jsanchezny is offline New Member

New member 1st cycle , need some help

so many inspiring people here , i had always try to go to the gym but always fail to keep my determination , but after reading and seen pictures of people here my determination went up , i been going to the gym since November last year 6 days a week , im 5`9 and weight 155 lbs from 144 since i started going and today i finally order my 1st cycle , this is my cycle
    DECA DURABOLIN (Hellas) 10 Vials (200mg)
    WINSTROL DEPOT 10 Amps (50mg)

i also have 5 10ml enant qv 250 but this one is canine from mexico i don't know if is good to mix this with human steroids , so can anyone recommend me a good testosterone like SUSTANON

i maybe buy SUSTANON 10 Amps (250mg)

and one last thing , i don't know if the moderator allow to ask here , anyone knows a good source or laboratories that i can order online , just want to compare price since i already got a contact but i think hes make too much of a profit from me

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    its against the rules to ask for sources

green22 is offline Senior Member
    dude if you weigh 155 you do not need roids.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    its against the rules to ask for sources
    agreed^
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    dude if you weigh 155 you do not need roids.
    agreed^
    Your diet is not sufficient to gain or keep weight, and the first cycle you propose is not a good first cycle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    agreed^

agreed^
    Your diet is not sufficient to gain or keep weight, and the first cycle you propose is not a good first cycle at all.
    Thanks got the fast answer , can you recommended me a good cycle to start , i want to gain muscle , i dont mind if too much water is retain , then my second cycle will be a cut cycle , im a limousine driver and i spend like 8 hours sometimes even 10 driving and is really hard for me to take food , since i know is the best to have at least 4 meals a day plus some supplement , and plenty of water , what cycle would you think is best for a 1st timer?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you?
    The typical recommended first cycle is test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, split into 2 injections a week. You need to make sure you have a full understanding of pct and have all pct on-hand before starting your cycle. Be aware though, that your diet is indeed insufficient to gain or maintain any added weight, so if you are able to gain from a cycle you will most likely lose it at a faster rate than it came once you are off cycle.

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    If you only been working out for 3 months and have gained 11 lbs naturally, that's pretty good (assuming most is lean muscle). I think you've got a lot more natural training to do before you even think of coming to into the aas world.

Ima******ger: im 26 5`9 never been over weight since i remember my weight is 145 , but i started to eat more , not too healthy but lots of chicken breast and meat , lost of water , i also drink creatine and animal pack pills , now i weight 155 but i still got a little bump in the stomach , if you dont mind i got like 2 sources to orden from do you check source?

cantfly is offline Junior Member
    what u think of this cycle
    1-5 dbol 30mgs
    1-12 test c 300-500mgs
    pct 2 wks after last shot nova 20mgs ed 4wks

LT1
    LT1 is offline Junior Member
    dude, eat more, work out more...and while you are doing all of that, read more and then you will know more...and stop asking for sources...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude youve gotta learn to eat to bulk..its all a matter of how badly you want it..many people on here work full times jobs and make time to eat..hell all you need is about 5 minutes to shove food in your mouth..if you diet sucks, you will get nothing from steroids , theyre not magic..you will get better results with a good diet and no steroids, than with steroids and a terrible diet

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    I would have gone with anavar but dude if your not doing everyting your supposed to be doing food wise you won't gain off it.

Thanks guys , i will do a more serious diet , and wait a little longer to star the cycle , and for the sources topic , im not asking where to get the stuff , i already have a contact , but i have 2 new sites that maybe some one in here has know about it and just want to make sure is legit , but thanks a lot i had never seen a forum where people help so much like this one , without even knowing if the person , im going to be eating grill meat no more deep fried meat , and 1 gallon of water a day plus Gatorade lost of good oils and supplement i wish i knew how to cook , and i already order the test e for a 12 weeks cycle , i just got home from the gym is 2:35 am , and thats every night , once again thank you for your help.

Thread Information