achesr is offline Associate Member

Exclamation M-Drol Side Effects...

I started M-Drol yesterday and have taken 20 MGs both days, so I am now on day 2 and since i started it, i have been feeling REALLY tired during my work outs and today when i was working out i felt EXTREMELY hot and my heart was racing fast as shit....anyone have any guess as to what the heck is going on ? ? Should i lower the dose ? ?

ps- I am on all necessary support supps. and this is my 3rd pro hormone

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by achesr View Post
    I started M-Drol yesterday and have taken 20 MGs both days, so I am now on day 2 and since i started it, i have been feeling REALLY tired during my work outs and today when i was working out i felt EXTREMELY hot and my heart was racing fast as shit....anyone have any guess as to what the heck is going on ? ? Should i lower the dose ? ?

ps- I am on all necessary support supps. and this is my 3rd pro hormone
    what is the MDROL? Not M1T right?

bump

AirborneRanger is offline Junior Member
    i took something like that didnt like any of the sides and barely got gains on the stuff. the new pro hormones are messed with so much ( to make them legal) that its just bad for ya......... make sure u drink lots of water and take milk thistle

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneRanger View Post
    i took something like that didnt like any of the sides and barely got gains on the stuff. the new pro hormones are messed with so much ( to make them legal) that its just bad for ya......... make sure u drink lots of water and take milk thistle

yeah ur prob right i have been taking milk thistle and liv 52 for liver and lots of other shit (hawthorne berry, niacin, red yiest rice, coq10, fish oil, flax seed oil, saw palmetto, multivitamins...and the list goes on)....anyone else have any experiences similar to this with m-drol?

also have you tried posting in the other forum theres one spec for OTC sups

na ill give it a try, thanks

i know im gonna butcher this info but i read something awhile ago about the new pro hormones since they are not made by test but from something else that they mess with the chemistry in your system ( see told i im butchering it) anyway from what i have heard its normal for you to feel tired. u might get lower back pains also

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneRanger View Post
    i know im gonna butcher this info but i read something awhile ago about the new pro hormones since they are not made by test but from something else that they mess with the chemistry in your system ( see told i im butchering it) anyway from what i have heard its normal for you to feel tired. u might get lower back pains also
    all hormones, including steroids mess with ur internal chemistry i would think

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    that shit made me piss oj.

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    Is it bad for your piss to be dark orange? Cos that's what mine has been this week

Quote Originally Posted by achesr View Post
    all hormones, including steroids mess with ur internal chemistry i would think
    no need to state the obvious we all know that. pro hormones do so in a different manner hence the side effects we get off new pro hormones and not the old one. the new hormones are not made off testosterone or any test byproduct.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    methylated compounds tend to induce lethargy in people..personally I will never take any of these new legal designer steroids , i believe they are way more toxic to your body than are most scheduled AAS. These companies just mess with the chemistry a bit just enough to make it legal, you have no idea how it will effect your body

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    methylated compounds tend to induce lethargy in people..personally I will never take any of these new legal designer steroids, i believe they are way more toxic to your body than are most scheduled AAS. These companies just mess with the chemistry a bit just enough to make it legal, you have no idea how it will effect your body
    2X

Thread Information