A51M is offline New Member

First cycle help needed please

hey

i'm 20, 6.0ft, and hopefully want to start my first cycle, i'm currently 180pounds at around 14% bf.

i've looked at this test only cycle as a test only cycle.

* Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
    * Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    * Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    * Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    * Clenbuterol for PCT

i just want to start of simple. what do you lot think for a starter bulking stack?

is there anything i can add in to make things a little safer (ARIMIDEX 0.25 mg)?? how would i add this in?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR...

I think you should look at the diet forum first....You have lots of natty growing power and could put on lots just eating correctly.

Also, your pct needs tweeking....should be run for 4 weeks and clen is not considered a pct. Take your time and read some, a couple of months, and then ask lots more questions

hey thanks for your quick reply, i'm researching further and further day by day, and idealy would like to start a cycle in a couple of weeks or so, how about this cycle:

* Week / Test.E / Metanabol / Winstrol :
    1) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    2) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    3) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    4) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    5) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    6) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    7) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    8) 500mg/week
    9) 500mg/week

* Post Cycle Therapy
    10) 100mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    11) 100mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    12) 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    13) 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex

isnt A51M bird flu or avian virus?

theboss is offline Associate Member
    agree with 10nispro......learn to eat properly..you can grow naturally

Quote Originally Posted by A51M View Post
    hey thanks for your quick reply, i'm researching further and further day by day, and idealy would like to start a cycle in a couple of weeks or so, how about this cycle:

* Week / Test.E / Metanabol / Winstrol :
    1) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    2) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    3) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    4) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
    5) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    6) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    7) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
    8) 500mg/week
    9) 500mg/week

* Post Cycle Therapy
    10) 100mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    11) 100mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    12) 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    13) 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex
    Since it's your first cycle, no need to run different compounds. Just stick with the test e. By showing another comepletely different cycle, proves you aren't sure what it's all about. AAS is to be taken serious and is a big decision. Keep doing your research for the next couple of weeks and follow some threads to pick up some valuable information. No need to hurry. Not flaming you and discouraging you, just looking out for you health and wellbeing.

thank you mate, i'm going to look into it further, i'm considering running an oral cycle of dbol at the mo as a starter cycle, but i'm going to look into the whole effects on the liver issue.

I'd like to try anadrol , winstrol and dbol, but i need to get clued up on it first.

Dbol is used to start a cycle, not a starter cycle!! I don't know to many that run it by itself.

All the others you have mention, IMO, need should be run with some sort of test.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Oral only cycles are usually not good when using bulking compounds like dbol and anadrol . Yes in 4 weeks you blow up huge but lose most if not all when you come off. Losing this weight so fast results in a lot of things like depressions, lack of motivation in the gym, and other things you need to keep focused on. Oral only cycles that are recomended are tbol, anavar , and also winny. Should you run more than 1 compound at a time? Its advised against due to the hepatoxic nature of oral steroids . You can get a couple nice lbs of mass (notice i said a couple) from an anavar cycle but it is expensive. Winny IMO is a waste by itself but some people like it and gain a couple lbs off of it. A lot of this is depicted by diet as well so check out bulking diets in the diet forum for further advice on that. For a first cycle keep it simple. 4 weeks of dbol at 30mg every day and test E at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. then PCT 2 weeks after last injection of test. Looks like your on the right track so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Dbol is used to start a cycle, not a starter cycle!! I don't know to many that run it by itself.

All the others you have mention, IMO, need should be run with some sort of test.
    Ive seen many people use dbol only as a cycle. They blow up big and fast and lose it all in the end. I think that one of those guys kept like 4lbs out of it. ITs very dumb by itself tho IMO as it really messes with your head. And winny can be used by itself but the benefits arent that great unless your already a low BF%.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Ive seen many people use dbol only as a cycle. They blow up big and fast and lose it all in the end. I think that one of those guys kept like 4lbs out of it. ITs very dumb by itself tho IMO as it really messes with your head. And winny can be used by itself but the benefits arent that great unless your already a low BF%.
    I have heard some running the winny alone with modest-great results, just as you mentioned(low bf%). I wasn't saying that I haven't heard of noone doing a dbol only cycle, just don't think its wise, in agreement with the facts you stated.

He just doesn't sound like he is ready..

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    I have heard some running the winny alone with modest-great results, just as you mentioned(low bf%). I wasn't saying that I haven't heard of noone doing a dbol only cycle, just don't think its wise, in agreement with the facts you stated.

He just doesn't sound like he is ready..
    Ditto. Like we say, check out the diet section and look for the stickies on "bulking diets" Your body wont grow without food.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    4 weeks of dbol at 30mg every day and test E at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. then PCT 2 weeks after last injection of test. Looks like your on the right track so far.

can you please find/write me a beginner cycle mate?

That is a beginner cycle.

right i'm really interested in this for my first cycle

Cycle

but what should i do about estrogen levels, is there anything i should add to the cycle to keep estrogen levels down??

what sort of PCT should i do after the final week of test?

Id go with food over steroids tho If I was you. If your not going to bulk and eat big while on AAS then it is a waste of time money and your health. Please do us all a favor and map out your diet for us. Yes what you eat day to day and how your going to eat day to day while on cycle.

BTW, Nolvadex will be fine to control any unwanted estrogen signs. If you start to see signs of gyno or what not start taking the nolvadex 10mg everyday until the side subside.

i will be eating pretty huge mate,

the thing with that cycle is, the Test Enan available is only 250mgs/ml and one vial only had an ml in it,

would it be ok for me to take 250mgs instead of 400 everyweek?

i will be eating pretty huge mate,

the thing with that cycle is, the Test Enan available is only 250mgs/ml and one vial only had an ml in it,

would it be ok for me to take 250mgs instead of 400 everyweek?
    YEs for a first cycle its fine. So how does your diet look? Do you have it planned out yet? If you are going to stick to a strict bulking diet to get big then you will get some nice weight off this cycle. But if your not eating big right now then plan on having an extrememly difficult time eating big on cycle and I mean eating big for bulking not just becuase you feel full.

right i'm really interested in this cycle for my first cycle

CYCLE

i'l be using 250mg weekly instead of 400 tho, as its my first cycle my body should respond pretty well to it. I would also be running it for 8 weeks instead of 12 as i dont want to be shut down for too long.

I'm thinking of running an anti est along the side, e.g. arimidex or nolvadex , just to prevent estrogen side effects, any suggestions for this and the dosage??

what sort of PCT should i do after the 8th week?
    i want to encorporate both clomid and nolva into my pct for maximum effect.

btw thanks for all your replies so far, you've been really helpful

oh and i would be taking milk thislte aswell as maybe Liv52 to help support my liver for the first 4 weeks, would that be ok?

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    right i'm really interested in this cycle for my first cycle

CYCLE

i'l be using 250mg weekly instead of 400 tho, as its my first cycle my body should respond pretty well to it. I would also be running it for 8 weeks instead of 12 as i dont want to be shut down for too long.

I'm thinking of running an anti est along the side, e.g. arimidex or nolvadex , just to prevent estrogen side effects, any suggestions for this and the dosage??

what sort of PCT should i do after the 8th week?
    i want to encorporate both clomid and nolva into my pct for maximum effect.

btw thanks for all your replies so far, you've been really helpful
    Sounds like you have more sense than at least 90% of beginners I've spoken with. You're on the right track by only doing 250mg test/wk, you'll definitely get great gains as this is your first cycle! Don't be too concerned with estrogen related sides since you're only running a small dose of test. Of course, AAS effects everyone differently so have some extra nolva on hand just in case your nipples start to itch or get real sensitive to the touch. As far as pct is concerned you should run something similar to this:

Week 10 (two weeks after discontinuing the test): 100mg clomid, 40mg nolva
    Week 11: 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva
    Week 12: 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva

thanks mate, how about supplementing with Liv52, when should i do it? alongside the dbol or after?

anyone?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    thanks mate, how about supplementing with Liv52, when should i do it? alongside the dbol or after?
    do along side the dbol - i like to do milk thistle all the way through cycle as well.

sent you an email back btw fella.

Save the d-bol for future cycles! Your receptors are fresh right now and you'll get amazing gains from just test. You're gonna want to add the d-bol to future cycles. For your next cycle try increasing the test to 500mg/wk and add a low dose of d-bol around 20mg/day.

right, so test only, is there anything else i should run alongside test to avoid gyno??, i've seen Liquidex on the forum, what sort of PCT should i use after my 8th week?

this is what i've got planned so far:
    Last edited by A51M; 01-31-2008 at 07:39 AM.

right, so test only, is there anything else i should run alongside test to avoid gyno??, i've seen Liquidex on the forum, what sort of PCT should i use after my 8th week?

this is what i've got planned so far:
    The pct would be two weeks after your last shot so start the pct on week 10 if your running 8 weeks of test. You should have some liquidex on hand in case your nipples start to get itchy or hurt. If this happens, start the liquidex at .5mg/ed until it subsides then run .5mg/eod for maintenance. Besides that everything else looks good!
    Last edited by GreekDiesel; 02-08-2008 at 07:24 AM.

Thread Information