partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Big Al, talk to me brother

i am a total club addict, fuck it i can admit it,haha.i've been all over anywhere that's hot i'm there.BUT, i'm planning a trip to england after the new yr to hit up the clubs.have you ever hit up MOS, cream, godskitchen, or any of the UK dope spots?my friends have been to Ministry Of Sound and loved it.i'm always buying the mag and keeping up w/ the club scene there.just getting your opinion on the scene.if you've ever been to NYC can you compare it?just looking for some info.i don't want to plan an expensive vacation and be disappointed.i'm into hard house and hard trance.any recommendations?debating whether to go w/ my girl or not.thanks for taking the time to read.much appreciated

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not really on the club scene anymore bro, but that's another story. I've been to the US (Not NYC) and I've been to some of the clubs you mentioned. Some of the best clubs though are scattered about a bit, there's one in the South of England called the Warehouse, if you travelling around then your find some very differenet scences. As for MOS etc, there over priced and a little bit of a con though you would get some top D.J's. Its a little more intense from what I saw in the US and a total drug culture, which can get out of hand.

Everything is alittle more involved over here and not has well organised as the US,clubbing here normally has to have a mission plan to get there and back!

You'd have a good time, if you have an open mind and can put up with the English sense of humour, I've met a few American's and they really didn't enjoy England too much, but I think it got to be scene, but I would say that.

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey partyboynyc

I ain,t Big Al but I,m in the Uk as well.Been the MOS a couple of times and its pretty intense there witha great atmosphere but BA comments are spot on overpriced yep sure is.

Leeds seems to be the party capital at the moment and has a superb nitelife.i worked down there on and off and it is fantastic,great place to be.

I live off the South coast and although the clubs are smaller they are still a good nite out.

The drug scene is a very big thing in the UK and it is easy to get involved in it.I have a couple of mates who are into clubbing and that scene me I tend to stay away from all that.A few beers and just soak the atmosphere up!!(As well as the other benefits clubs have to offer )

The English SOH is strange I was in OKlahoma last year and they could,nt understand what I was saying b,c of the amount of slang that the English use.I,ve been to the US a few times and the lang always tend to be a prob but once you pick the slang up you,ll love it.Also we drive like nutters and speed limits are there to be broken (The English view only!!!!)

You,d have a great time but have you ever thought about Ibiza party capital of the world??

Billy

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    whats up partyboy...just letin you in on some of my info...I myself have never been over to europe..or the UK....but i live in boston...
    and i have been from her to NY...to FL to CA and in betweek for parites/raves/clubs...whatever you would like to call them..
    now like i said i never have been out to europe, but the rave scene did originate over there, and i know they throw some of the sickest parties out there..like ranging from 10,000 people to over 100,000 people......heard its insane bro..id MOST DEF hit it up....let me know how it was when you return if you decide to go...
    and on the question to bring your girl or not.....nah go with some buddies....they love american guys over there!
    oh yea...egypty....they have pyramid parties....yup...inside of em...

Chris

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thanks for the 411 guys

i have totally played out the US in terms of clubs.i've been everywhere i wanted to go at least about a 100 times in the past 6yrs.i def need to hit it up.thanks for all your input guys.i'll talk to you guys soon.gotta run out of here

Thread Information