Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unloseable fat?

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member

Unloseable fat?

Is there such a thing as unloseable fat...I've maintained 15-18% bf my whole life and am finally trying to get lean, i'm at about 13-14% and there is this "pooch" of fat on my lower abs that is quite prominent that does'nt seem to be moving....is there such a thing as fat that you can't lose?

gigem is offline Banned
    well no i wouldnt say so everyone has problem areas good diet and a good workout routine are it bro good luck. dont get discouraged hang in there it will happen before you realize it.

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    I have that too.. I've never been "ripped" but this year it will happen.. Just stay with your diet and keep kicking the cardio up a notch every couple weeks.. I'm as close as I've ever been and it's cause I amped up my cardio.. just keep it up..

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    its all about diet and being active, if i didnt exercise or watch my diet i'd be a 300lb blob

The bottem of abs,for me was the last to go and most stubborn .I finally started to really lose it when I did morning cardio before I ate

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    there is no such thing as fat that you cant lose, however, you do reach a plateua where the body fights hard to keep the fat you have (especially the mid section). You just have to step up the cardio and be 100% with your diet. Post diet lets have a look.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Wait till you get over 40 bro!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    its all bout diet and cardio...when thats not enough, try diet pills...if they dont work, clen ...if that doesnt work try dnp ...and if that doesnt work your just ****ed.

Diet CKD, at the moment.

sun-fri
    2300-2500cals
    180-190g protein
    180-190g fat
    <20g carbs, from fibrous veggies and walnuts.

Sat
    600-800g carbs
    200-300g protein
    <20fat
    low gi carbs (sweet potatoes, besides pwo shake(100g))

Low Volume Heavy resist training sun-fri
    sat HIT full body

1-2hours of aerobic work a day

muscle_20 is offline Member
    i would up protien and lower carbs especially on weekends thats just crazy.
    check your tyroid and see if its slow or some thing.

Hmm, I found that replenishing musle glycogen with that much carbs worked fine without overspill. The whole idea is that it brings you back to supranormal levels of glycogen storage (around 170mmkg as opposed to 140mmkg), thus making it easier to maintain muscle tissue and possibly add some....I have been losing around a lb a week, and strength has not gone down, so I know it works...and I did progress into the ketogenic diet. The only thing is everything is getting leaner except that area, last night was the only time I noticed it lookin smaller...maybe the extra bit of cardio is working now or something.

supps: taurine, bcaa, multi, clen , fish oil, greens+, going to add b6

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Romeo
    Is there such a thing as unloseable fat...I've maintained 15-18% bf my whole life and am finally trying to get lean, i'm at about 13-14% and there is this "pooch" of fat on my lower abs that is quite prominent that does'nt seem to be moving....is there such a thing as fat that you can't lose?
    if you have 3000-5000$ lipo is your best bet. I was amazed what happened to a friend of mine. He had the same problem, in good shape everywhere but couldn't get rid of his spare tire....he did lipo, and the next moring everything had disappeared. Also he was back in the gym after 1 week and could squat heavy and do everything else after 2 weeks...his scars are almost invisible (the most noticeable is inside the belly button), preatty amazing to see such a radical change overnight!!! So you can either suffer for months and hope to get rid of some of it ( for him even dieting hard and cardio for months would work just to some extent, as the spare tire never completely disappeard) or just loose it in 3 hours....After seeing what I saw I'd go for the second one...

Well, thats not a bad idea, seeing as how there is only 2 risks involved.
    1.) Death from infection by having a foreign body entering you.
    2.)Death from Anasthesia.

Not big risks, but still i'm anal.

At this point I don't have the money, and I want to keep fighting the good fight. The problem is fat from lipo is even't permanent, recent studies on the subject reveal that your body regenerates adipocytes lost, not in the same area, but kind of randomly.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Supplement with Yohimbine HCL, Gugglstone, CLA, and Clen .

Should help with getting rid of the last ounces of bf you have left.

~GHO5T~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    there is no such thing as fat that you cant lose, however, you do reach a plateua where the body fights hard to keep the fat you have (especially the mid section). You just have to step up the cardio and be 100% with your diet. Post diet lets have a look.
    ^^^True^^^
    Homeostasis can be mean to the bb'er. But you also have to listen to your body, enhance what works, and dump what doesn't. To add to Beast's cardio comment, be sure to cross train with different forms (steps, tread, bike, hills, rope, etc.) to prevent adaptation. Be sure to experiment with your diet. Don't just say I'm going with XYZ number of carbs, proteins, and fats…explore to find YOUR best combinations.

Edward Deming, the father of TQM Total Quality Management said that it works so well because the system is constantly evaluated and regularly updated based on feedback. Be the same way!

M.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by NewVader
    if you have 3000-5000$ lipo is your best bet. I was amazed what happened to a friend of mine. He had the same problem, in good shape everywhere but couldn't get rid of his spare tire....he did lipo, and the next moring everything had disappeared. Also he was back in the gym after 1 week and could squat heavy and do everything else after 2 weeks...his scars are almost invisible (the most noticeable is inside the belly button), preatty amazing to see such a radical change overnight!!! So you can either suffer for months and hope to get rid of some of it ( for him even dieting hard and cardio for months would work just to some extent, as the spare tire never completely disappeard) or just loose it in 3 hours....After seeing what I saw I'd go for the second one...
    Why are people so afraid to work? Lipo is for the weak and lazy. Bodybuilder and Lipo are oxymoronic. Anybody can lose as much fat as they want if they devote themselve 100% to their cardio, diet, and training.

If you get lipo for your lovehandles, you might as well start using synthol and get a bicept implant while youre at it. What a fuvking joke.

Yohimbine HCL and Clen ? Is that safe, or is just to prevent a negative feedback loop (I forget which one).

As for Magic I do change my diet around quite a bit, i'm going to come out of ketosis for a couple of weeks and diet with carbs, and then go back in to it.

I am always frequently changing my aerobic work, evening during a session....

also stats are

190lb (carb ***leted, in ketosis)
    5'11"
    13-14%bf (Which I can never seem to get below)

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    post your diet, if you cannot get below 13-14% the diet is the 1st thing to look at. you can take all the fat burners in the world and do tons of cardio but if your diet sucks your not gonna lose any fat

I did post it....also what the hell is gugglestones anyway, is'nt it a T3 derivative or something?

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Absolutely true. I struggle with area but in the end I surmount it through sheer will. As I shred up, I have you in mind PB - I'm looking to one-up you bro! I think I can and I'll prove it with pics or eat my words!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    you have a long wast or short waste. i am short wasted and never could loose it all. I had bf 4.2% when i did triathlons for a living and still had the small pooch

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    I did post it....also what the hell is gugglestones anyway, is'nt it a T3 derivative or something?
    if you saying your not having carbs is your idea of posting your diet then your wrong. or i missed a post either 1.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    one word

"ReVerse Crunchs's" opps i lied thats 2 darn it. reverse crunchs hit the lower ab's more than the top, well any crunch is a crunch you use the whole ab section but the when you do reverse crunchs your lower abs are contracted more give em a try im sure you will get what you are lookin for i had this problem after my car wreck got that little gut so i tried these suckers out and worked good for me.

most everyone says diet, take this, take that, never thinking about a different exercise that could target that muscle.

Not true. With the right conditions, you're body has no choice but to use those stores!

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    you have a long wast or short waste. i am short wasted and never could loose it all. I had bf 4.2% when i did triathlons for a living and still had the small pooch

Targeting a muscle has little to do with body recomposition.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    most everyone says diet, take this, take that, never thinking about a different exercise that could target that muscle.

One word: Wrong! No such thing as spot reduction. But that's what this board is about, becoming knowledgable. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    one word

"ReVerse Crunchs's" opps i lied thats 2 darn it. reverse crunchs hit the lower ab's more than the top, well any crunch is a crunch you use the whole ab section but the when you do reverse crunchs your lower abs are contracted more give em a try im sure you will get what you are lookin for i had this problem after my car wreck got that little gut so i tried these suckers out and worked good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Targeting a muscle has little to do with body recomposition.
    very true theres no way to spot loosing fat.

One word: Wrong! No such thing as spot reduction. But that's what this board is about, becoming knowledgable. Good luck.
    lol right again

Wrong again! One word, liposuction! Yawn!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    very true theres no way to spot loosing fat.

I have really good abs and I've never done any ab work. Those muscles have always been there. You only see them when I get my bodyfat low enough and I do that through endless cardio and a ketogenic diet. They are coming in pretty nice now and my ketostix (which indicates ketone bodies in your urine) are reading purple so I know I'm burning fat).

I've been whizzing ketones for 2-3 weeks now...it seems to be working...this god damn lower gut is pissing me off, it's like ****in adiposdystrophy or some shit.

Helios is another great product for spot reduction.

You shoot it sub q in the area where you desire localized fat loss, and with time fat loss occurs in that area.

Great reviews have been given to the product, in many cases it has been used by many to get rid of their love handles.

~GHO5T~

I've never heard of that. I don't see many UGL's carrying that. Is it scarce?

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Helios is another great product for spot reduction.

You shoot it sub q in the area where you desire localized fat loss, and with time fat loss occurs in that area.

Great reviews have been given to the product, in many cases it has been used by many to get rid of their love handles.

~GHO5T~

In due time my brother. I know that feeling of impatience.

I've been whizzing ketones for 2-3 weeks now...it seems to be working...this god damn lower gut is pissing me off, it's like ****in adiposdystrophy or some shit.

I've never heard of that. I don't see many UGL's carrying that. Is it scarce?
    Only a select few carry it that are reputable and legit.

The bros ive talked to that have used the compound have given it a huge bump, saying it works great for spot reduction.

However diet and cardio must be spot on, but localized fat loss is noticable when the compound is used.

~GHO5T~

Injected sub Q? I have to research that sounds neat.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Only a select few carry it that are reputable and legit.

The bros ive talked to that have used the compound have given it a huge bump, saying it works great for spot reduction.

However diet and cardio must be spot on, but localized fat loss is noticable when the compound is used.

~GHO5T~

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Has anyone tried helios, I just got done reading about it.... sounds like there is potential. I have been dieting since sept., I tried everything (ephedra, cytomel , clen , yohimbe, etc), I was running for 45 min 6 days a week. The only thing that worked to bring out my lower abbs was dnp . Lipo would be best though b/c you actually remove fet cells instead of just shrinking them.

you are dead wrong here let me fill you in from a section of arnold's book : )

SPOT REDUCING

For years scientists and exercise physiologists said that there was no such thing as spot reducing. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his book, 'Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding,' said, 'Exercise authorities tell us there is no such thing as spot reducing. But there is something that LOOKS like spot reducing'. He then went on to detail how it works in real life. He was right.

It turns out that when you increase blood flow to a muscle group during exercise, the high level of adrenal hormones in the blood stream act forcefully on the fat tissue surrounding the working muscle. This increase allows the proximity fat ***osits to be broken down quickly and used as an energy source by the working muscle.

An effective way to take advantage of this new information is to train the area or muscle group several times a day for five to ten minutes with a moderate resistance, pumping routine. This will work especially well for the thighs, hips, and a**ominals. A good way to get quick results for clients is start them off by training the body part they wish to reduce, and finish the workout with it, too.

now do you care to revise your statement mr. your wrong. your the one that is wrong and is in need of updating your info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information