Thread: Testosterones

KeepBuilding is offline New Member

Testosterones

Hi. I already know the testosterone will act only after it get free of its ester. So, after the separation we will a free testosterone (biologicaly active) and an ester (inactive).

My question is why testosterone propionate dont make me bloat like testosterone enanthate or cipionate? The drug acting in both case are testosterone, the free ester will be inactive, so why the diferences?

If some one can help me with my question, i would appeciate so much.
    Thank you.

meathead320 is offline Member
    I some guys the longer durration of release, seen in cyp and enth tends to lead more to become Estradiol, and the short release of prop leads more of that to turn into DHT instead.

Taking a very small amount of an AI can help the effects of cyp be more like that of prop, in terms of how much becomes E2 vs. DHT.

In some guys there is no difference with cyp or prop, other than how often they need to inject.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBuilding View Post
    Hi. I already know the testosterone will act only after it get free of its ester. So, after the separation we will a free testosterone (biologicaly active) and an ester (inactive).

My question is why testosterone propionate dont make me bloat like testosterone enanthate or cipionate? The drug acting in both case are testosterone, the free ester will be inactive, so why the diferences?

If some one can help me with my question, i would appeciate so much.
    Thank you.

Read in wikipedia enanthate and cyp. They are both test, yes, however they each have an extra molecule attached to them (enanthate or cyp).. it all happens on a molecular level so I am assuming that these extra molecules are what makes each slightly different.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Testosterone Propionate bloats me (and everyone else) less than Testosterone Enanthate. But…we often hear (and repeat) that “Testosterone is Testosterone” (especially on the internet, in steroid books, and in all the bodybuilding rags). But if test is test, then why do we see different effects from different esters? We gain more weight, have more water retention, and bloat much more with longer testosterone esters. This also seems to apply to the Nandrolones, as most people find Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) bloats them less than Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca). On the other hand, using a long ester with Masteron or Trenbolone doesn’t add any bloating at all.

See this thread for the entire article from Anthony Roberts ......

Anthony Roberts New Article on Esters...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 01-26-2008 at 04:44 PM.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    good post merc...

KeepBuilding is offline New Member
    Thank you merc. Very helpfull post!!

Thread Information