Thread: bad idea?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

bad idea?

so im cominig to the conclusion of a ten week test E and EQ cycle. i have one week left. i wanted to throw in some var for 6 weeks but it wasnt available to me until now. my question is can i start it this week and run it untill three weeks after im scheduled to begin my PCT.

i ask because i know it is no where near as suppressive as the test. so my theory is that i will slightly recover those three weeks of var only and then i will begin my PCT having less of a recovery to make.

does this make any sense? or is it a retarded idea? im sure most of you will say sit on it untill another cycle and run it properly, but i wanted a few more lbs out of this one and wont be running again for a good year.

advice is much appreciated...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    so im cominig to the conclusion of a ten week test E and EQ cycle. i have one week left. i wanted to throw in some var for 6 weeks but it wasnt available to me until now. my question is can i start it this week and run it untill three weeks after im scheduled to begin my PCT.

i ask because i know it is no where near as suppressive as the test. so my theory is that i will slightly recover those three weeks of var only and then i will begin my PCT having less of a recovery to make.

does this make any sense? or is it a retarded idea? im sure most of you will say sit on it untill another cycle and run it properly, but i wanted a few more lbs out of this one and wont be running again for a good year.

advice is much appreciated...
    There is both correct and incorrect logic above.
    "Yes", Var can be run for the proposed period, but would be of little value because of the short stint. Sure there may be some impact as it piggybacks on the latter end of the Test, but its optimal results are realized well after the 3-4wks suggested here.

"No", there won't be any natty restoration during such a timeframe. The negative feedback loop doesn't work like that. Since you're likely fully oppressed by the Test cycle, the Var will serve to reinforce instead of relieve your systems condition, meaning natty wouldn't begin to recover as long as aas (regardless of harshness) are still present within the system. Had you used only Var, thereby merely suppressing rather than completely oppressing production different logic would apply.
    Last edited by magic32; 01-27-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

well the var would be run for 6 weeks total with 3 weeks piggybacking and 3 weeks solo.

i completely understand that i will be suppressed as long as i am on AAS. this is why people say tapered AAS dosing doesnt help much.

so i guess what im asking is arent there degrees of suppression? so wouldnt going from a more suppressive compound (test) to a less suppressive (anavar ) allow for any degree of restoration before PCT?

im sure im missing something completely obvious here.

thanks for the reply Magic.

can Magic32 come out and play?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    First why are you up so early during the week???

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    well the var would be run for 6 weeks total with 3 weeks piggybacking and 3 weeks solo.
    THAT'S FINE.

i completely understand that i will be suppressed as long as i am on AAS. this is why people say tapered AAS dosing doesnt help much. so i guess what im asking is arent there degrees of suppression?
    “YES”, BUT NOT IN THIS CASE.

so wouldnt going from a more suppressive compound (test) to a less suppressive (anavar ) allow for any degree of restoration before PCT?
    “NO”.

MAYBE I WAS UNCLEAR ABOVE. RUNNING ACUTAL TEST AT SUPRA-PYHSIOLOGICAL (BB'ER) DOSAGES FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE WILL COMPLETELY SHUT YOU DOWN (OPPRESS/STOP NATTY PRODUCTION), WHICH IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. SWITCHING TO A LESS SUPPRESSIVE COMPOUND DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY SHUT DOWN. THE BODY DOESN'T RECOGNIZE IT AS BEING MILDER...BRAIN: "OH THIS IS JUST LIL' OLE VAR, I CAN RESUME PRODUCTION"...INCORRECT THINKING.

IN THIS SCENARIO ALL IT REGISTERS IS CONTINUED EXOGENUS AAS, AND WILL THEREFORE NOT TRANSMIT THE SIGNAL TO RESTART PRODUCTION I.E. CRUISING AND TRT, BUT EVEN IF IT DID, THIS PROCESS WOULD TAKE A MORE TIME THAN YOU’RE ALLOTTING TO RESUME ANYWAY. SPEAKING OF WHICH I HOPE YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH PCT---A CONCEPT THAT CLARIFIES THE POINT OF BRIDGING TIME UNTIL NATTY IS RESTORED.

NOW, LOOKING AT DEGREES OF SUPPRESSION...YOU CAN ONLY BENEFIT FROM VAR’S MILDNESS IF IT WERE INITIALLY TAKEN (PRIOR TO SHUT DOWN) ALONE, OR WITH ANOTHER MILD AAS LIKE TBOL. THESE WILL ONLY SUPPRESS THE SYSTEM AS IT WOULD READ...BRAIN: “THERE ARE A COUPLE OF WEAK ANDROGENS FLOATING AROUND, I’LL REDUCE PRODUCTION”, THEREBY RESULTING IN SUPPRESSION AND NOT OPPRESSION, E.G. SHUT DOWN.

im sure im missing something completely obvious here.

thanks for the reply Magic.
    I hope that clarifies the logic.
    Last edited by magic32; 01-29-2008 at 08:11 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

got it! thanks for your response Magic, ive been waiting to clear that up for a while now. one more question tho. whats PCT? (just kidding.) again thanks.

Thread Information