getpaid is offline Associate Member

DECA, whats the longest you have ran it?

what is the longest you have ran it for and how long did it take you to recover? I have found short 8wk cycles to be my sweet spot, but I have been tossing around the idea of running test/deca for 16wks.Just curious what results you guys have had with this?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think the length of the cycle depends entirely on whether or not you are continuing to gain. I have cut a couple of cycles short because I just wasnt getting more out of them, in my case thats an age thing as well. Sure you can do a 16 week cycle but ultimately is it worth the dollars.

juicer1222 is offline New Member
    i ran 450mgs of deca with 750mgs sust. front loaded the first 4 weeks with 25 d-bol. ran for 12 weeks great gains.

took about a month to fully recover.

did the standerd clomid/ nova treatment

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    ive ran deca for 16 weeks at 500mg/week.i had results to the end of the cycle.my strenght did not stop i just kept on getting stronger and stronger it was awesome.However i ran a aggrisive pct andit did take a while to fully recoverbout 4 weeks.next time im goin to run deca prop to see how that works for a burst cycle.

How much would one expect to gain after the "kick in" phase (week 4 or 5) each week thereafter? I know theres no way to know EXACTLY and there are many many variables, but RULE OF THUMB , considering good diet, rest, how much u guys think mite be AVERAGE per week, again, AFTER the "kick in" phase.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    How much would one expect to gain after the "kick in" phase (week 4 or 5) each week thereafter? I know theres no way to know EXACTLY and there are many many variables, but RULE OF THUMB , considering good diet, rest, how much u guys think mite be AVERAGE per week, again, AFTER the "kick in" phase.
    over a long cycle: 2-3 lbs per week. Most of your gains are going to come in about a 4 week period after which they trail off.

I ran a 10 wk cycle of deca . up to 600 mg /wk. no results till week 4, the weight just started piling on!! wuz amazing. 25 lbs. deca was good 2 me fo sho. I <3 Deca.

kick6 is offline Banned
    I ran a 10 wk cycle of deca. up to 600 mg /wk. no results till week 4, the weight just started piling on!! wuz amazing. 25 lbs. deca was good 2 me fo sho. I <3 Deca.
    Thats pretty much what I would have expected. Nothing for a few weeks, and then a ~4 week period where gains are super-noticable. Over the course of the whole cycle it averaged out to 2.5 lb per week.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    dont forget to drop the deca 2 weeks before u drop the test. deca is very surpessive and if u have no test in your system for the last 2 weeks it can be a problem! same for all 19nor

I think ive read that 1,000,000 times how supressive deca is. ALL test is supressive. decas mechanism of action is different than tests. Even when you stop test "2 weeks later", ur test levels will be supressed. I know then u start PCT to bring them back up... same could be said for deca-only.

oh btw getpaid thanx for hittin me back i appreciate that.

kick6 is offline Banned
    I think ive read that 1,000,000 times how supressive deca is. ALL test is supressive. decas mechanism of action is different than tests. Even when you stop test "2 weeks later", ur test levels will be supressed. I know then u start PCT to bring them back up... same could be said for deca-only.

I'd have to agree. Supranatural levels of test is supranatural levels. If you're still dosing test, dropping deca isn't going to begin the process of restoring your natty system.

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    yeah but deca stays in you longer and suppresses you even longer then testpeople start pct with deca later

you took that the wrong way panzer! i was mearly stating the fact for newbs that read this. and in all the above threads it says run test/deca cycle for a certain amount of weeks. now if a newb read this and ran test the same length of deca they would have a problem now wouldnt they? we all know ur a professional! now was my advice bad? NO. this is a board for information thus i was clearying up the fact of what people above me were stating is wrong! PEACE!

I ran a 10 wk cycle of deca. up to 600 mg /wk. no results till week 4, the weight just started piling on!! wuz amazing. 25 lbs. deca was good 2 me fo sho. I <3 Deca.

just clearing up!

fdrx7man is offline Member
    4 years, 2 months, 6 days, 11 hours, 22mins, and 23, uhh 24, uhh 25 seconds and counting!

jk 10 weeks is the longest ive been on it and that was only at 300mg a week..

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    you took that the wrong way panzer! i was mearly stating the fact for newbs that read this. and in all the above threads it says run test/deca cycle for a certain amount of weeks. now if a newb read this and ran test the same length of deca they would have a problem now wouldnt they? we all know ur a professional! now was my advice bad? NO. this is a board for information thus i was clearying up the fact of what people above me were stating is wrong! PEACE!

lol bro u read mine wrong also haha... I wasnt sayin ur WRONG whatsoever.. Im sorry i <3 deca and Feel as though I always need to defend it like its a little fawn in the forrest about to get its head blown open witha 12 guage shotgun... I also wanted to clear things up as far as deca and "supression" goes.. thats all... on the contrary, I thought ur advice was quite impressive!

oh thanx for the professional comment!!! Im glad everyone knows that...
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-06-2008 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    4 years, 2 months, 6 days, 11 hours, 22mins, and 23, uhh 24, uhh 25 seconds and counting!

jk 10 weeks is the longest ive been on it and that was only at 300mg a week..

I try to keep tellin everyone ur avy is what happens to people that do Deca -only cycles!!!

lol bro u read mine wrong also haha... I wasnt sayin ur WRONG whatsoever.. Im sorry i <3 deca and Feel as though I always need to defend it like its a little fawn in the forrest about to get its head blown open witha 12 guage shotgun... I also wanted to clear things up as far as deca and "supression" goes.. thats all... on the contrary, I thought ur advice was quite impressive!

oh thanx for the professional comment!!! Im glad everyone knows that...
    ha k sounds good...yes professional indeed! ha! thanks bro!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Either way youll be shut down. Either way the test wont help with recovery. Test is ran 1-2 weeks long then deca due to #1 the deca takes that much longer to clear and #2 the test will keep test in your system. then when you stop the test by the time your 2 weeks has passed and its PCT time you have nothing left and therefore your body recognizes this and the chemicals you use will help bring back up your natural test levels and help you keep gains.

gains is what we need lego! good post! (thats what i said!) copycat! lol jk

I m just asking, but, why exactly, does deca take "much longer to clear" than test? has this been proven?

not being a dick seriously! I dont see why deca would take SO much more longer than regular test to get outta ur system...

fdrx7man is offline Member
    I try to keep tellin everyone ur avy is what happens to people that do Deca-only cycles!!!

ha ha thats right!! its true!!

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i plan on doing 600mg/wk deca for 16 and 18 weeks of omnadren at 750mg/wk for my next cyle. then take a year off to fully recover.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    about 18 months

oh sh!t! tai in the heezy fo sheezy... what up tai!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    about 18 months
    dont tell the lil newbs that. Now ur gona have them all eating DNP like skittles(u shouldnt b eating those either) and shooting deca41.5yrs proly at a insame mg2.

i ran mine as a form of bithcontrol though.. 100-200mg/wk
    also used it to aid joints

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    im taking it worked as a birth controll!!

would still be scared of getting the girl up the duff!

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    How long did it take you to recover from that?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getpaid View Post
    what is the longest you have ran it for and how long did it take you to recover? I have found short 8wk cycles to be my sweet spot, but I have been tossing around the idea of running test/deca for 16wks.Just curious what results you guys have had with this?
    Ive ran it 16 wks before on a few occassions.
    12 weeks is plenty IMO

Quote Originally Posted by getpaid View Post
    How long did it take you to recover from that?
    a hardy proper pct and i have recovered just fine from extensive cycles.
    though i have found it far more beneficial to just cruise between cycles.

i try to get blood work bi weekly when ON cycle and bout once every other month when im cruising

SNUKA is offline Member
    Panzer, The length of the ester attached to the compound dictates when it will be released and cleared. If you ran nandrolone cyp and test cyp the ester is the same and they will clear at the same rate. if you ran nandrolone decanoate and test enanthate the test will clear faster giving you about a weeks difference. Thus making you run the test for an extra week so pct starting times line up.

Thread Information