jacked77 is offline New Member

Any Help Appreciated!!!

Hi, I would like to start a very mild cycle just to see how my body reacts and if it's not good to be able to cut it right away and clean it fast out of my system. I had problems a few years ago so now want to try again. When first started I had test to every cycle I do, but my last couple of cycles I did dbol & omnadrin250(sust250 similar) - absolute nightmare... had depression, anxiety, racing heart cold symptoms(wasn't sick actually) So after that one I gave up on gear for awhile(thought gear is not for me anymore) After got rid of those sides which took me close to 2 years, I decided to try another one. At time I know a pro bb who supplied me with winny/50mg He told me " No problem buddy this would get you back in the game, but if you are really cautious about how your body would react on gear again, just take a shot every 4th day and you'll be fine." That was totally not what I knew of but whatever I told myself he's a pro he suppose to know. So I did it and on my 5th day I experienced the same sides(depression, pain in the chest, bp problems) but a few hours after I was fine. He was actually with me at time it all started but he said to me: "come on dude, it was your first shot, you'll be fine take it once a week so you will not have any sides. I think what was wrong was that injecting winny only stop my natural testosterone and that's why I felt like that. Am I right? I think I should add test to any of my cycles. Do you think fast acting test like prop will work in my case( I want something that can get out of my system right away if same effects appear and have to stop taking it because of that) I think that's why taking orals only or winny only are not good?? Right?? What cycle would you run if are in the same position like me. I was also trying to find a good doc that can tell me what to take and to check all my condition. I know that a lot of bb have their own docs that check em out. So far I haven't found one. I live in FL. Appreciate sharing the knowledge. Really want to get back on. Peace.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    First we need your stats and goals, and pct knowledge.
    Next, I can't imagine a pro bb recommending shooting winny every 4 days or once a week.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    if you are having problems like that, maybe it would be best to stay away from gear?? just a suggestion.. your health should be the most important thing!

jacked77 is offline New Member
    I know it's weird but that's what he told me. Plus he is my friend but lives in a diff state. Anyway about stats. I am 6 feet 240 lbs about 7-8 % bf. I can post some pics if you guys want but don't really think it would be necessary. About that to give up the gear, listen I've been lifting for about 15 years GYM is my second life. My goals are to get back in shape and to win some competitions. First I have to get clear how can I get back to gear with no complications(health). As a pct it might sound funny but I've done some pct read a lot about it years ago but I though that after winny wouldn't need it. Please answer my questions. If I want to hear give up boy and forget about it I wouldn't be here to post things. Once again appreciate it and hope to get some knowledge.

sphincter is offline Member
    always use PCT even with mildly suppressive compounds. just always use PCT period...

Quote Originally Posted by jacked77 View Post
    I know it's weird but that's what he told me. Plus he is my friend but lives in a diff state. Anyway about stats. I am 6 feet 240 lbs about 7-8 % bf. I can post some pics if you guys want but don't really think it would be necessary. About that to give up the gear, listen I've been lifting for about 15 years GYM is my second life. My goals are to get back in shape and to win some competitions. First I have to get clear how can I get back to gear with no complications(health). As a pct it might sound funny but I've done some pct read a lot about it years ago but I though that after winny wouldn't need it. Please answer my questions. If I want to hear give up boy and forget about it I wouldn't be here to post things. Once again appreciate it and hope to get some knowledge.

Your 6' 240 lbs 8% bodyfat and your trying to "get back in shape"? That is a very low BF to begin with, my friend. Pro BB'ers are like 4-5% bodyfat.. I think JAy cutler is like 5'8 275 lbs 4 of % bodyfat contest weight... why dont you just keep doin what your doin? if youve been going to gym for 15 years then maybe try mixing up your workouts a bit, HIT, supersets, more cardio, etc.. you get my drift..

pigrond is offline Member
    perhaps you have a fear of what the drug is going to do to you and your symptons are in your head not trying say your crazy but phobias are serious problems .all aas i know of are going to suppress natty test even at low doses, pct is always needed .kind of sounds like your having anxiety issues or somthing along those lines .i would probably say get psych evaluation 1st to see if you need to address that issue before continuing to use somthing that you think is going to cause you harm.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    perhaps you have a fear of what the drug is going to do to you and your symptons are in your head not trying say your crazy but phobias are serious problems .all aas i know of are going to suppress natty test even at low doses, pct is always needed .kind of sounds like your having anxiety issues or somthing along those lines .i would probably say get psych evaluation 1st to see if you need to address that issue before continuing to use somthing that you think is going to cause you harm.
    X2^^

datr75 is offline New Member
    sometimes you just have to take the skirt off bro. quit *****footin around. get big. no fear, eat a couple cows, and for god sakes if you have access use whatever you can,,

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    i feel you bro i had the same problems now it's really hard to start using aas again. Hope one day everything is going to be fine. I was so close to pro level at only 18 years old but smth ficked up. Got really scared. i see and read about people here that are taking huge amounts of roids and at the end nothing, i have really great genetics and small amounts get me at shape that noone can achieve with 3cycles hope that you will fix that Just want to know why lfd

Thread Information