowhere near as painful as my 1st jab. i'm a young healthy specimen without heart problems so i'm not too bothered about keeping the prop at a steady level.

thanks

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    what i do is 1.5ml in each cheek a week of 250 enan. It stops the bump and irratation from being there. But if you can count how many shots you have taken, don't put 2ml of juice in your ass at one time, this stuff still takes time dude.

roadapple is offline Junior Member
    keep an eye out for redness soreness and heat/warmth coming from the lump if it doesn't go away in a day or two.

thanks guys, think it will be fine and its just the 2ml of sust. what is strange though is how i can easily take 3ml in there when it is 1ml sust and 2ml deca . guess the deca is a lot less irritating, as i had 2ml of deca 100mg/ml in my other cheek last night and its as if nothing was ever there!

KRAZYPITBULL is offline Junior Member
    the lump could be the start of an infection aswell, watch it.. if it heats up and gets itchy , its an infection. although you could be using clean stuff, the smallest thing like an ingrown hair can cause an infection...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammiN View Post
    more like around every 5 days, but if i'm honest i just wanted to know how painful it would be to have 2ml in at once. the result is i can feel it more than 1ml but nowhere near as painful as my 1st jab. i'm a young healthy specimen without heart problems so i'm not too bothered about keeping the prop at a steady level.

thanks
    Your logic is really poor. You should read up on the drugs your using and why they work the way they do. In bodybuilding, you inject sust EOD.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    had same thing happen but only on the last couple of shots of a cycle,i may have gone in the same site too many times,i don't know for sure.but i do know that i want to do it again,eventually.

well it has finally gone and left a massive black bruise where it was. As it was not a bad injection and it went very smoothly I'm just guessing its from 2ml of sust.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammiN View Post
    well it has finally gone and left a massive black bruise where it was. As it was not a bad injection and it went very smoothly I'm just guessing its from 2ml of sust.
    could be... or maybe DSM4LIFE paid you a visit while sleeping J/K

Thread Information