Thread: injection?

Dman is offline New Member

Question injection?

I'm about to start my cycle of test and was wondering if any body can give some pointers on how to give my self the shot and how to minimize the pain of the shot?THANKS............

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    take a shower b4 injection, then warm the fluid under hot water. Then inject SLOWLY (i cannot stress that enough) but you'll be able to feel how fast is too fast. Then massage it very well after pulling out. And never forget to aspirate .

The original jason Guest
    never took a shower before an injection but i guess the idea is to relax be as clean as possible swab the spot first with alcohol relax as much as possible i push in the needle very slow make sure i dont hit a nerve as i use the quads and sometimes i feel my leg twitch like its gonna straighten cos i have it slightly bent at the knee so i take it out and then change the needle and go again when its in I use 24g 1" just get it in as fast as i can if u r using sust yes u will feel when u need to slow down if u r using like test enanth and deca there wont be any pain i doubt so just go for it u cant push it in that fast anyway oh yeah and i do warm the gear under a tap first makes it thinner and inects easier hope that helps swab after to keep it clen then a little massage should be no pain

peace
    jason

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro go to the site under mike's name and read the injection page.

Kull

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: injection?

Originally posted by Dman
    I'm about to start my cycle of test and was wondering if any body can give some pointers on how to give my self the shot and how to minimize the pain of the shot?THANKS............

I always inject AFTER cardio. When I do that, I never get little knots or tightness or whatever they are in the muscle. I think the heavy blood flow helps dispersion at the time of injection, as opposed to a cold muscle where the oil may just sit there. In fact, since I started injecting after cardio ( or at least after a workout if you are not doing cardio that day) I rarely feel anything at the injection site.

cleverlandshark2001 is offline Junior Member

Arrow ouch!

I don't know what to do...
    I'm hearing lots of good advice on avoiding injection pain.
    I have been using Test 400 and it's killing me!!!
    My ass is all swollen huge, is hard and warm to the touch.
    The day after I shoot it, I feel like I have a cold (achey, lethargic) but this is not half as bad as days two and three when I can't even walk!!!!!!!!!!!
    What gives?
    I've been as clean and sterile as I can with this stuff and I never had these problems with any other types of juice.
    Is this common?
    It usually takes 3-4 days to go away.
    I'm thinking about doing that cardio thing before injecting next time as well as warming it up. Or do you think this is a contaminated product?
    Any advice helps.
    Thanx!!

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT BUT ASK MIKE MY FRIEND HAD SOME SYMPTOMS LIKE THAT AND I ASKED MIKE AND HE TOLD ME HOW TO BAKE IT AND GET SOME OF THE IMPURITIES OUT OF AND AND SOME OF THE ALCHOHOL MAYBE ASK HIM AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS.

Thread Information