InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

crossing int'l borders

Hey guys.

I would really like some of your advice.

I will be travelling to the UK tomorrow for a week and was wondering whether if it was okay to take my unconstituted GH vials (4 x 10 iu vials) and two slin pins along. I plan to remove the labels from the vials and as far as I know, it's not a crime to carry slin pins is it?

The thing is, I've been on GH for 12 weeks now and would hate to stop for 7-8 days...but I also don't want to get into trouble with customs. I'm in a bind: any advice would greatly be appreciated!

cheers

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Not a crime but they will take them from you if found...you need to show proof of being diabetic or other ilness if you want to keep them.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    In UK the laws are much easier on AAS than in the US. You can carry gear through customs as long as it is for personal use (i don't know how they measure it) and is pharmaceutical stuff.
    As for HGH I really don't know. There are a lot of bros from the UK here so they may help more than me.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanx for the feedback guys,

I guess I'll put the vials with my glucose monitor and take them along....at most, it'll just get confiscated..right?

any more takers?

cheers

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know personal use wont get taken off you.
    I know a guy who got stopped with a very large personal use and they handed it back with a smile.
    But dont hold me to this.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    this is a summery of the laws here in the uk...

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne...c-steroids.htm

basically you will notice hgh isnt even mentioned.. hgh is a grey area here, as not on the lists of steroids .. so where does it fall??!?

which basically means you'll most likely be fine as you can import a personal amount of aas.. so you could either blag the hgh as hgh, insulin , or some kind of steroid .

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do it, If you think about this than you might get a better idea,
    Whan a cop pulls you over and asks if you've been drinking and you say. I only had about a bear, so he tests you and you're below the legal limit. But the thing is, Do you think a cop will allow you do drive back on the freeway knowing that you just had a bear in you're system. I think not. So if people say its ok to take aboard, I would think twice, the moral to this is; if it's personal use or not. if found theres always that 'what if".

Any others

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    I wouldn't do it, If you think about this than you might get a better idea,
    Whan a cop pulls you over and asks if you've been drinking and you say. I only had about a bear, so he tests you and you're below the legal limit. But the thing is, Do you think a cop will allow you do drive back on the freeway knowing that you just had a bear in you're system. I think not. So if people say its ok to take aboard, I would think twice, the moral to this is; if it's personal use or not. if found theres always that 'what if".

Any others
    here in the uk they would let you on your way and tell you to go home.. lol
    (aslong as it was not OVER the limit)
    i can see where your coming from though.. but many of the uk guys on here have happily brought gear into the country, some have even been stopped with it and allowed through.

p.s. - must be painful having a bear in ya system!
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-04-2008 at 05:29 AM.

Thread Information