Crazycowboy is offline New Member

Fina and Clomid....

I'm also wondering about if I should use Clomid while on my Fina cycle. Some say use it the whole time and some say only in the end. Anyone know the truth?

Thanks for any help!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    No clomid on your fina cycle, not at the end either. After the cycle is over, you use it to speed up recovery of your natural testosterone . Do some reading about post cycle therapy or PCT.

Post your cycle for people to critique, I'm thinking its a bad one. What else are you takling with the fina?

I see you are 5'11'' and 180lbs at 16 to 17%bf. How is your diet and lifting experience? First cycle? If so why fina?

This question shows a lack of dedication to research.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^Good post!!!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you use clomid during your cycle? I hope youre not run fina alone..is this your first cycle?..how about doing some research first?

WilliamH.Bonney is offline New Member
    Using Clomid in conjunction with fina is pointless. Your natural testosterone production will be shut down. Your estrogen levels will be virtually non-existant. The point of clomid, on a cycle, would be to blunt the effects of excess estrogen. If you are not producing excess estrogen you will not need clomid.

You do not want to allow estrogen levels to dip too low. This could cause many undesirable side effects. It would be wise to use testosterone or HCG with the fina. The testosterone will obviously be a replacement for your natural production; the HCG will allow your body to continue producing a sufficient level of natural testosterone, provided you do not have the condition of primary hypogonadism.

This is my first cycle. I'm using Just Fina...although, i have thought about using Clen as well but from what i hear it doesn't make you feel very well and my goal is to be bigger and feel better not just be bigger.

The mix is about 100 or 110mg/ml which i'm doing 1ml everyday

I don't have access to any other steroids . So fina is it.

I got ripped off from these people over the internet a couple of times so i'm done with that...lol

WilliamH.Bonney is offline New Member
    I would stop and think about this for a little while longer if I were you. First of all Clen is used for cutting and is not even close to a good idea if your main goal is to get bigger. Secondly, Tren is a very powerful drug and you are talking about doing 700-770mg/Week for your first cycle when you have no clue how your body will respond to AAS. Is it possible to do a Tren only cycle? Sure it is...but it sure as hell is not a good idea for a first timer.

Do yourself a favor and set the Tren aside for now. Then go do some more research before you **** yourself up and blame steroids for ****ing yourself up when really you are the one who ****ed yourself up.

What i mean by bigger is, more strength and muscle visibility not physically bigger in measurements. Although, if it's quality size...i would love to have it.

I have done a fair amount of reading on the subject and yes, everything says that tren is a powerful drug, but nothing says it's any worse than say 800mg of test / week.

I think i'll take your warning into consideration though...i'll cut it down to .5ml/day and see how that goes...then if all is well 6 months down the road i can finish the rest off.

To be honest there isn't much point in me stopping completely and reading on it. Yes, i'll do more reading but this is the only steroid i can get access to so i might as well see how it goes because it's my only option....

I'll also do more reading on post cycle recovery as Kartos suggested. I don't want to lose all my gains.

I'm working out every muscle every second day and running as well for cardio. If i'm not PHAT after this....I give up and it burgers for me!....lol

Very much appreciate your input!

Cheers!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    running tren without test is a bad idea..good luck getting it up pretty soon!!! Do you know what PCT is? I suggest you learn ASAP b/c recovering from a tren only cycle is gonna be a bitch esp if you wanna keep your gains..you shouldve more thoroughly researched before taking anything

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazycowboy View Post
    What i mean by bigger is, more strength and muscle visibility not physically bigger in measurements. Although, if it's quality size...i would love to have it.

I have done a fair amount of reading on the subject and yes, everything says that tren is a powerful drug, but nothing says it's any worse than say 800mg of test / week.

I think i'll take your warning into consideration though...i'll cut it down to .5ml/day and see how that goes...then if all is well 6 months down the road i can finish the rest off.

To be honest there isn't much point in me stopping completely and reading on it. Yes, i'll do more reading but this is the only steroid i can get access to so i might as well see how it goes because it's my only option....

I'll also do more reading on post cycle recovery as Kartos suggested. I don't want to lose all my gains.

I'm working out every muscle every second day and running as well for cardio. If i'm not PHAT after this....I give up and it burgers for me!....lol

Very much appreciate your input!

Cheers!
    Whoa am i reading this correct you wanna run this stuff for 6 months straight? Also i agree with everyone else on here. Tren isn;t the best choice for a first timer and 700mg a week is probably the worst thing i have ever heard of for a newbie.
    You do understand what you are doing to your body right? Tren is more powerful then test and shuts your body's own natural test production down and supresses it moreso then say a test only. I'd head the advice to those on here that are more knowledgable and have the experience before you permenatly shut down your body's own natural testosterone production, causing you to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life at which point you will decide to be one of those peopple who blame AS for your problems when in actuality it was a lack of judgement on your part and your own stubborness which ****ed you up!

first cycle
    Test of some form.

As i said, i have no access to any other roid so this is my ONLY option. I'm not in europe where i can get this stuff easily. also i have lost lots of money and i mean lots trying to order it over the internet. So i'm not doing that anymore.

I don't plan on taking it for 6 months straight...i plan on taking it for 6 weeks then 6 months from the end of my first cycle i'll do the other half that is left.

That's the plan.

As for shutting down my test production, that's why i have the clomid and clen for post cycle. I understand that i'm taking risks...but i have no other choice other than not at all so i have chosen to be a risk taker...
    Last edited by Crazycowboy; 01-25-2008 at 04:35 PM. Reason: spelled something wrong...lol

admirals56 is offline Banned
    you say you want to feel better when in all actuality you wil feel like shit. ull feel dipressed, loss of libidoe, feeling tired all the time and it goes on..

admirals56 is offline Banned
    and you do have other option like getting a diet down. im sure your eating less the 200g protien and thats why your not growing.. at 5'11 180lbs 17%bf theres no way your at your genetic potential. go to the diet forum and look at the foods you should eat and eat them every 2-3 hours and in a year if your not satisfied go for it. youll find out for yourself that you messed up when all you have to do is keep trying to find somewhere where you can buy test.

Thread Information