fdrx7man is offline Member

sust inject ED or EOD prefered?

whats the best for sust injections, if I was wanting to run 500mg of sust a week, how would you seperate up the doseages? 125mg eod or 250mg twice a week, or what?? i know to keep levels up and going it be best ed but just seein what you guys thought?

and what about stacking sust with prop, now i know prop is in sust, but what if you injected ED prop at lets say 50mg, and did sust twice a week at 250mg would that help out with blood levels or make it that much worse?? jsut throwing ideas around.. not really planing on this cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no need to do sust and prop, just pick one, shoot prop ed or sust eod. Just divide your total dosage for the injection amounts.

ok, what do you think would be the better compount overall for mass, and cutting?

Big
    no big difference really, get past the esters and test is test, your diet and training will determine more than the ester.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    this question is similar to something i was thinking why cant you do prop and sust somebody explain this

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    i have been doing test prop at 100 mg eod and i could really feel the diffrence, i love prop feeling harder and bigger, i have never felt this with test e or test c before just bloat

well i believe you can, however since prop is a part of sust there is no point that is what I am getting at least.. the bad side would be is when you do sust and prop injection one day your test levels will be different than the days when you do just prop.. yes your injecting more test cause of sust, but your also getting more test prop on those days. which may mess up the blood levels.. I presume..

just my thought anyway thats why i started this thread.

i prefer test P also over e and c, however I now have a legal source for E and I cannot complain about it at all lol..

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by natvtec1.8 View Post
    this question is similar to something i was thinking why cant you do prop and sust somebody explain this
    I never said you can't, I just don't understand why you would want to. What exactly would be the point? I honestly think people put too much emphasis on esters, to me the ester determines the injection frequency and little else. I've heard claims of bloating or water retention on this, dryer gains on that, etc, but from personal experience your diet determines much more than the ester when it comes to issues like bloating, etc. Take prop while taking in too much sodium, then take cyp while dieting properly, and guess which would bloat you more? Scenario 1, but it wouldn't be the prop. I wonder how many people who lean strongly on the importance of the ester have truly ran the same cycle with different esters while following exactly the same diet day after day, I'm thinking not many.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i have a friend who shoots sus twice a week and 50 mg prop on days not shooting sust

he gets good results, dont know what the benefit of doing it is though?

hmm intresting.. do ya think mast and tren a would be a good set of compounds to use with sust eod for all the injections??
    if so it be like

125mg of sust
    100mg tren a
    100mg of mast

all taken EOD..

Thread Information