JTheRock7 is offline New Member

Possible Gyno? Not sure concerned.

Hey guys, new to the site but I joined because I needed some help. I am 19and have been taking Hemaguno (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioalloocholanol) at 12.5 mg per pill twice a day for 9 days. I have been running 6-oxo alongside the Hemaguno and everything was fine for the first week. But, last night i noticed my left nipple seemed a little larger than my right nipple and underneath my left nipple feels slighthly harder than underneath my right nipple. I am concerned and confused at the same time. I do not understand why I would be experiencing this at all considering I am running an AI (6-oxo) with the Hemaguno. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

don't mess around, hurry up and use some drugs beofre its too late, even if you ain't sure. I don't THINK 6-oxo is gonna help. I've had gyno for about 3 weeks and They told me to start letro and use nolva in the end for the estrogen rebound, but letro takes a while to start working. I'd say use nolva if it's still in the early stages. Nolva kicks in in a couple days. But then I'm justa noob, so let someone trump me.

Thread Information