Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rampage12 is offline Member

Question dbol and appetite?

has anyone else noticed an appetite suppresion while on dbol ? i just cant hardly make my self eat im just not hungry ? ive heard of other peolpe talking bout this too it it true?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ate like a horse on dbols

MaVreck is offline New Member
    Im just the opposite i cant get enough food while on dbol .

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    dbol kills my appetite. some people get it some dont. I use b12 to help although at times im still force feeding myself.

injectable b12?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Dbol KILLED my appetite, gave me wicked heartburn, and a little emotional outside the gym. In the gym i was a wild beast and was hard to contain myself, and the weight gain was outstanding!

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Stacked it with test a couple of times and the dbol killed my appetite. My partner at the time couldn't believe that i was losing so much weight and still getting stronger.

thats how i am my strength is through roof

I still gained the dbol weight but due to the depression from my xfiance splitting AND the appetite suppresant that dbol had on me i lost weight at bout week 5 then started to gian it back round week 7. It was a crappy rollercoaster for me to say the least.

N4cer is offline Member
    Heartburn here too.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Heartburn here too.
    Some nasty heartburn to say the least. Tums did nothing for me, well they did for the first minute or 2 but after that it came back.

N4cer is offline Member
    Yeah, it's a Nexium kinda burn. Sucks, since dbol is a great compound.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Messed with my desire to eat.

I was not aware of this symptom until I was on them.

I still had wonderful strength and gains with it.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eatin the same here takin 40mg as a kick start for a test E cycle. A little heart burn but thats all. I have benn on it for 2 1/2 weeks now.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    I ate like a horse on dbol .

Anadrol however, was a different story. Couldnt eat a thing. Even if i took it before bed (8 hour half life). No. Not a sausage.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    Orals or injectable dball?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    has anyone else noticed an appetite suppresion while on dbol? i just cant hardly make my self eat im just not hungry ? ive heard of other peolpe talking bout this too it it true?
    arde you taking too much?

50mg ed

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    50mg ed
    I feel just as good on 30mg as I do on 50mg.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    killed my hunger. gave me heartburn also. . not too frequently tho

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    I ate like a horse on dbol .

Anadrol however, was a different story. Couldnt eat a thing. Even if i took it before bed (8 hour half life). No. Not a sausage.
    Anadrol made me eat like an animal never heard anyone say they cant eat on drol

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    D-bol makes me eat a lot! I eat everything in site! I am the total opposite of you guys... I eat and eat and eat...pretty much all day long...crapping solid three sometimes 4 times a day...big lunkers too! lol.

N4cer is offline Member
    To say that a steroid hormone makes you hungry shows no understanding of the pharmacokinetics of the substance. AAS don't induce hunger.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    no but they make your body work in a way that should make you more hungry

more energy in the gym = more energy from your food

N4cer is offline Member
    That's the gym making you hungry. Not the steroid . Nobody is saying post-workout also. Let's keep it relevant.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Murdered my appetite so bad I stopped taking it and will never use it again

CYP400 is offline Member
    it was the heartburn that got to me, but you cant take away the stregnth, size and fullness of dbol

DannyNyce is offline Junior Member
    no appetite losing here

jch3131 is offline Associate Member
    I havent started my D-bol yet, but I do believe that high Test levels do create a high appetite. just to comment on the statement that steroids dont make you hungry.

N4cer is offline Member
    You can believe that all you want. You can also believe in Santa Claus. Doesn't make it real. Welcome to the world of placebo.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in_nujerz View Post
    Anadrol made me eat like an animal never heard anyone say they cant eat on drol
    well youve only just joined matey, hit the search button and theres loads of people who had appetite suppression on anadrol .

I always thought it was common knowledge that juice did induce hunger?? or "make one more hungry than they would have been" if not on... not so?? anyone have any medcial evidence to go either way on this?

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    well youve only just joined matey, hit the search button and theres loads of people who had appetite suppression on anadrol.
    Yup. I've heard of competitors using it pre-contest for appetite suppression because it makes them feel like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    I always thought it was common knowledge that juice did induce hunger?? or "make one more hungry than they would have been" if not on... not so?? anyone have any medcial evidence to go either way on this?
    It's a common myth. But androgens possess no such property. If you wish to disprove the scientific methods of androgenic activity, adding appetite stimulation to their properties, feel free to do so.

Yup. I've heard of competitors using it pre-contest for appetite suppression because it makes them feel like crap.

It's a common myth. But androgens possess no such property. If you wish to disprove the scientific methods of androgenic activity, adding appetite stimulation to their properties, feel free to do so.
    yeah that may be quite true and I am not out to "disprove" any commonly accepted theory of androgens or anything, but then again whos to say on some bullshit molecular level thingy it dosent send some nero-xmitters to ur brain then they tell u that u are hungry... Im just sayin to completely wipe out any remote possibility whatsoever that juice may promote appetite i think is wrong. Nobody knows and nobody will ever know its 100% effects on the human body.

N4cer is offline Member
    Okay, let's not speak in nano-terms. Let's be reasonable then: they don't possess any apparent, measurable, perceivable, worthwhile, significant, appetite-stimulating properties that are even worthy of mentioning.

Okay, let's not speak in nano-terms. Let's be reasonable then: they don't possess any apparent, measurable, perceivable, worthwhile, significant, appetite-stimulating properties that are even worthy of mentioning.

Just because a "common myth" cannot be proven and/or hasnt been proven yet, dosent mean it isnt true.

thats all I am sayin...

also, if you lookup half the different kinds of test on Wikipedia, almost all of them list "increased appetite" as a side.

here is line taken directly from "Anabolic Steroids " : Stimulation of appetite and preservation and increase of muscle mass: Anabolic steroids have been given to people with chronic wasting conditions such as cancer and AIDS.[51][52]
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 01-31-2008 at 03:29 PM.

N4cer is offline Member
    SO which one do you have?
    Look, read whatever valid (or invalid) sources you want. Believe all you want. I don't care. I understand the mechanisms by which androgens work, and know it doesn't have any appetite stimulating properties. Either way, you and I will both survive just fine. But while you're at it, wish me a new C6 Z06 into existence, okay? LOL! Thanks for the discussion. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

SO which one do you have?
    Look, read whatever valid (or invalid) sources you want. Believe all you want. I don't care. I understand the mechanisms by which androgens work, and know it doesn't have any appetite stimulating properties. Either way, you and I will both survive just fine. But while you're at it, wish me a new C6 Z06 into existence, okay? LOL! Thanks for the discussion. I guess we'll agree to disagree.
    1st off you're a fuking ass hole, you didnt need to flame me with that 1st bullshit line of urs.

2nd, I wished u a new Z06 now go drive it off a very tall cliff fuk head.

im sitting here having a conversation with you and u get on my ass??? I was not provoking you with my arguments, just stating what ive read. I can see youre the type of person that has zero tolerance for anyone that dosent agree with you.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 01-31-2008 at 04:10 PM.

N4cer is offline Member
    That's not nice. I think my first statement is fine. I meant it, and it was a statement not a bash. If you're that sensitive, well I don't know what to tell you... I never meant it as a cut against you. That's why the Z06 joke was a joke.

I DID however think you were joking by using those sources for information.

That's not nice. I think my first statement is fine. I meant it, and it was a statement not a bash. If you're that sensitive, well I don't know what to tell you... I never meant it as a cut against you. That's why the Z06 joke was a joke.

I DID however think you were joking by using those sources for information.
    Dont try and get smart... u said "WHICH ONE DO YOU HAVE"? Implying that I either must have cancer or AIDS. That was pretty clear to me, dont try and sugar coat it..

And the Z06 was a sarcastic comment as well, Implying that my thinking is so "wishful" that I could "wish" u a Z06.

.. and anyways why Is wikipedia such a joke? Yes I know that some info is definately wrong in there, but there is also a wealth of correct info. Bottom line is your taking androgenic "theory" and applying it as a fact here, when in reality hormones may very well play an important role in appeitite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information