Thread: stack help

tksmooth30 is offline New Member

Question stack help

I am on my second cycle (first was decca/d-bol), I am 2 weeks into my second with decca/d-bol and would like to do a cutting cycle before summer. I have HGC, Sus 250, and Stanozolol 10mg tabs. Should I finish the cycle I"m on then start another or role right into the cutting cycle? The next question is with what I already have, what will work with one another or should I add something that I don't have? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow..deca /dbol with no test...not a smart idea..what are you doiing for PCT..you need to take time off before you start anything else and you need to research before you do anything else..rule of thumb is time off = time on + PCT..unless you have bloodwork done and its ok, you can start earlier..what are your stats (height, age, weight, etc)

tksmooth30 is offline New Member
    I did have some bloodwork done and the Dr. told me my test was low, he presc. .5mg of arimidex , sust. 250, and HCG ...I had the decca/d-bol from before. I'm on here to get as much advise and help as I can so I don't make any mistakes or make any further mistakes. Are you suggesting that I take the sus 250 with the cycle of decca/d-bol that I'm already on? I appreciate any advise given! I am 31-5'7" 255 lbs would like to bulk up a little more, then drop lbs and cut up. right now 20" arms-52"chest and 40" waist

Thread Information