Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rabbit229 is offline Junior Member

sustanon & testosterone enanthate

hi all iv just started a corse of sus and testosterone enanthate , im tacking 250ml of each every 5 days,
    iv been tranning for 3 month now so im new to steroids i was just wondering if they are a good to stack with each other plus how long should i do the course for, iv been told 6 week on 6 off is this right?
    many thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well first off you dont need to stack them at all you can run one or the other, there is no need to run both unless you dont have enough for a total cycle, which by the way is usually 12 weeks not six. What are your age, height, stats and cycle experience

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    sust should be shot every other day, and there is no reason to stack 2 different tests in this fashion. What do you have planned for pct? What are your stats?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    stick to sust or test e for this cycle dont be stacking them. go longer than 6 weeks too.. u need to go at leat 10.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    you have been lifting for 3 months and your useing steroids alredy?

what are your stats.

age,hight,body fat,weight,ect

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit229 View Post
    hi all iv just started a corse of sus and testosterone enanthate , im tacking 250ml of each every 5 days,
    iv been tranning for 3 month now so im new to steroids i was just wondering if they are a good to stack with each other plus how long should i do the course for, iv been told 6 week on 6 off is this right?
    many thanks.
    You should probably learn to spell training before you do a cycle

im 5,10 18 stone and 29 years old im quite a big fella with a big belly. i was told it will burn fat and help build solid muscle. im trainning 5 times a week every morning and eating 6 meals aday,

id like to be 17 stone i dont mind a bit a of chub id just like to fill out more on top. what would you advice?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    im 5,10 18 stone and 29 years old im quite a big fella with a big belly. i was told it will burn fat and help build solid muscle. im trainning 5 times a week every morning and eating 6 meals aday,

id like to be 17 stone i dont mind a bit a of chub id just like to fill out more on top. what would you advice?
    any idea of body fat bro?

imo i would say hit the cardio hard with a nice clean diet ,if you stick to it you could drop alot in the next 6 months and then think about doing a good cycle after you drop some fat...

remember the lower your bodyfat the better results you will get

my weight is 17st 9lb height is 5,10 and my fat index is 33.2(fat get) id like to lose the weight but im not that bothered i just want to look a lot bigger on top

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    There is no need to do steroids until you have at least 2 years of decent training under your belt. Why risk your health if you are going to look like a couch potato before and after your stack?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont waste your money or your time until u learn to diet and train proplery

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    my weight is 17st 9lb height is 5,10 and my fat index is 33.2(fat get) id like to lose the weight but im not that bothered i just want to look a lot bigger on top
    Dont touch aas yet fella! drop that bf%

at 247lb and 33% fat thats 81lb of fat....

try dropping about 40lb of fat (just over 32st) and get down to 16% or so before considering aas

p.s. - in guessing your from the uk?

Quote Originally Posted by abombing View Post
    You should probably learn to spell training before you do a cycle
    Actually it would be best to probably learn to spell WHILE on the cycle... i read a thread a week or so ago that test makes u smarter, so it may be easier for him to learn how to "sphel" while on cycle... so thats what i think.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    What do you have planned for pct?
    Is your lack of an answer to this question the answer I was afraid of?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Is your lack of an answer to this question the answer I was afraid of?
    hell i was worried as soon as i saw sus and test stack lol

hey dick so what i cant spell big deal. did you under stand what i was writing, YES YOU DID get a life.
    well my diet is fine im eating 6 meals aday 300g of protien and 250g of carbs im losing about 3 pound a week. i started using sus because it makes red blood cells that helps burn fat.
    all i wanted to know is this a bad thing todo? 250ml every 5days will this help burn fat?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio burn fat..not steroids ..steroids help preserve muscle while on a calorie deficient diet..taking sust and test e at the same time is pointless..pick one..sust really should be shot every other day if you want to take advantage of the short esters in it and it will help keep blood levels stable and keep sides down..it sounds like youre not too educated on proper cycling and diet..perhaps you should do that before you do anything else..what is your plan for PCT? do you even have one?

Big
    you still didn't answer my question about your pct. this is something you need to know about, if you choose to ignore the question then we can't help you.

sorry but i dont know what a pct is. it all seem's like a lot to take in. could you plz explanie

sorry but i dont know what a pct is. it all seem's like a lot to take in. could you plz explanie
    post cycle therapy ..all steroids shut down or supress your natural testosterone production..PCT is what you do after you come off to get back to normal, help keep your gains, avoid depression, limp dick, etc..you should do a lot more researching before you take steroids..well since you started you best learn how to come off them the right way

hey dick so what i cant spell big deal. did you under stand what i was writing, YES YOU DID get a life.
    well my diet is fine im eating 6 meals aday 300g of protien and 250g of carbs im losing about 3 pound a week. i started using sus because it makes red blood cells that helps burn fat.
    all i wanted to know is this a bad thing todo? 250ml every 5days will this help burn fat?
    its not just ur spelling, ur grammar sucks too, theres no space between under and stand. its one word luv.

oh yeah and pound shouldve been plural... but im sure no one else noticed that. acutally im sure N4cer did.. where is the grammar police when u need them!!

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    hey rabbit i had the same prob as you in as much as i asked for advice and all i got was abuse and know it all opinions but if you just bear with it they get off their superior arses and do actually give fantastic advice, this is the place to ask you just need to be pat....patiant....patienn oh **** it i cant spell it but you know what i mean lol

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by borntobeblue View Post
    hey rabbit i had the same prob as you in as much as i asked for advice and all i got was abuse and know it all opinions
    I would hope that you didn't get that from all members. For instance in this thread some of the members gave very helpful advice.

hey rabbit i had the same prob as you in as much as i asked for advice and all i got was abuse and know it all opinions but if you just bear with it they get off their superior arses and do actually give fantastic advice, this is the place to ask you just need to be pat....patiant....patienn oh **** it i cant spell it but you know what i mean lol
    You have only posted in three threads since you joined. I presume you are referring to your Alchahol thread. Alcohol And Gear Show me where you got bad or nasty advice in that thread !!!!!

honestly i thought people were pretty good to you considering youre saying youre doing a cycle and drink beer every night, which isnt the brightest thing to do..you couldve gotten flamed really bad!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would do alot more research before jumping into dangerous waters were you can do more damage then good for yourself. first off you need to learn about proper pct. test will shut you down and if you dont properly pct at the end of your cycle to start your body back up then you can end up with alot of problems. as for your stack, test and sust are basically the same thing. test is test and only the ester is different. personally i would stick with enth or cyp since sust needs to be shot eod and i doubt you would want to do that many injections on your first cycle. you can run a test and eq cycle if you want but i personally think you need alot more knowledge first and alot of cardio. test will not burn off your belly fat, only diet and cardio will do that

kick6 is offline Banned
    if the original poster is still reading this thread: sust and enanthate are two different kinds of testosterone . Sust is a blend of several different testosterones, and if I'm not mistaken even INCLUDES enanthate.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    May i suggest the starter of this thread do a little more homework on his gear. remeber, if you dont know what your doing, dont do it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    you have been lifting for 3 months and your useing steroids alredy?
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post

what are your stats.

age,hight,body fat,weight,ect
    My thought exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    its not just ur spelling, ur grammar sucks too, theres no space between under and stand. its one word luv.

oh yeah and pound shouldve been plural... but im sure no one else noticed that. acutally im sure N4cer did.. where is the grammar police when u need them!!
    hey dick i dont need to spell nob head i own a big compony wich feeds my family so go and suck your bro off agen nob

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    hey dick i dont need to spell nob head i own a big compony wich feeds my family so go and suck your bro off agen nob
    Well with replies like that to a mild flaming I don't see you being around here too long!!

Big
    please be aware we have a strick no-flaming policy, I will be monitoring this thread and the flaming better stop.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

hey rabbit i'm 44 yrs old and used to weigh 330lbs,i made a decision to lose weight and get fit and i've done just that.i got into the gym after dropping 50lbs,i started on gear because i didn't want flabby loose skin and i needed that extra help to train harder and build strong solid muscle.i lost weight and built muscle at the same time using test and winnie,test alone will also help you burn fat but you have to work out hard and often.i used to do 2 a days for weeks at a time.now i weigh 190 and am solid and pretty ripped,get on a good clean diet,watch your intake and run and cardio as much as your body will let you,then do some more!don't get discouraged if you don't see the results you want right away,stick to it and you'll get there!good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    hey rabbit i'm 44 yrs old and used to weigh 330lbs,i made a decision to lose weight and get fit and i've done just that.i got into the gym after dropping 50lbs,i started on gear because i didn't want flabby loose skin and i needed that extra help to train harder and build strong solid muscle.i lost weight and built muscle at the same time using test and winnie,test alone will also help you burn fat but you have to work out hard and often.i used to do 2 a days for weeks at a time.now i weigh 190 and am solid and pretty ripped,get on a good clean diet,watch your intake and run and cardio as much as your body will let you,then do some more!don't get discouraged if you don't see the results you want right away,stick to it and you'll get there!good luck!
    yeah thats the same reason i wanted to start with steroids so it will give me that egde, im doing well losing fat and gaining muscle. im just not sure how to come off them i thought you just stopped injecting guess not. well many thanks to you all
    inky i was just wondering how long was you doing gear for was you doing 8 weeks on 8weeks off?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    type in pct and try to find as much info as you can. proper pct is important to keep your gains plus to start your body back up after a cycle. like everyone else here i think you should wait to cycle and do alot of cardio, learn to eat healthy and use some over the counter fat burners. obviously your going to do whatever you want to so if you do jump on the gear just dont expect to much when your bf% is that high. with a clean diet and cardio you can drop your bf% down to a good level in 6 months then hit a test-eq cycle and try to gain some hard muscle but even if you do test now your gains will be hidden behind your bf. just make sure you do as much research as you can before you do something you might regret. there is more info to be found on this board then anywere else so try to figure out how to come off gear and afterwards if you still need help then send me a pm and i will do whatever i can

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    type in pct and try to find as much info as you can. proper pct is important to keep your gains plus to start your body back up after a cycle. like everyone else here i think you should wait to cycle and do alot of cardio, learn to eat healthy and use some over the counter fat burners. obviously your going to do whatever you want to so if you do jump on the gear just dont expect to much when your bf% is that high. with a clean diet and cardio you can drop your bf% down to a good level in 6 months then hit a test-eq cycle and try to gain some hard muscle but even if you do test now your gains will be hidden behind your bf. just make sure you do as much research as you can before you do something you might regret. there is more info to be found on this board then anywere else so try to figure out how to come off gear and afterwards if you still need help then send me a pm and i will do whatever i can
    hi pietro i could do with some help on this one mate. i have read so much on pct but im still not sure what to use, i under stand i need to eat more carbs and protien to lower estrogen when i finish my cycle but i dont no what to use? do i use a supplements to bring my body back to its normal routine?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    rabbit, please search "PCT" and see what you come up with. id say the most simple/common first cycle PCT cosists of Nolvadex and clomid for 4-6wks after your cycle.

hi pietro i could do with some help on this one mate. i have read so much on pct but im still not sure what to use, i under stand i need to eat more carbs and protien to lower estrogen when i finish my cycle but i dont no what to use? do i use a supplements to bring my body back to its normal routine?
    Pheedno's PCT
    My post cycle therapy consists of a three compound administration which is designed so that there is a primary and secondary LH stimulator which both are maximizing potential early in the duration; with the primary being phased out in extended protocol. With the addition of an Aromatase Inhibitor, which makes the above possible, the individual will also endure less of an increase in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which allows free testosterone levels to reach base line at a much quicker pace. The individual will also see less of a problem in most cases with sexual libido as the bounding SHBG is controlled(to an extent). Below you will find my suggested bare minimum, as well as a sample of an extended protocol. Extended PCT protcol is cycle length dependant so the below is not the standard for all cycles

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
    Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

Now IMO, selective estrogen receptor modulators(SERMs) such as Clomiphine and Tamoxifen are selective to which tissues they bind too. Clomid being selective to the suprapituitary, while Tamox is selective to breast, bone, and liver ERs. I've come to this conclusion based on the comparison of studies on both SERMs. In every study showing benefit to HPTA from tamoxifin, the duration of the administration is 3-12months(This includes studies cited by William Llewellyn in his Nolva vs Clomid article). In studies showing levels of LH, FSH, and Testosterone checked after short durations of tamox, they were either insignificant, or their was an actual drop. I believe this is because tamox selectively works at the mammery(as well as bone and liver), thus taking longer for LH stimulation to occur.
    With clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks. Because of the apparent selective nature of the two, and given our usual PCT duration, clomid is by far superior at LH stimulation than Nolva. Now both is the wise choice for a couple of reasons:

1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
    occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
    2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Arimidex (or L-dex)
    Estrogen is the main inhibitence of restoring HPTA, and AI administration has been shown to increase gonadotrophin concentrations and serum Testosterone by up to 50%. In addition, by adding L-dex, the inhibitence of excess estrogen allows Tamox to work greater at LH stimulation in the begining stages of PCT, since the need to prevent binding in the mammery is lessened by the reduction in estrogen biosynthesis

thanks to you all, just one more questions.
    on my last injection of sus would i start taking 20mg tablets of nolva everyday for 3weeks?

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Rabbit, you are obviously a grown man and you are going to do what you want to, which is your chioce and right. Please do some serious reading about what you are doing. I promise you, if you don't respect gear, it can seriously harm you in many different ways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information