Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquid clen

Bouch is offline Member

Liquid clen

Looking to get some of the liquid Clen from ar-r . Anyone have a good cycle dosage plan with this?

186lbs
    13%bf
    25yo
    5'10"

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    First time. 2wks on/off. start at 20mcgs and increase 20mcgs each day until sides are to much or you reach 120mcgs a day. Increase water to 2gallons a day. Take taurine and pass.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    First time. 2wks on/off. start at 20mcgs and increase 20mcgs each day until sides are to much or you reach 120mcgs a day. Increase water to 2gallons a day. Take taurine and pass.
    Thanks t-dogg! Yes first time. So the first day is only 0.1ml and increase daily by that amount as long as sides are tolerable.

@ 1 ml = 200mcgs

yeah 20mcgs increase. Keep water intake very high. You should check your body temp before and during to see if its working right. also increase heart rate is something to watch.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    yeah 20mcgs increase. Keep water intake very high. You should check your body temp before and during to see if its working right. also increase heart rate is something to watch.
    You want an increase in body temp, but do you also want increase in heart rate? Also have you tried keto with the Clen ?

Bouch is offline Member
    Any one have some input on taking clen while on a cutting cycle? Is it safe? Is it better between cycles rather than on cycle?

Weeks 1-10 test 250 1ml 2x/wk = 500mg
    Weeks 1-7 tren hex 150 0.75ml 2x/wk = 225mg
    Week 4-11 l-dex 0.25mg EOD

PCT
    Novla
    40/40/20/20

Clomid
    70/35/35/35

Yes thats what happens with clen . Yes ive ran clen 8wks straight with keto.

As far as cycles goes its up to you. Using clen on and off cycle both have there advantages.

Bouch is offline Member
    When using on cycle do you keep the dose lower than off cycle?

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Here's a good question. Is clen safer than an ECA stack. Torn between the two for my next cutting phase.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Idea behind using clen on cycle is that you wont burn muscle. The clen cycle protocol would be the same on or off cycle. If you use Keto(I haven't) then you can use less clen (need to do your homework on this) and run it continually. Clen and Eca affect people differently so it's hard to say how you will react. I prefer Eca as a training aid but hate the crash, I think clen is a more effective fat-burner but the sides are tough.

Bouch is offline Member
    Started with the liquid clen today. 20mcg today and Ill be increasing each day until i cant take the sides or hit 120mcg. How long after taking the dose does it start showing the sides? Is it normal to not feel anything on the first day at the 20mcg?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually didn't feel the sides until 4 to 5 hours after taking it. Some days I'd cramp, somedays I wouldn't. Good idea to monitor your body temp to see how much it rises and check daily. I was up to 160 mcgs a day and after 12 days, body temp went back to normal. Everyone is different.

I feel for cutting clen is better to use then a eca stack. It helps save muscle.

I feel sides approximately 2hrs after i use it. I take mine on a empty stomach also.

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    I feel for cutting clen is better to use then a eca stack. It helps save muscle.

I feel sides approximately 2hrs after i use it. I take mine on a empty stomach also.
    What about albuterol. Does that also preserve muscle in a deficit? Or have you only had experience with clen?

Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN

What about albuterol. Does that also preserve muscle in a deficit? Or have you only had experience with clen?
    Ive never used albuterol. Its not as strong as clen .

I only use clen and gw501516 for cutting. Gw501516 is my preferred way.

Bouch is offline Member
    Ive never used albuterol. Its not as strong as clen .

I only use clen and gw501516 for cutting. Gw501516 is my preferred way.

I have never heard of it before. I just googled it and it looks very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouch View Post
    I have never heard of it before. I just googled it and it looks very attractive.

Its better in every way imo. Only down side is price in liquid form. Powder is much cheaper.

Bouch is offline Member
    which is better powder or liquid in your opinion?

which is better powder or liquid in your opinion?

The source is what matters. Powder is cheaper.

The Kernal is offline Junior Member
    The source is what matters. Powder is cheaper.
    It seems that GW has more of an effect on the Cardio Vascular system, and endurance but not specifically on fat burning?

I just got ordered some clen gel

Quote Originally Posted by The Kernal

It seems that GW has more of an effect on the Cardio Vascular system, and endurance but not specifically on fat burning?

I just got ordered some clen gel
    Incorrect. I increase endurance while on and have better fat loss then clen . No sides compared to clen.

Incorrect. I increase endurance while on and have better fat loss then clen. No sides compared to clen.
    Well maybe it has no immediate side affects. But it hasn't been studied enough to see if it has any long term effects.

Also, if GW is superior to clen , why don't many people use it?

Well maybe it has no immediate side affects. But it hasn't been studied enough to see if it has any long term effects.

Also, if GW is superior to clen, why don't many people use it?
    Wells its only been around for a few years. Most people never even heard of it.

Imo clen is old and basically out dated. Does it work, yes. Is there better options, very much so.

Gw501516 has other uses as well.

The olympics banned it for a reason, it works.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 11-02-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Wells its only been around for a few years. Most people never even heard of it.

Imo clen is old and basically out dated. Does it work, yes. Is there better options, very much so.

Gw501516 has other uses as well.

The olympics banned it for a reason, it works.
    Interesting. yeh i only just heard about it.

Why do think clen is outdated?

And are you aware of any other effective fat burning compounds? (other then gw, albuterol, dnp etc)

Interesting. yeh i only just heard about it.

Why do think clen is outdated?

And are you aware of any other effective fat burning compounds? (other then gw, albuterol, dnp etc)
    Clen works, but it puts alot of stress on the body imo. With gw501516 i didnt/dont feel taxed on it. Also i know a few people who have used it and had blood work done while on it. Both parties bw came back better then before.

There are others but they fall in the lines of peptides, serms, ext.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Clen works, but it puts alot of stress on the body imo. With gw501516 i didnt/dont feel taxed on it. Also i know a few people who have used it and had blood work done while on it. Both parties bw came back better then before.

There are others but they fall in the lines of peptides, serms, ext.
    Hey T-Dogg, I'n thinking about running GW during my PCT for four weeks, and then an additionally two weeks after. What dose do you recommend for a first time GW user? I've been doing some research today about it, and it seems much safer and as good, if not better in some cases than Clenbuterol . Any help would be great mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Hey T-Dogg, I'n thinking about running GW during my PCT for four weeks, and then an additionally two weeks after. What dose do you recommend for a first time GW user? I've been doing some research today about it, and it seems much safer and as good, if not better in some cases than Clenbuterol. Any help would be great mate.

I would start at 5mgs and increase from there. Normal doses are from 5-20mgs. Ive seen/heard of others running up to 40mgs, but no effects from it really. I would also split it after you are above 5mgs.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Clen is amazing and a lot safer then DNP . My cutting cycle with clen:
    Clen, Day 1-2: 40mcg
    3-4: 60mcg
    5-6: 80mcg
    7-8: 100mcg
    9-14: 120mcg
    T3:
    Week 1: 15mcg/ed
    Week 2: 27.5mcg/ed
    Week 3: 40mcg/ed
    Week 4: 52.5mcg/ed
    Week 5: 65mcg/ed
    Week 6: 52.5mcg/ed
    Week 7: 40mcg/ed
    Week 8: 27.5mcg/ed
    Tren : Week 1-8: 400mgs/w
    Test Prop: Week 1-8: 250mgs/w

Bouch is offline Member
    for clen once you reach 80mcg and above how should you split it throughout the day? 2x/day 3x/day to equal the total dosage.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    It doesnt really matter, if its your first time probably split it. wouldnt hurt

I take all 120mcgs all at once. Or you can split it 60/60.

Bouch is offline Member
    Question. How much taurine needs to be taken daily? What does the taurine do for our body while on clen ? How often should I take a potassium supplement? Or should the potassium be only used if cramps are there and then how much would you suggest taking at that point?

Question. How much taurine needs to be taken daily? What does the taurine do for our body while on clen? How often should I take a potassium supplement? Or should the potassium be only used if cramps are there and then how much would you suggest taking at that point?
    Not too sure about taurine, think it cleanses your receptors but not 100% what im talking about. lol.

Potassium can be found in bananas, so having a banana a day would be enough apparently. (this is just from what Ive been told)

jenwilgo is offline Female Member
    I'm new so, I hope you guys don't mind me popping in here. I've been keeping up with your thread Bouch, since I'm planning on going with clen also. Tdogg was helpful to me in the thread that I started a few days ago. Sounds like he's pretty knowledgable on this stuff. Thanks Tdogg!

I have done a ton of research on clen, and from my understanding, 200-400 mg of potassium and 3-5 g of Taurine is recommended. It appears that most people take the clen in the morning, keto at night. Is that correct Tdogg?

Also, should the potassium & Taurine be taken in the morning, along with the clen?

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    Incorrect. I increase endurance while on and have better fat loss then clen. No sides compared to clen.
    You are the first i have read using this. Very interested in how it affects cardiovascular endurance-strain on the heart, etc. Any hard evidence?
    Thx.

Bouch is offline Member
    Question. How much taurine needs to be taken daily? What does the taurine do for our body while on clen? How often should I take a potassium supplement? Or should the potassium be only used if cramps are there and then how much would you suggest taking at that point?
    anyone else like to chime in?

Quote Originally Posted by alpenguy View Post
    You are the first i have read using this. Very interested in how it affects cardiovascular endurance-strain on the heart, etc. Any hard evidence?
    Thx.

Well Ive run both, so I can speak from my evidence. There are alot of studies you can find. Gw501516 isnt like clen being it raises the heart rate or gives any heart issues. Only sides you can have are sweets at night "which I had for 2-3 days" and the price IF you buy liquid form.

Oh and it tastes Grain alcohol, which isnt very good.

Bouch is offline Member
    hey t-doog how much potassium should I take while on the clen cycle?

Personally I feel it varies. If you dont cramp like me no need to increase it. If you do, just eat 2-3 bannanas.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I take taurine but had a few cramps still, I havent upped my water but I will now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information