WaterTower33 is offline New Member

Across the Border-TJ

how easy is it to bring stuff from mexico. pills, water base, and oil base products. can dogs sniff it, any suggestions. all i want is to bring back stuff for me and my friends, im not talkin about a lot of gear, just enough for some good stacks

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Tower,

Dogs cant smell AS in a vial or sealed in pouches. Further, they are not trained to sniff for pharmaceuticals, only MJane, Cocaine, Herioin, and other fun, body destroying street drugs.

Typically, bringing things back from TJ has not been very difficult. Lately however, things HAVE to be more difficult. I havent been to TJ since 9/11, but plan on a "scouting" trip this weekend to survey the border. I'm going to walk across first, then I'm going to drive across. What the hell, I have a day to waste.

If you do decide to bring things back with you on your first trip, I would suggest being as calm as possible (have a shot of tequila or two before coming back). Put your gear up your butt or in your underwear. Take a friend or two with you that is not huge. The more muscular you are, the more they realize what you are up to. Try to take your girlfriend and buy some crap (as she will undoubtedly want to) and bring back under the guise of a Mexican "shopping trip". Stay calm, crack jokes with your girlfriend. If you are nervous, you can just about gaurantee yourself a "FULL CAVITY SEARCH" HAHAHAHA!!!

Are you big? If so, forget it. Ask the pharmacists if they can locate you a runner. Pay the runner $100 or so when he meets you on the other side with the gear. This is what I plan on doing.

Good luck and stay safe!!!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    watertower,its gonna be a little harder to bring stuff over,but nothing too crazy.if you plan on bringing,say,2 or 3 vials of juice over,no biggy,just do what jarhead said and try to be pretty mellow,don't be all looking around and nervous and shit and you should be fine.you can have the people in the pharmacy mail your shit to you-what they do is go over to san diego with the juice and send it from there.I've chosen this option several times,especially for big buys and have never been ripped off-if you do,go to savers,their the best in tj if you're going to bring the shit over yourself, what I do is I wear boxerbriefs(the sport type ones with a cup pouch in front) with boxers over them,and put the vials under my nuts or in my asscrack,because when they pat you down,if at all,they kinda brush/slap your nuts and with the padding and tucking,they cant feel the glass vials...or you could bring a chick who's down enough and have her put it in her snatch..(hehehe) but do everything like jarhead was saying and you'll be fine.he sounds like me when I go down there and has obviously been down there for a few trips.good luck bro....

primodonna is offline Female Member
    good advice all around...i might add if you can bring a girl with a big chest...have her wear a sports bra (so the bottom is tight) and you can fit a lot of stuff in between her breasts...even with someone with a smaller chest...you can fit 5-6 vials there easily...have her wear a baggy shirt...you're good to go

also with the girls...if you're buying tabs of some sort and they're for personal use ( or whoever you're getting them for obviously trusts you)...tear a hole in a scruncher and put them all in there...staple it back up and have the girl wear her hair in a ponytail...she'll have quite an expensive head but whatever works
    What happens here, stays here

primodonna that rules!! I've never even thought of any of those methods!! I'm totally gonna try that..good lookin out girly!!!

no problem...i actually have a patent on that scruncher method but you may use it with my permission

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

All great ideas, seriously....no jokin this time.

bur Primo, don't give those bastards (Border Patrol/DEA) any tips on how guys bring it across, i dont know if they do in fact read these boards, but just to be on the safe side.

ok then i'll delete the thread

shit,I never thought of that one...hmm..just kidding!!we dont bring steroids over the border we just think it sounds cool to talk about it lol...

Primo thats cool!!!

My wife is a 42 DD!!!!! Woohoo!!!

LMAO...she'll be able to bring back 1/2 the pharmacy

ROFLMAO!!!

DAMN I'm a lucky man! Can have her bring back half of Tiajuana, AND get to play with em that night!! Life is GOOD!!

Talking

you guys kill me..funnyshit..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Jarhed
    [BROFLMAO!!!

Can have her bring back half of Tiajuana, AND get to play with em that night!! Life is GOOD!! [/B]

Ya life is good for YOU!!! Man, that's depressing.... He get's a girl that's cool enough to bring back gear, and that SAME girl has the nicest sounding pair of jubblies I've heard of in a long time. Man, i need to go find some tang.

WaterTower33 is offline New Member
    dope, i will still think about it

Thread Information