mclovin009 is offline Junior Member

newbie test and tren cycle. please help

hey guys this is my first post on here and it is pretty important. i have searched but i would like my responses to be specific to me and once i have the ability i will rep everyone who takes me seriously.
    heres a little backround info. i am about to start my second cycle in a week(my first was anaver only...) and my main goals are strength and leaning out with a low to mild dose of total anabolics. i am 5'8 174lb.
    i am about to start a 8 week cycle of test prop and tren (masteron , d bol. and clen on hand and also willing to use if necessary) and i was hoping that you could critique my cycle. i will take any advise or pointers you have.
    what i have on hand:
    3 vials of test prop
    1 tren a
    1 masteron
    250 d bol
    and 100 clen

current breakdown is (but willing to change):
    weeks 1-8=100 test prop e.o.d
    30 tren a e.d
    weeks 4-5= 30mg dbol e.d
    weeks 10-12= clomid post cycle therapy

other concerns are total shutdown and should i take any other ancillery than clomid? what do you guys think?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin009 View Post
    hey guys this is my first post on here and it is pretty important. i have searched but i would like my responses to be specific to me and once i have the ability i will rep everyone who takes me seriously.
    heres a little backround info. i am about to start my second cycle in a week(my first was anaver only...) and my main goals are strength and leaning out with a low to mild dose of total anabolics. i am 5'8 174lb.
    i am about to start a 8 week cycle of test prop and tren (masteron , d bol. and clen on hand and also willing to use if necessary) and i was hoping that you could critique my cycle. i will take any advise or pointers you have.
    what i have on hand:
    3 vials of test prop
    1 tren a
    1 masteron
    250 d bol
    and 100 clen

30 tren a e.d
    weeks 4-5= 30mg dbol e.d

other concerns are total shutdown and should i take any other ancillery than clomid? what do you guys think?
    what is your bf%, and age? what is your tren, mast, prop dosed at?(mg/ml) what do you mean your concerned with total shutdown, that is going to happen no matter what that is why you run test. Finally what are your goals for this cycle.

MindBomb is offline Member
    If you don't mind asking. What made you decide on tren and prop combo? There are ways to achieve your goals without these compounds. Tren should not be the drug of choice for the first timer. Too amny sides to deal with. Because var only cycle does not constitute "real cycle", I would consider you a first timer.

If that is all you have, save it for your next cycle. Look into doing beginner cycle. Good luck. I cannot give you any advise that may give you adverse side effects you are not ready for.

mx3
    I missed the var only first cycle I thought you had test also. bro some newbs have a hard time sticking themselves twice ew. on long esters. Your talking about ed injections, not to mention you have nothing to base side effects on anavar is about as mild as it gets. your talking about alot of sides with the cycle your proposing. tren can be a very nasty compound. also it looks like you dont have enough gear for a decent cycle anyways.

mx3
    my recomendation is a test only cycle and add an oral in if you feel the need.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin009 View Post
    what i have on hand:
    3 vials of test prop
    1 tren a
    1 masteron
    250 d bol
    and 100 clen

30 tren a e.d
    weeks 4-5= 30mg dbol e.d

test prop @ 350mg awk x 10 wks
    dbol @ 40mg ed x 1-4wks
    tren a @ 75mg eod x 4-10wks
    masteron @ 50mg eod x 4-10wks
    clen @ 40mcg wk 6-8 and 10-12
    hcg @ 250iu every 5days x wk2-10

pct...
    nolva 20mg ed wk 12-17
    clomid 100mg wk12
    50mg wk13/14
    proviron 25-50mg ed wk10-17
    get another bottle of tren a or
    if not possible just cycle for the last 3wks from 7-10
    alot compounds here for a 1st inject cycle so you will be paying out alot of cash for future cycles
    altough its not heavy dosage wise u will need to use hcg or youre nuts will pack up till the summer

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by celticd View Post
    test prop @ 350mg awk x 10 wks
    dbol @ 40mg ed x 1-4wks
    tren a @ 75mg eod x 4-10wks
    masteron @ 50mg eod x 4-10wks
    clen @ 40mcg wk 6-8 and 10-12
    hcg @ 250iu every 5days x wk2-10

pct...
    nolva 20mg ed wk 12-17
    clomid 100mg wk12
    50mg wk13/14
    proviron 25-50mg ed wk10-17
    get another bottle of tren a or
    if not possible just cycle for the last 3wks from 7-10
    alot compounds here for a 1st inject cycle so you will be paying out alot of cash for future cycles
    altough its not heavy dosage wise u will need to use hcg or youre nuts will pack up till the summer
    I dont agree. he is not ready for a cycle like this. he doesn't have enough gear to run a proper cycle. 100mg masteron ew? why would through dbol into what is clearly a cutting cycle. and the clen is not being run long enough. Im not flaming bro but that cycle is no good.

thanks alot guys this is exactly what i needed to hear. i will just hold off on the tren for a litle while. i think i am just going to do 110 prop and 50 masteron ?? eod for the 8 weeks with possibly four weeks of clen ...
    also do you really think nolva is necessary with clomid?

mx3
    the pct I use is hcg , nolva, aromasin sometimes I will sub clomid for hcg if I cant get it. see anthony roberts pct. and I wouldn't bother using the mast unless you can get more.

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah. Save the mast for another cycle. I personally would start off with a more injection friendly test. Prop can be a beeyotch. I'm a fan of a test-e or test-c only for a first. But, whatever floats your boat.

well im not afraid to poke myself with a needle a couple extra times and proma what i understand porp is a more effective form of test and better for cutting.
    i also forgot to mention that i am 21 and i really dont want to much anabolics in my system right now. with that said what would you guys recomend i purchase, to complete my cycle???
    -anybody feel free to chime in-
    thanks

MindBomb is offline Member
    Prop is very painful. I remember injecting prop into my "CALF" once and could not walk straight for a week, not to mention working out. If you are open for real suggestion, first cycle should be kept simple. Test E, 400mg for 10 to 12 weeks. Hell add some anavar with that cycle. Study up on pct and good luck.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    test is not better for cutting. test is test! just stick with a simple cycle. especially as it will be your first injectable cycle.

okay thanks guys. everyone one here seems to be tellin me the same thing along with my friend who is alot more knowledgeable on this topic than i so i think im just going to buy some test e and another thing of masteron for my first injectable cycle and then after that i will try the prop and tren
    also do you guys take anything to increase your libido on your pct???

Thread Information